• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm completely out of oxy and I really love the high! Is there any otc equivalents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatingdeadcats

Greenlighter
So up until five days ago, I've only drank, smoked weed, smoked dabs, had LSD once, and had codeine twice. And I do smoke very regularly. But then I got curious and I started experimenting by myself. I did tank a thing of ZZZQuil and got a decent high/buzz but it tastes fucking gross. Then I started doing research on opiates. I did have plenty of oxy/apap 5mg/325mg. I've been taking it for the 4 days and been popping 4 a day. The first day I puked but then my tolerance built up. But then I ran out! Then I went through my drawers again and found hydrocodone/apap 5mg/325mg, but only had 4 tabs. I took them today and felt a slight buzz but not as much as I those past couple days. And yes, I know that hydro isn't as strong as oxy. And I do still smoke and I love the feeling of opiates and weed combined. But I really need more knowledge on an otc that'll get me just as high as oxy. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys

OTC opiates? Nope. Your post screams incoming trouble.

kratom is an OTC opiate...not for long though

Kratom is NOT an "opiate or opioid." (Hopefully all of you submitted your comments at kratomcomments(dot)com before Dec. 1st!) Kratom will work to help you get clean and detox if that is what you want, but it will NOT get you high. I hope the DEA does not ban Kratom as it will throw literally millions of Americans in the middle of their detoxes back onto drugs like Suboxone, methadone or another prescription painkiller that they were using kratom to detox from. DEA is about to create on the biggest health crisis' by banning kratom this country has seen in a VERY Very long time. I would bet my all my money and assets that if this ban goes through we will see heroin/opiate overdoses go up over 300%+, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Man I wish !! Kratom is as close as you'll get , if you want to feel 'different' and lay down in your bed watching tv take doxilamine succinate unison same thing idk I kinda like the buzz it's not even close to opiate feeling but if there's nothing and I wanna be sleepy in bed relaxed watching tv I'll do that

Alright, sick. Thanks guys. I'm not addicted or anything, but it is a huge bummer to hear. If I can't get it then I'm not gonna go looking out for opiates. Just kinda wanted something similar and otc. But it's totally fine. thanks again

Kratom will work to help you get clean and detox if that is what you want, but it will NOT get you high.

Dunno about this. Subjectively, kratom gets many many people high; is it as intoxicating as oxy or hydrocodone (which are the two opioids mentioned in the first post)? Probably not, but several opiate/opioid users (myself included) get a satisfying, even euphoric feeling from kratom. I'd say it definitely gets you high. It might have mild effects for someone with a huge opiate tolerance, but to say it doesn't get you high ignores the wealth of people that take it just to get high, not just to detox or get clean.

I'm closing this. We don't really condone the "what drugs can I take to get high" threads man. I understand you're new OP, so please don't worry about it, but please read the forum guidelines before creating new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.