View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm getting a 10 strip of acid to share with my dad 1st time

Speed King

Bluelighter
I am pleased to say that a close friend of mine is acquiring a sheet of acid(offically untested, but bought from the same vendor for thee years. My friend was always satisfied) He is going to give me many for free. In my spirit I feel this is the right for the both of us. I will have plenty of 10mg Valium and a lot of 2mg Risperdal. If any one knows or cares, each blotter has sponge bob square pants with big eyes looking high.'The doses are 100ug each. I haven't dropped acid in 15 years . My father hasn't hasn't had acid , in close to 40 years.
When I aqiuire the acid, I will cut it into quarters, which would equal roughly 25ug. This way I can get an idea for the dose.
Can any Bluelightrs give me some feedback or comments on my plan!
I do plan spending timen

I doubt that the blotter is really 100ug each. Don't believe everything you see on certain sites or what dealers/people tell you.

Test them to make sure it is actually acid. Stay safe.

If you or your dad take Risperdal for a mental illness you should not be taking psychedelics.

Last edited:
I would never want to trip with my parents...seems like it would be awkward

Then again I used to feel the same way about smoking weed with my parents, but my parents and I smoke weed together all the time (well, not "all the time" but pretty regularly) now, LOL, and it's surprisingly chill.

That seems cool and all but why cut the tabs into fourths?? 100ug is a light trip.

I doubt that the blotter is really 100ug each. Don't believe everything you see on certain sites or what dealers/people tell you.

Test them to make sure it is actually acid. Stay safe.

If you or your dad take Risperdal for a mental illness you should not be taking psychedelics.

I agree. Be careful...
I thought those tabs were 125ug?... Not that it makes much difference. anyway, I wouldn't bother with halving a 100ug / 125ug tab.... you would probably just waste a perfectly fine trip.
I have seen them, and I REALLY wanted to try them. At least once. Lol, and I'm pretty sure those have been lab tested.
Man! Sounds like you got it goin' on!! 10mg vals + Respiridones + tabs! Awww! So lucky :)

Thanks for the replies. To priest. I had a light issue and the doctor gave them to me.We'll say the issue is long over.
Too the rest, when I started eating acid, I had absolutely no idea how much I ate ug wise. Technically, I have no idea how strong doses are. I read on this websites wiki the strenghs so ill go by that and what you all said. I figured I'd be safe and start at a lower doses and work up. My friend assures me this is legitimate .

How can I get blotter tested ?

How can I get blotter tested ?
I wish I could drop lsd with my pops lol I think it would be fun.
There c are many ways you can test lsd there first is a Ehrlich regent. This tests for there presence of indoles. So eth lad for example will come up purple just as lsd does.
The most accurate form would be to send it to a service like ecstasy data or energy control in Spain. It costs more but you can find out how much lsd is actually on that tab and that it is indeed lsd.
Hope that helps,
Nugz

You can't tell by the print how potent they are, there can be several batches with different strenghts.

Many people think the average is 100 ug, corresponding with how it is advertised by dealers (no matter how trusted - most dealers think the same thing and testing is not that common or easily available) but the reality is more like 60 ug.
I'm not saying take two of your untested hits, but for a beginner up to 75-100 ug should be fine especially with an experienced guide present although your father probably has to get familiarized himself after 40 years. Still, trippers learn how to deal with difficulties in a trip and hopefully your dad hasn't forgotten those 'tricks'.

I had my first acid trip with my dad present, who had LSD experience decades ago but did not partake. I couldn't tell you how much I took the first time, but I think one hit of about 60-75 ug.

Definitely don't take risperdal too easily, have you taken it before? It's pretty serious medication and it's in my opinion not healthy to stop a trip in its tracks unless it's an emergency. Psychologically speaking it is best to face difficulties and finish 'riding the ride'.
Valium is a bit more of a mild measure, but still only take it if you feel it's important that you do.

The first trips tend to be impressive in a way, being so new and shaping how you think about tripping and how you deal with your own psyche. If you haven't tripped in 15 years, it may be a little bit like your first time again.

safe journeying

I am pleased to say that a close friend of mine is acquiring a sheet of acid(offically untested, but bought from the same vendor for thee years. My friend was always satisfied) He is going to give me many for free. In my spirit I feel this is the right for the both of us. I will have plenty of 10mg Valium and a lot of 2mg Risperdal. If any one knows or cares, each blotter has sponge bob square pants with big eyes looking high.'The doses are 100ug each. I haven't dropped acid in 15 years . My father hasn't hasn't had acid , in close to 40 years.
When I aqiuire the acid, I will cut it into quarters, which would equal roughly 25ug. This way I can get an idea for the dose.
I do plan spending timen

no. no. no. Split the strip with your dad. 500 mikes for you, 500 mikes for him, see what you are both made of.

I do plan spending timen

isnt the dosage for valium like 50-60 mg pills?

I wish I could drop lsd with my pops lol I think it would be fun.
There c are many ways you can test lsd there first is a Ehrlich regent. This tests for there presence of indoles. So eth lad for example will come up purple just as lsd does.
The most accurate form would be to send it to a service like ecstasy data or energy control in Spain. It costs more but you can find out how much lsd is actually on that tab and that it is indeed lsd.
Hope that helps,
Nugz
Thanks nuggs. I'll save that for 50+doses, sheets preferably ;)

You can't tell by the print how potent they are, there can be several batches with different strenghts.

Many people think the average is 100 ug, corresponding with how it is advertised by dealers (no matter how trusted - most dealers think the same thing and testing is not that common or easily available) but the reality is more like 60 ug.
I'm not saying take two of your untested hits, but for a beginner up to 75-100 ug should be fine especially with an experienced guide present although your father probably has to get familiarized himself after 40 years. Still, trippers learn how to deal with difficulties in a trip and hopefully your dad hasn't forgotten those 'tricks'.

I had my first acid trip with my dad present, who had LSD experience decades ago but did not partake. I couldn't tell you how much I took the first time, but I think one hit of about 60-75 ug.

Definitely don't take risperdal too easily, have you taken it before? It's pretty serious medication and it's in my opinion not healthy to stop a trip in its tracks unless it's an emergency. Psychologically speaking it is best to face difficulties and finish 'riding the ride'.
Valium is a bit more of a mild measure, but still only take it if you feel it's important that you do.

The first trips tend to be impressive in a way, being so new and shaping how you think about tripping and how you deal with your own psyche. If you haven't tripped in 15 years, it may be a little bit like your first time again.

safe journeying
Thank you for that great answer. He calmed me down years ago when I was tripping/w too much body load. It was mentally fucking with me. I trust him whole heartedly. Valium only if needed, check.

no. no. no. Split the strip with your dad. 500 mikes for you, 500 mikes for him, see what you are both made of.
why would you suggest that to someone who is inexperienced? You by giving advice like that are putting him and his father at risk. While I enjoy doses that high many people are not able to handle those, you are risking potential mental damage and integration issues by advising such a dose. With all due respect you are a moron.