• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I'm a fucking noob to Amsterdam, I need a bluelight guide!

sgtseedy

Greenlighter
Currently loitering about in Bangkok at the moment and I'm thinking about a quick 1 week session in Amsterdam soon! I'm feeling I need to get to the holy land of mdma before I die and this is my time to do it! Can any bluelighters give me a quick guide/lesson/cheat sheet what ever! on clubs/parties I should check out, keeping in mind I'll most likely doing this trip solo!

cheers!

1.Get stoned
2.Get munted on mdma
3.Fuck hookers
4.There is good quality coke to be had in dam (if you fuck the right hookers)

If I'm not mistaken, there's no more white heroin being sold as cocaine. Also, don't buy drugs from street dealers, they sell complete garbage. Buy from connections or don't buy at all. Okay, except for MDMA, you could buy a pill in a club is someone appears to be rolling and selling.

5. Don't have a whitey and almost fall in a canal.

^ I see you're from the NL. Could I please have a refund for that "cocaine" I bought from one of your nice street dealers?

Can you still buy shrooms from the shops there? That was a blast, although I did feel a little out of place amongst the stag crew on the ferry...

Last time I went, about a year back, they still sold truffles, and they've got so good at growing them that some varieties are ridiculously strong, no different to mushrooms.

I do miss being able to walk into a shop to buy shrooms. Now if I want any I actually have to go pick some, which is fun but I don't have the time.

Last time I went, about a year back, they still sold truffles, and they've got so good at growing them that some varieties are ridiculously strong, no different to mushrooms.

This is still the case.

Yup, truffles, not shrooms. But basically the same thing.
@felix Nope, you're dumb for trusting those chalk and levamisol selling fuckers

Yup, truffles, not shrooms. But basically the same thing.
@felix Nope, you're dumb for trusting those chalk and levamisol selling fuckers

lol yeah who the fuck would buy coke on the street in Amsterdam even my grandma would know not to trust it.

Yeah they do get ordered. Some shrewd Japanese even STOLE the recipe and rebranded it as RAMEN DONUTS! Fact:

wsyklsvavfspfzb0oeqw.jpg

rpwxfcx36nqq8naxlhti.jpg

No shame!