• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous I'm back from the dead, need advice on storage after 10 years

My 4 aco met alcohol solution turned black over 5 months time (wrote a thread about it), and it seemed perfectly good till the end. So in that case color change (over a short period due to liquid) changed nothing, or changed the molecule to another molecule that was equally active.

I’ve had LSD blotters yellow on me over time and still retain activity. I know not exactly the same but might be some minor impurities.

I’m honestly excited to hear what has survived. I wouldn’t worry much about any of the newer RC’s, you lived during the golden era and reaped the rewards. I kick myself for being a poor festival wook back in those days that couldn’t hardly support himself let alone purchase obscure RC’s. Thankfully I tried a few of the ones I was most curious about along the way. Now I could afford whatever but there’s not much besides some dissos these days that call to me. (And I have trust issues with those.)

Btw what TMA’s do you have? Have you tried TMA-6? Always curious on the TMA series.

-GC

Hey,

Thanks so much, I guess I should be fine. I think I will throw away things that turns completely dark and crispy. As for TMA-6 unfortunately I haven't tried it. In my 20s I used to collect RC and stack them without touching them :whistle:
@Kishka

Anyone who worked on Starcraft 2 is a legend in my eyes.

That methoxetamine you have makes me drool. It's probably more rare now than you imagine. People were selling a gram of it for thousands of $ back in 2019. Production disappeared about 7 years ago in China after they banned it, and people still fiend for it. No other countries have ever offered it again. Probably the most desirable RC to ever exist... and now completley gone to memory.

I don't even like dissos that much but MXE was like disso heroin. So good.

Hello,

It's funny that you say that because I remember back in 2013, I was able to get it easily. I have very little experience with MXE but I knew it was going to be banned so I stocked up on this compound by a lot :sneaky: I think my RC collection will outlives me for real.
But yeah I'm a bit off topic but it's It's funny because when I was 18 until I was 23-24, I was into Research Chemicals a lot, I was into it, I bought everything I could and I collected them in more or less quantities.

Once I finished my studies in 3D modeling, I worked in video games industry (because yes I'm a big gamer since I'm a kid), and I completely forgot about RC and drugs in general. I was able to take advantage of it to travel because of my job. I lived in the US to work for Blizzard Entertainment, Belgium for Larian Studios, Poland for 4 years for Cyberpunk 2077 and now Japan for Kojima Productions (the father of Metal Gear Solid and Death Stranding).

So it's really weird to see how I was in the past because I was so carefree, with age it's true, we mature and we become more sensitive to what surrounds us.

Now, if I were to take an RC it would be for non-recreational purposes whereas 10 years ago I used to go out to clubs, raves, free parties and take psychedelics and empathogens for fun, something I won't do anymore.

I'm disgressing here but I had to let go what I have in my heart, because this forum has a super important place for me and I don't forget the people that I knew.
<3

Hey,

Thanks so much, I guess I should be fine. I think I will throw away things that turns completely dark and crispy. As for TMA-6 unfortunately I haven't tried it. In my 20s I used to collect RC and stack them without touching them :whistle:

Hello,

It's funny that you say that because I remember back in 2013, I was able to get it easily. I have very little experience with MXE but I knew it was going to be banned so I stocked up on this compound by a lot :sneaky: I think my RC collection will outlives me for real.
But yeah I'm a bit off topic but it's It's funny because when I was 18 until I was 23-24, I was into Research Chemicals a lot, I was into it, I bought everything I could and I collected them in more or less quantities.

Once I finished my studies in 3D modeling, I worked in video games industry (because yes I'm a big gamer since I'm a kid), and I completely forgot about RC and drugs in general. I was able to take advantage of it to travel because of my job. I lived in the US to work for Blizzard Entertainment, Belgium for Larian Studios, Poland for 4 years for Cyberpunk 2077 and now Japan for Kojima Productions (the father of Metal Gear Solid and Death Stranding).

So it's really weird to see how I was in the past because I was so carefree, with age it's true, we mature and we become more sensitive to what surrounds us.

Now, if I were to take an RC it would be for non-recreational purposes whereas 10 years ago I used to go out to clubs, raves, free parties and take psychedelics and empathogens for fun, something I won't do anymore.

