• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Im asking for some experts with similar interests - Coca alkaloid extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

btemtd

Greenlighter
I have everything i need to do it, I just need some guidance, and yes I know time is money so this is considered.

If someone would help me through a cycle I would then know the steps myself.

Please if anyone can help PM me or reply here and I will PM

This is Purely for research and the love of accomplishing something which I have not done before. I'm a hobbyist and I love experiments

FYI -

My main love is Coca, if drank, taken, induced/cooked/extracted what ever but I what I hate is these people ruining a perfectly natural substance, i personally believe its the worlds best Natural substance... its unfortunate we have alot of shitty manufactures , jungle labs, cuttting shotcuts for extra $, even as far as stale leaf or product...so even when cooked or drank it looses the happiness feeling turning into a powerfull caffeine like up...

This is not coke, even using le junks method, unless you start off with a very good quality leaf alkaloid EVEN Lab tested 95%-uncut still produces shit high - the uncut produced Nothing but a simple alert caffeine wiry high. Very ugly.

Here is the proof that coca is not this ... A simple well brewed tea will make you feel MUCH better rush of happiness , on an empty stomach since its going through the digestive system....Once in a blue moon you may get good shit and dont get me wrong I have seen it, I have even tried 50%+50% glucose << this produced unbelievable happiness joy,alert yet comfortable. MORE then the 95% uncut.

So there you have it 2 batches both uncut Above 90% but TOTALy different feelings. If C does not make you happy it is not done right plain and simple.

So someting is either geting rushed and ruining the good and bad alkaloids
or
the stuff goes off if not kept in proper storage

Is anyone more experienced that has the same passion would be great to share some knowledge.. and dont forget your Time = Money I am happy to pay for your assistance

Don't think this is really appreciated here on bluelight unfortunately..

But I agree with you that very most of the stuff sold as cocaine is shit. Really pure high grade coke is already such a huge difference that the kids miss the lidocaine numbing and the caffeine / levamisole / whatever side effects ... but have been very curious about the effects of the whole leaves for a long time, as many say it's overall better.. not that hit-in-your-face-and-crash but a much more natural smooth thing, like what coffee should be but isn't..:)

its a real REAL shame, this system is just ridiculous. I guess I will need to research on my own.

Can you beleive they would rather let the criminals poison people but look bad upon people like us who only want the purify a substance. Its Gods PLANT.. we should be free to use it on our own if we wish.. I agree if you start production Fair enough this is not good but who is talking about production and supply. We are actually trying to better the world by talking about it and turning junk into natural pure alkaloids infact 99% And yes there is pure alkaloid extraction all the way to HCL that all you need is a tiny bumpp and thats like having a full strong cup of Coca tea, no chewing , no mess, no green lips or teeth, getting bloated and bowel movements etc...

Oh well its a shame there is no section to talk freely about this.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm fully with you on this ... people should be free to grow, synthesize & ingest whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anyone, hand it over to minors / uneducated people etc.. but the reality is that governments support structures of organized crime generating billions of $$$, spending huge amounts of money and power to criminalize people who did nothing else than to think different than the mainstream or have mental / health / whatever problems ... etc.. I understand that some people actually get psychotic when they get too much insight in these structures in a too short timeframe (getting traumatized) ...

That's how it is. I'm personally facing a fucking legal lawsuit next year or so too.. because of the possession of some previously-legal RCs, mostly MXE which has been a wonder cure for my life long mental sufferings ... okay, it had it's downsides, but it was by far no comparison to what's currently available by prescription. They would instantly pay $500/month for things like Seroquel or whatever major tranquilizer currently gets hyped, but want to put me into jail for having found something that finally makes me a productive member of society ... 8( it's so mad.

We have to look forwards & on the chances / ways ... there are open ways ('holes' through the systems, it just depends on how you look at it) all over the world, people just don't see 'em.. :) like synth'ing legal phenyltropanes (coke-analogues) out of the coca leaves and impede the income of these mafia-like structures. Make people stop paying $100 for a mixture containing 25% cocaine, levamisole, lidocaine, plaster, kerosene residues, some nice bacteria, whatever ...

Still sad that the natural leaves are prohibited.

Have you noticed everytime you go to a doctor they do not say take this vitamin take that vitamin,,, THey instantly say you will need this drug... The real drug dealers are the governments they want to own ALL the supply and control .. I heard and read research that pure HIGH doses of vitamin C injected daily in a trial actually cured a certain type of cancer or reduced it SIGNIFICANTLY and they still do not approve or recommend more trials on it and the person who tried to publish this experiment was laughed upon by the medical/DRUG community until they realized what he was dong actually worked MUCH better then any drug used or prescribed.

