• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Im back and can my body still handle Stims

ConcertaCaptain

Greenlighter
Im back i survived my 800mg+ concerta binge where i smoked, chewed, and sucked the coating off about 30 Concerta 36mg and went through a severe stimulant induced psychosis which i was placed in a facility to rehabilitate off stimulants the day after i made my posts and its been almost 8 months i got out early and im currently 8 months clean but i have about 15 D- Amphetamine salt combo 30mg and im very tempted to indulge but do you think my body can take anymore.

Im diagnosed adhd and bipolar also im currently prescribed Lithium Carbonate and Trazodone HCL

Another thing a couple people asked back in September was how exactly did i go about smoking the fucked up matrix that is concerta well it was quite tedious:
1. I would make small incisions down the length of the capsule on both sides then take my knife and saw back and forth not too hard but also not too soft on each end of the capsule.
2. I would then peel all the skin off and set it aside i do not remember exactly how much of the medicine is in the casing but i would be damned if i would waste it.
3. When opened you find yourself with three different colors under a thin layer of whitish skin which can easily be removed like the shell of a hard boiled egg and when thats removed completely cut off the small plastic bit where the mph is pushed out of during absorption along with the sponge itself that helps the mechanism fire.
4. You should be left with a white and a tan layer if I remember correctly as what will be used to smoke along with the casing both are gonna be boiled then hardened but im gonna be as specific as possible.
5. Do steps 1-3 for as many pills as you wanna use.
6. Crush up in a bowl or with a spoon the white and tan that you have its a bit difficult for some i find it easy, when fully powdered you take the spon you used and put a decent amount of the powder and some of the shells in and use a medicine syringe as used for cough medicine to add water as you go remember the bigger the spoon the easier it becomes and dont rush you can lose alot if some falls out the spoon.
7. Add enough water to where when boiling occurs the powder and coating can be evenly cooked using a lighter under the spoon keep doing this adding more and more of your powder until there is no more powder or casing (If there is still casing in the spoon stir and stir using a small tool till it becomes mush and starts to breakdown). Keep cooking till the solution starts to boil once it becomes a syrupy thickness its done you then take that and pour it on a tiny plate and cook it in the microwave till it hardens to the plate some what this shouldn't take longer than 30-45 seconds if done right.
8. Take the plate straight to the fridge or freezer and let sit for 5 minutes or longer if needed, then take out your plate with a hardened glaze on it and scrape it clean with any hard card or hotel key.
9. Take it all and get some cigarette ash or a small bed of tobacco in a pipe and spark adding slight heat as not to burn but to bubble.
Enjoy the strangest numb mouth and the best high ive ever experienced from an extended release stimulant.

Sorry for second reply but if you're unaware of what other thread I'm talking about I've only posted 3 threads on this account so it will be in my activity.

I respect your honesty CC but it would be highly rediculous to recommend you anything. For now you have bigger things on hand like reducing the desire to use stims altogether. Save em for another day.

I respect your honesty CC but it would be highly rediculous to recommend you anything. For now you have bigger things on hand like reducing the desire to use stims altogether. Save em for another day.
Here ye here ye..i agree.

But I will attempt some advice in the event you can't "just say no." And this should be some easy advice because you already know what happened with the concerta. Number 1, if you must take the amphetamine, do not take the lithium or trazodone..this will cause way too many negative interactions that could be life threatening or a great likelihood of psychosis at the very least. Space it out, make sure you eat something periodically, take breaks and make sure you sleep. This is harm reduction 101 with stimulants. The less food you eat and the longer you keep yourself awake, the more you are just begging to snap and go into a psychotic state. Don't end up back in the psych ward or even worse..jail or death.

And again, if you MUST take the amphetamine, get that damn trazodone and ESPECIALLY the lithium out of your system first..meaning, wait at least a full day and get a night's worth of sleep before even attempting to take it.