• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I'm almost coke clean, but want to try ecst/opio pill not sure where to start.

karenmiami

Greenlighter
I barely doing any coke nowadays, like 1gr per month or something, my rehab program did help me a lot with it, i'm probably leaving it 100% by the end of the year.

I wan't to join the ecst or opio train, but as I don't know anything abou them I'm afraid to fall into the addiction wagon, i know ecst is lighter than opio as I have been told, I'm looking something to relax on my home, was thinking of oxy but someone told me to start with tylenol ? not sure if that was a joke or he was for real.

anyways, i just looking for a real life advice to start slow, just something to take and enjoy a big nap as i work hard in long night shifts.

thanks

We don't generally allow "what should i take" threads.

If you're prone to addiction and are currently trying to rid yourself of one DO NOT start opiates. I'm not saying ecstasy is completely harmless but opiates are some of the most addictive drugs that we know of and for me personally they are by far the most addictive.

If you do decide to go down that path just know that tylenol is not an opiate and not a recreational drug in any way. Who ever told you that was fucking with you. Also do not start with heroin, not that it's ever a great idea to do heroin but it's an especially horrible idea to start an opiate habit with heroin. A lot of heroin these days is cut with fentanyl which is an extremely potent opioid that can kill people in doses smaller then you can see with the naked eye.

Whatever you chose just know that all of these drugs come with a price. Good luck.

Just wanted to point out that there are Tylenol + codeine preparations called "Tylenol #2" or "Tylenol #3". So it's possible somebody could be recommending starting with codeine by suggesting to start out with something like Tylenol 3.

That or it was a joke like you thought it might be. Regular Tylenol does not contain an opiate, as has already been pointed out.

If you worry about addiction, MDxx would be the less addictive between the two classes of drugs. It would be wise to avoid opioids all together if you had coke addiction.

I warn you though, high quality MDMA or MDA can be psychologically addictive. Countless times back in my rollling days, I would say : "This is the last time I'm taking ecstasy", just to break my promise a month later. Also, MDMA is a powerfull drug that should not be underestimated, if abused it can be give you nightmare comedowns, major depression, and suicidal thoughts. Therefore the one month rule should be followed, to minimise neurotoxicity to your brain.

Make sure to read the appropriate sections on bluelight. Stay safe!