If the cure for your illness can be extracted from plants then guess what? No profit for the government in turn makes them say NO NO. This is Illegal... FUnniest thing is they legalise alchol which is MUCH more toxic than most drugs in there pure form.

Have you heard about that 'novel' antidepressant agomelatine?

images
220px-Agomelatine_formula.svg.png

(Melatonin on the left, agomelatonine on the right)

It's just our endogenous melatonin with the indole replaced by naphthalene - because they couldn't patent melatonin as a natural molecule. The side effect of this little modification is that the agomelatine is ridiculously hepatotoxic, elevated liver enzymes are common & there have been liver failures due to this medication - and it has a half life of just 1-2 hours!! Now imagine having this 24/7 in your system, and say your liver goodbye ... it is approved in the states, in the EU, probably in other countries ... the AD effects are disputed. The effects for sleep are also somewhat disputed afaik (melatonin works for jet lag / shift workers, but not always & not instantly like your usual sleeping pill). But the damage is real - and the revenue.

Melatonin is available dirt cheap without a script in many countries, but docs continue to prescribe agomelatine ... I know they have a hard time to catch up with all the news and the workload etc, but something's definitely going wrong.

About that Vitamin C stuff I don't know.. there are many myths that contain some truth, but I'm cautious with them.. I believe in true science, and common sense (which seems to be chronically out of stock these days) ...

Funny that the states, being THE leaders in prohibition & war on drugs, have legalized pot now. It's a step in the right direction, but by far not enough and the UN continues to prohibit.. as well as the EU.. the alcohol thing has traditional / cultural / historical reasons, but it's crazy illogical yes..

:)

btemtd, you need to delete some messages in your inbox, there's no space..

(no, I'm not giving synth advice - don't think you mods suspect that, but just to mention ;))

Im with both of you on this. I am sick of big pharma telling me how to take care of myself and big government telling me that my morals are wrong because I have a different viewpoint on substances than they do. This will blow your mind. I have been fighting with my insurance company to treat my hep c. I am one step away from cirrhosis and they still won't prescribe it. They keep making me get blood test after blood test...15 in total over the last year...they keep telling me they won't cover the meds. Basically, profits over people again. Big pharma at its best...working in concert with the insurance companies to kill me.

since rules say is allowed to talk about extractions, i would try an acid base extraction...grind the plant material, macerate in acidic water, filter, extract unwanted material with a non polar solvent, collect the water and add a base until pH is alkaline, then extract again with non polar solvent and let it evaporate to collect the product

Cocaine doesn't lend itself well to acid/base extractions. It's got two hydrolysable ester bonds, and once you rip those apart, bye-bye stimulating activity.

.... Seriously though? There is a huge amount of literature on the clandestine extraction of coca. It's not some sort of secret, nor is it very complex. You have illiterate Ecuadorians making coke in the fucking middle of the Amazon, and they've been doing it for how long?

By the way, if you have two batches of cocaine that are both >90% (by GC) and one of them is OK and the other isn't, the problem is probably you, not the coke. Either your analysis is fucked, you're buying synthetic racemic shit (and you'd know in that case!) or you are getting bitten by the expectation effects.

Melatonin is available dirt cheap without a script in many countries, but docs continue to prescribe agomelatine

that's because they have different effects and different half lives in the body. People don't invent new drugs just to poison people.... oh, and speaking of toxic compounds - cocaine is super fucking cardiotoxic as well as destructive to tissue (vasoconstrictor)...

Dude, nobody is gonna hold your hand and walk you through the manufacture of cocaine just for the vague suggestion of financial compensation. I don't believe you're offering any money, or you'd be specific and say how much you're offering and exactly what for, you're just saying "time is money and I'll consider this" so that someone will start to send you messages telling you exactly what to do and showing you every step of the way, of a process which by the way is available in its entirety all over the internet, and a more intelligent man could easily teach himself the process - it aint baking a cake but its not like making LSD either, it's relatively simple as far as drug manufacture goes. I'd consider helping you if you had just put your cards on the table and been straight up with everyone and told them you just wanted help, but the fact that you are trying to be sneaky and deceptive and con someone into helping you by promising money that I'm sure will never materialize - you have a post count of 6, and I'm absolutely confident that once the procedure is over you will disappear after having "considered" that time is money and decided not to waste your own time or money in keeping your promise.

