View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm Barely Tripping

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I have taken a total of 420mg of DXM tonight, Mucinex pills. I originally took 5 of them but then ended up taking the rest. Still not tripping:|. What is going on?? I'm not robowalking or anything, although my vision is a little spinny.

Are you sure your not tripping... Because this is like the 5th thread in PD that you've made regarding your trip tonight.

Are you sure your not tripping... Because this is like the 5th thread in PD that you've made regarding your trip tonight.
Laughing at your post and your name right now. Amazing x)

You should really look into getting some dxm without guaif in it. You'll throw up off that stuff. Robitussin works better or any dxm containing syrup or pill without disgusting additives. I would refer you to a video I watched that helped me regarding this, but I believe it is against the BL rules to do so :/

I have taken a total of 420mg of DXM tonight, Mucinex pills. I originally took 5 of them but then ended up taking the rest. Still not tripping:|. What is going on?? I'm not robowalking or anything, although my vision is a little spinny.

Go get some real drugs man dxm is not all that fun and consuming large amounts of cold medicine isn't good either.
There are cplenty if psychedelics avaible if you v look.:sus: