• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

im 3-meo-pce

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i im'd 3-meo-pce. in my thigh. i used tap water. 20mm needle length. 1ml syringe, but i had about 1.5ml of liquid so did it in two shots. i used a .22um wheel filter. i cleaned the site with rubbing alcohol before and after.

the spot is sore. and getting sorer. or maybe it's getting better. i don't know. i took advil. i don't have a fever.

at what point is it a problem? i figure this is normal and when i wake up up it will be fine.

i thought im injection was super safe if you had a wheel filter. i'll never do it again. but i wanna know at what point i should seek medical attention. i figure i'm just being paranoid. it's only a little more sore than a flu shot.

i wish when needle exchanges gave you narcan the wouldn't offer you needles for recreational use. i wish i could go back to when i was a kid and do it all over different. i wish i had my mommy.

i'm sorry for everything that i've done wrong. if i get the chance, i'll make it right. i wish there was some way to stop kids from starting drugs. i wish poverty didn't exist. i wish so much of my life wasn't lived in shame.

one day i will find grace, and i will share it with you all. if it isn't what i suspect, death. if grace is death, i'm ready. if that's the case, i wish we knew ahead of time. think of all the comfort lost because we don't know. maybe not knowing makes it all the better. one day you finally find it.

when i close my eyes i see such horrible things. it wasn't always like that. where did mary go. why did she leave me here.

thanks

edit:
my thigh seems to be improving. that's good. being wheelchair bound likely wouldn't have inhibited my search for grace, but i like running and cycling.

Last edited:
Cant fully answer this right now as its 4:30am but in short id recommend going to the ER right now, before it is potentially overburdened. You might need antibiotics. Flush the dissociatives, its poison.

na, it's fine. it cleared up. i appreciate concern. the the shot was clean as it gets. i was just being paranoid. some typical im soreness. like flushoot. it's not even sore anymore.

I like to just sniff that stuff personally I find it kicks in pretty quickly and changes the nature of the experience for the positive. I'm glad to hear that you are doing a little better, always been paranoid about making my own IM solution for this reason. Have thought about starting to use these PCE/PCP analogs intravenously occasionally in the future. Wonder if they have any sort of rush to them...

Besides this complication you had from the IM shot was the high good?