• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'm alive

Hello my dear friend cj, ( me waving.lol ; )

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing so I thought I'd pop by.

I hope you had a lovely weekend,
here for you anytime,
your friend,
Ash.

Hope things are going well CJ.. If you would like to break free from Bama and come to Sober living in Daytona than I can help. The sober community here is phenomenal, so many sober houses and meetings in a small area. We all stick together. I think you would be blown away by the sober community here in Daytona Florida. I would be able to help hook you up with a job in no time. It would absolutely change your life. I was in the almost exact same shoes as you when I came. Having been on methadone and Xanax for years. I'm thinking about you. Think about it. I think you would love it. I brought another guy from bluelighters down here from Tennessee 3yrs ago and he is still here and we are close friends still today loving the sober beach life. It really is a massive sober community here in Daytona. I think you would be amazed. Its florida... The recovery capital... Much love from Somni ....

Hey CJ, I know last time we talked, your plans are to go north and/or west, but if that doesn't work out, I hope you consider what Somni had to say about Daytona Beach. Public transport kinda blows, but if you live beachside, you can get to just about wherever you may need to go on a bike.

Hey CJ, I know last time we talked, your plans are to go north and/or west, but if that doesn't work out, I hope you consider what Somni had to say about Daytona Beach. Public transport kinda blows, but if you live beachside, you can get to just about wherever you may need to go on a bike.

Actually public transit isn't too bad in Daytona. They have the votran bus with 2 transfer stations which is fairly easy to navigate. The best thing is that the recovery community is huge here. It's like a whole nother world. Everybody helps each other and there are a ton of jobs run by and for recovering addicts.

Hey cj-

I wanted to say hello and tell you you're in my thoughts. I read your thread Wish I could give you a hug. You're (and have been) going through a lot. I have a feeling you will figure out a solution this time.

Somni's offer sounds awesome. I wish I could do that. It really sounds great! Is there any way for you to go check it out first for a week or two? Maybe see if it's something you'd like? I'm thinking about it Seriously.

I hope you're well. ❤️��

I'm floundering in my taper off Suboxone so I need to find a halfway house that will take me while I'm still on Suboxone. I've found a few so far but it's a fucking slog. If anyone knows somewhere that will please pm me.

I'm ok overall. Starting emdr therapy today.