Have you heard about that 'novel' antidepressant agomelatine?

images
220px-Agomelatine_formula.svg.png

(Melatonin on the left, agomelatonine on the right)

It's just our endogenous melatonin with the indole replaced by naphthalene - because they couldn't patent melatonin as a natural molecule. The side effect of this little modification is that the agomelatine is ridiculously hepatotoxic, elevated liver enzymes are common & there have been liver failures due to this medication - and it has a half life of just 1-2 hours!! Now imagine having this 24/7 in your system, and say your liver goodbye ... it is approved in the states, in the EU, probably in other countries ... the AD effects are disputed. The effects for sleep are also somewhat disputed afaik (melatonin works for jet lag / shift workers, but not always & not instantly like your usual sleeping pill). But the damage is real - and the revenue.

Melatonin is available dirt cheap without a script in many countries, but docs continue to prescribe agomelatine ... I know they have a hard time to catch up with all the news and the workload etc, but something's definitely going wrong.

About that Vitamin C stuff I don't know.. there are many myths that contain some truth, but I'm cautious with them.. I believe in true science, and common sense (which seems to be chronically out of stock these days) ...

Funny that the states, being THE leaders in prohibition & war on drugs, have legalized pot now. It's a step in the right direction, but by far not enough and the UN continues to prohibit.. as well as the EU.. the alcohol thing has traditional / cultural / historical reasons, but it's crazy illogical yes..

:)

Hey man, I'm sure you're telling the truth but do you have a source? As a rule of thumb dude if you're making a claim like that, something that's shocking and outlandish, you should always post a source or two to give it some legitimacy lest you be written off as one of the conspiracy nutcases.

Cocaine doesn't lend itself well to acid/base extractions. It's got two hydrolysable ester bonds, and once you rip those apart, bye-bye stimulating activity.

.... Seriously though? There is a huge amount of literature on the clandestine extraction of coca. It's not some sort of secret, nor is it very complex. You have illiterate Ecuadorians making coke in the fucking middle of the Amazon, and they've been doing it for how long?

By the way, if you have two batches of cocaine that are both >90% (by GC) and one of them is OK and the other isn't, the problem is probably you, not the coke. Either your analysis is fucked, you're buying synthetic racemic shit (and you'd know in that case!) or you are getting bitten by the expectation effects.

that's because they have different effects and different half lives in the body. People don't invent new drugs just to poison people.... oh, and speaking of toxic compounds - cocaine is super fucking cardiotoxic as well as destructive to tissue (vasoconstrictor)...

I agree with you that it sounds a little ridiculous that two batches of cocaine that are >90% would have wildly different effects. However, I have heard multiple times that one of the reasons there is such a huge difference in the quality of cocaine (something I have personally experienced, a huge line of shit coke is not equivalent to a small line of great coke) is because improper technique in extraction/filtration will lead to other alkaloids from the coca plant being extracted also and that in large amounts this works as an actual antagonist for the D2 receptors and thus it blocks cocaine's euphoric action. This would make sense because I have found that with drugs like amphetamine, a shitload of good amphetamine will get me just as high as a small amount of the good stuff, whereas with coke it doesn't seem to matter how much of the shit stuff I do, I'll never get the same high that I would off the good stuff.

will lead to other alkaloids from the coca plant being extracted also and that in large amounts this works as an actual antagonist for the D2 receptors and thus it blocks cocaine's euphoric action.

That's pure bullshit, and would imply that coca tea/leaf itself is inactive. The other alkaloids extracted by the "usual process" are never a major component and are either inert (cinnamoylcocaine) or low-activty stimulants (tropacocaine)

with coke it doesn't seem to matter how much of the shit stuff I do, I'll never get the same high that I would off the good stuff.

That's because crappy cocaine can be really, really crappy... and the cuts/inactives get in the way of absorbtion of the real good shit, and there you go.

Unless you've shaken hands with the guy testing your coke, it's useless to quote numbers anyway. Everyone will insist their shit is the purest as a matter of the usual commercial puffery...

HOW about sending 2 samples to EC labratory? Both samples above 90% NO- Physco Active cuts

$50 for each sample sent

Both Felt completely different???? Can you explain this?

And NO I dont want ANYONE to hold my hand... I have the EXACT method and EVERYTHING I need All i wanted was someone chemically experienced in-case something went wrong in this small personal experiment. And when I say time = Money I mean TIME = MONEYYYY take it how you want but I wont spell it out.

My inbox only has 2 messages I have 10 total? I have now deleted all 2 messages .

WTH?

Seiko Why cant i receive any PM

I have heard coke can go stale. Once stale all it is is a SIMPLE stimulant... I am not after a simplet stimulant--- Im after that JOY feeling - HAPPY - ONTOP of the world feeling that you come across once in a blue moon.

I can promise you unless the lab guys lied stuff was 90%s with no physco-active cuts -- WHen I say No PHYSCO acttive i mean something that does not effect your feeling which in turn should not effect the coke.

