• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm going old school...Does Sassafras MDA mean anything to anybody here?

GamallSkóli

Bluelighter
Back in the 70's there was some INCREDIBLE shit called Sassafras MDA. It was consistently fine, light brown powder that smelled like...well, Sassafras. Nobody knew what it was made of, and we really didn't care. It was inexpensive and the high was fucking incredible. There were rumors going around that it was a combination of heroin, crank (REAL methamphetamine) and LSD. But that's highly unlikely. It was just too consistent to be just a hodgepodge of different dope. If anybody is familiar with it I would really like to know what it consisted of.

Yup, it’s still around. Although these days not as often.. It’s just impure MDA. The rumors came about because people were trying to make sense of this new experience no one had ever had before.

I heard back then there was stories of “Uncle Toms Pink Sassafras” I found some old posts here and there from old timers talking about this stuff. Apparently it blew away all the other MDA going around back then. Wish I coulda tried some..

MDA is more often a white or clear crystal these days. It’s theorized the impurities in products like Sass MDA could make the high better though. Hard to say.

-GC

Yup, it’s still around. Although these days not as often.. It’s just impure MDA. The rumors came about because people were trying to make sense of this new experience no one had ever had before.

I heard back then there was stories of “Uncle Toms Pink Sassafras” I found some old posts here and there from old timers talking about this stuff. Apparently it blew away all the other MDA going around back then. Wish I coulda tried some..

MDA is more often a white or clear crystal these days. It’s theorized the impurities in products like Sass MDA could make the high better though. Hard to say.

-GC
Thanks for your reply. I guess I'm not really surprised to hear MDA is still around. Something that pleasant, both physically and mentally, should have a place as a mainstay in our quest for altered consciousness...

"We can't reach old age by another man's road. My habits protect my life, but would assassinate you."

~Mark Twain

I ran across a small back from the mid west in 2012. We just called it sass. Tested clean. 100mgs of sass was equal to roughly 200 mg of MDMA.

The high from mda is known to last a little longer as well as be slightly more psychedelic.

i developed a tolerance to mda real fast. i don't think it was sassafras, but i took a half a pill and had an awesome experience. i tried the other half of the pill three weeks later and i got literally zero effects. i definitely got some psychedelic effects for my first dose though. i was at my friends house rolling blunts and playing guitar. it was just a really good time. a lot of intricate closed eye visuals... when i got home later on, i was chilling in my yard and there was a huge blanket of purple color floating around all over the lawn for a few minutes. it was really cool... i had zero negative come down effects as well.

I ran across a small back from the mid west in 2012. We just called it sass. Tested clean. 100mgs of sass was equal to roughly 200 mg of MDMA.

The high from mda is known to last a little longer as well as be slightly more psychedelic.
It definitely had psychedelic properties. Things like walking through what looked like orange jello. Couldn't feel any friction from it as I walked through it but I know the jello was there because I couldn't see my fucking feet! Lol! But the body part of it was a roller coaster ride. One minute I'd think to myself hell...I'm back. The next minute was you better fasten that seat belt cause here we go again! This was all back in the mid to late 80's. I'm 70 now but I'd jump right back in given the opportunity.

i developed a tolerance to mda real fast. i don't think it was sassafras, but i took a half a pill and had an awesome experience. i tried the other half of the pill three weeks later and i got literally zero effects. i definitely got some psychedelic effects for my first dose though. i was at my friends house rolling blunts and playing guitar. it was just a really good time. a lot of intricate closed eye visuals... when i got home later on, i was chilling in my yard and there was a huge blanket of purple color floating around all over the lawn for a few minutes. it was really cool... i had zero negative come down effects as well.
That's nuts! My purple blanket was orange jello floating over the ground. Back then I knew other people saw it too, but we didn't think much it. Powder of suggestion or something along that line. To see someone I don't know from Adams house cat (old southern saying) writing about it nearly 40 years LATER...Well, that's just cool as shit!

MDA was sold as sass to me in LDN circa 2014. It was a beige kind of color. I found it much more psychedelic than MDMA with a heavier body load. It was very euphoric though and I had a blast.

MDA was sold as sass to me in LDN circa 2014. It was a beige kind of color. I found it much more psychedelic than MDMA with a heavier body load. It was very euphoric though and I had a blast.
Sounds exactly right!