I'm disgressing here but I had to let go what I have in my heart, because this forum has a super important place for me and I don't forget the people that I knew.
<3

As someone who grew up on Blizzard games I have to ask, what exactly was your experience working for Blizzard? If you don’t mind sharing… I’ve heard a lot about the supposed male centric management, did you experience any harassment or no?

Never played SC2 but grew up playing Starcraft, Warcraft 2+3.

Also I must say, while taking these drugs for hedonistic purposes is generally a bad idea don’t discount what a night of good fun can have for the soul. Smiling, laughter, connecting with friends and family. There’s value in that too. :)

-GC

Hey,

Not a single harassment at all! I had a fantastic team :)

I worked on StarCraft 2: Legacy of The Void in 2015. Blizzard is huge, it's fun and very welcoming.

And yeah taking drugs for fun can be could that's for sure but all my friends stopped it and I don't have family or friends to experience them.. Guess I'm special :LOL:
And..... can someone still help about my pink AMT ? Should I throw it away :ROFLMAO:?

Thank youuuu

Hey,

I worked on StarCraft 2: Legacy of The Void in 2015. Blizzard is huge, it's fun and very welcoming.

And yeah taking drugs for fun can be could that's for sure but all my friends stopped it and I don't have family or friends to experience them.. Guess I'm special :LOL:
And..... can someone still help about my pink AMT ? Should I throw it away :ROFLMAO:?

Thank youuuu

I'd keep the aMT, its probably fine. Great stuff :)

A sample that has coloured can still be very pure, could always get it tested. My freebase should be the least stable form but it has held up well for 13 years.

A minor impurity can cause a white sample to change colour, doesnt take much.

@Kishka

Hi! I love hearing about people in the RC scene here in Japan.

I have a similar story to yours, but I mostly built my stash from 2008 to 2012 while I was here in Japan, so I'm still sitting on a collection that will outlive me. (I plan to live here for the rest of my life.)

Many of my drugs have changed color, including some 4-AcO-DMT that turned black and flaky, but was still surprisingly potent.

My pace of acquisition has dropped since the Customs rules changed, and they can throw away psychoactives even if they aren't illegal.

I do drug policy activism on Twitter, and I'll be at the Marijuana March in Shibuya this Sunday.

Let me send you my Twitter handle by DM, and maybe we can compare notes.

Cheers!

Hi @Kishka At the risk of going slightly off topic...

I am retired from the video game industry( with periods also doing contract work for aeronautics and medical instrumentation). My first job out of undergrad was with Midway in the late 70's.

I have worn many "hats" during that time; programming, 3D modeling, UI, AI and technical artist.

I was wondering what your job experiences were and which you enjoyed the most. Also, do you think your experience with psychedelics played a part in obtaining and wielding your skill set.

Hey,

Thank youuuu

Take your dream job and dream drug collection and stick them... somewhere where they don't make me feel so inferior lol

Was just playing SC2 this morning, reminiscing how much fun it used to be to play on LSD, even though I was playing at like 20 APM

AMT shouldn't have toxic products from degradation. Sounds like yours just turned into some designer club shit haha

Last edited:
Take your dream job and dream drug collection and stick them... somewhere where they don't make me feel so inferior lol

To many, if not most in the industry it is not so much a dream job as much a work of passion, long long hours are involved. Devs don't just sit around and the games magically make themselves and collect mad stacks of cash for no effort. 🤓

To many, if not most in the industry it is not so much a dream job as much a work of passion, long long hours are involved. Devs don't just sit around and the games magically make themselves and collect mad stacks of cash for no effort. 🤓

I was always amazed playing Morrowind and pick up a book that’s got 100 pages of actual content in it and wonder, who in the hell wrote all this? Then think of the possibly hundreds of books in the game. The depth of certain games I don’t think get fully appreciated at times.

-GC

Oh I'm well aware. If your current situation is working long shifts (12-16 hours) that are also highly physically dangerous/detrimental,  and you don't give a fuck about the product, yes, still a dream job :)

I am aware though that some people seem to think programming just takes 2 minuts of ultra fast tappity-tappity on the keyboard and a whole program is written. I did some VB and C++ as a child and boy do I remember how seemingly simple things could take days

I have very little experience with MXE but I knew it was going to be banned so I stocked up on this compound by a lot :sneaky: I think my RC collection will outlives me for real.
You're going to be very 'popular' around here.

To put your mind at ease.

The mxe might take longer to kick in.

Last edited: