View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm finding VERY conflicting information regarding LSD and SNRI's

pistachionuts

Greenlighter
I been taking 100mg of Pristiq daily for about a year and half now. I have the opportunity to do some LSD this Wednesday, very much looking forward to it. However, I wanted to make sure it is safe to mix with my Pristiq. One several different sites (this one included) I've found people, in the same thread, saying wildly different things about SNRI's. Some say that there's a decent chance it can give you serotonin syndrome and should be avoided, others say that it really doesn't affect anything (unlike SSRI's), while still others maintain that, like an SSRI, it'll diminish the intensity of the trip (which to be honest is okay with me, I'd rather ease myself into it psychadelics, my only previous drug experience is with weed).

So, can anyone, ideally with either first hand experience or a legitimate of how fucking brains work give me a definitive answer on this? There's a fair amount of consistent information concerning psychadelics interactions with SSRI's, MAOI's, etc. but virtually none with SNRI's. I appreciate it, thanks.

Also, if this isn't the right part of the site to post this on, please direct me to the correct place.

I take 75 mgs of Effexor and have had no luck with LSD. I do respond well to mushrooms, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia, ketamine, 2C-B, MDMA (you'll need a big dose) and San Pedro. I suggest mushrooms as I see no difference between when I didn't take Effexor and now. Three dried grams should do it. Avoid DXM and any and all MAOI's and you'll be fine.