Ive had enough and its time for myself to experiment.

And sorry I emptied my inbox Im a greenlighter lol so so annoying 1 message every 180min

I will admit to this, I had someone NEUTRAL send the sample he does not work for ANYONE so there are no incentives. UNless im getting shafted by different people who apparently do not know each other and provided different stuff to what was sent to the lab then OK i got shafted this is why I did my home simple test

3 x of each - 3 x Purity 3 x Cuts & adulterants - Just incase the testers were messed or faulty, well guess what everything came out good

every single test stated atleast +85% with no active cuts.. I also did a simple baking soda cook back test to calculate the yield and again this passed.

I even used one extra test to ttry full the EZ tester - And no I cuoldnt full it.... Instantly knew it was cut and the purity dropped quite abit. THis is because I cut 60:40 with paracetomol Ez test saw it it a matter of 1 second.... THis told me nothing was wrong with the EZ test >or< some genius figured out how to perfectly fool every test I did aswell as mimc Cocaine in everyway I could see possible EXCEPT for the HAPPY feeling

I no for a FACT this went through some acetone wash or something as for the smell. beleive good alkaloids went with the bad or the stuff was SHIT quality leaf OR it went stale

Last edited:
I'd consider helping you if you had just put your cards on the table and been straight up with everyone and told them you just wanted help, but the fact that you are trying to be sneaky and deceptive and con someone into helping you by promising money that I'm sure will never materialize - you have a post count of 6, and I'm absolutely confident that once the procedure is over you will disappear after having "considered" that time is money and decided not to waste your own time or money in keeping your promise.

Do you REALLY think i wouldnt be able to figure it out after trial and error? Do You really think I don't have ALL the ingredients material step by step instructions? I have EVERYTHING i need to do this on my own, all I needed was guidance if anything went wrong. I would easily be able to do it myself, but the fact that this is a small experiment I do not want to waste any yields. So please take your assumption elsewhere. I say what i say cause I mean it. And for you to assume im a liar Basically saying this >>> " I will run after the help was offered!" Please walk away I dont even want your help.

If you even considered talking to me properly you would have realized after more conversing I would have paid something EVEN before any Info was even given leaving all the faith in YOU. ;) But take your assumptions elsewhere. I don't need to lay all the cards on the table All I wanted is to suss this place out first and find out reactions and so forth . Anyways Peace.

Seiko You may close this thread

Last edited:
That's because crappy cocaine can be really, really crappy... and the cuts/inactives get in the way of absorbtion of the real good shit, and there you go.

Pure respect for this statement. Seiko you seem like the most honorable "straight-cut" (Straight to the point) I think your 100%

I never thought about this and you may be in-fact 100% right the INACTIVE cuts even though non physco-active MAY as you state " get in the way of absorption of the real good shit"

I have never even thought about this, this is why I like speaking about this stuff different theories and angles. I actually believe what you say above may be correct. Now correct me if i'm wrong. Its either SHIT coke, by this you mean, "Stale or Shit quality leaf = less potent, Cut to shit, or what you said the Non-active cuts absorbing the good alkaloids deforming the molecules and in return getting in the way of the good stuff. MAKING COKE - DRAMATICALLY ANXIOUS, HEART POUNDING, EDGY, AND SIMPLY STARING AT WALLS BLANK MINDED (UN-SOCIAL) I must admit the more its cut with ACTIVE cuts like LEVA the above disgusting feelings are MUCH more intense. But what confused me is the stuff that I tested and showed no cuts Did VERY similar to the shit cut with LEVA... SO SO confusing

This part is where I decided to do thorough research -----One day I have had for a FACT 50:50 cut of something as I CUT it myself as a test (Not to mention the uncut was even BETTER)---- But just to show you that the 50:50 cut was plain Gluscose. This stuff by the way I never tested only by myself and experience and I have come to the conclusion the best test is your own-self there is no fooling an experienced brain -- the FEELING was DRAMATICALLY better, NO (Noticeable heart pounding, VERY HAPPY) I know it works your heart rate but it should NOT be DRAMATIC to be honest good shit you don't even notice it, your just incredibly happy, you even should be able to sit back and relax and this was experienced by over 10 people close to me. I have had over 12 years experience in this stuff i'm no newbie I've tried COUNTLESS sources. Domestic & international.

AND NO I'M NOT AN EVERY DAY USER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO JUMP AND SAY MAYBE YOUR DOPAMINE LEVELS ARE FUCKED. Proved wrong by a simple STRONG brewed coca tea (on an empty stomach) which made me feel as good if not better then the best HCL I had

Very intriguing. THanks for sharing your insight Sekio.

SOrry I re-read your post and had to make a last comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.