I'm Definitively Going To Be Making Some Changes. Now.

Thanks guys. I'm not changing who I am at all just my "brand" as Atelier put it. Chances are I'm gonna still post some shitshow stuff, especiallty in these coming days as I try to make the adjustment and I'm still high and I'm upset about a lot of stuff. This is a major overhaul both personally and professionally. I won't pull my punches, just gonna make them less often and towards the right directive I hope. Meaning not at my integrity and at the expense of those surrounding me.
thank you for explaining allot of everything that i think that we all go through.
in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are nice though.
and you sang hello hello hello Halow.

How do you think I feel. I actually get stoned on gabapentin and my co workers and me were all having a good time and laughing like crazy this morning and I was so stoned.

Its terrible to be funny all of the time but i love the matter of factness and right to the pointness that choo gots allots
he hee Alex 91 <3

sry 4 being such a buttinski he he he !!

alex is posting 😁

we ALL should conduct proffesionally like that.

thank you for explaining allot of everything that i think that we all go through.
in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are nice though.
and you sang hello hello hello Halow.

How do you think I feel. I actually get stoned on gabapentin and my co workers and me were all having a good time and laughing like crazy this morning and I was so stoned.

Its terrible to be funny all of the time but i love the matter of factness and right to the pointness that choo gots allots
he hee Alex 91 <3

sry 4 being such a buttinski he he he !!

alex is posting 😁

we ALL should conduct proffesionally like that.
Thank you. I think I can dub thee my number one fan the way you talk to me the past couple months. Indubitably.πŸ€—

no aleex no. you inspired me to comment

sry i under the influence right now

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

will you help me learn to speak Spanish
Brazil speaks Portuguese actually, I can teach it to you if you want. Portuguese is an useless language for most people but it is really beautiful and very rich, as its cousins such as Spanish, French, Italian, the so-called Latin languages, also are. There are many ways (poetic ones) to express oneself in these languages, I can tell that most native speakers don't know how rich they are, the richness of the vocabulary in general has been lost over the years as a consequence of the increased stupidity of the world nonetheless. Now it is restricted to very specific niches, unfortunately.

Brazil speaks Portuguese actually, I can teach it to you if you want. Portuguese is an useless language for most people but it is really beautiful and very rich, as its cousins such as Spanish, French, Italian, the so-called Latin languages, also are. There are many ways (poetic ones) to express oneself in these languages, I can tell that most native speakers don't know how rich they are, the richness of the vocabulary in general has been lost over the years as a consequence of the increased stupidity of the world nonetheless. Now it is restricted to very specific niches, unfortunately.
Exactly my sentiments !!

i can faint now 😍

People rarely keep their New Year res... small incremental steps.

I am glad to hear this @Alex_1991!!

Making changes to the stuff you post online or the sites you go on can be very helpful!!

For me, it was getting off the Walmart subreddit. Very toxic environment for me and I am so much better now that I no longer go on it!! I try and not think about Walmart anymore when I am not there (on leave now actually, mental health reasons). And I did have to tell someone to stop telling me about it all the time (someone I know from the sub).

Humor has it's place, and you can definitely mix it in with actual harm reduction advice if you are careful to be sensitive. It's all about what will speak to the person you are speaking to tho.

I have been worried about you for awhile actually...I just didn't know what to do. I think tho we all have to realize things for ourselves!!

Again, I am glad to read this post!!
Thank you. Im in a videonchat right now or Id say more but thanksnfor the concern. I think youre a good person.

UvJ17ah.jpg