• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm 17 and want to try candyflipping at an upcoming uv paint rave?

Yes, very Good point.

Naialexico1. Remember: If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Also, don't take your blotters sublingually, rather swallow them immediately. For LSD it doesn't matter, but NBOMe's are only active sublingually. Or even better, get an Ehrlichs reagent and test if it really is LSD you have.

Drugs that are sometimes sold in liquid or blotters can be DOx or NBOMe. Both of which could be possibly fatal, or at the least extremely nightmarish, to combine with MDMA.

Take care
This whole post is BS. NBOMe is active, even when swallowed. Reagents mean nothing with street LSD. Lab tests are the only way to be sure. DOx chems are perfectly safe.

^ Well hey, I say taste is a dead indicator. If the tabs have any taste, they ain't LSD. Watch yourself though.

And DOx chems are not entirely safe, there are recorded OD's of DOx chems in which the users had gangrene requiring surgery to remedy. Just saying. I'd rather a DOx over an NBOMe, but that doesn't mean you can go about using them recklessly.

Maybe you should first read "LSD, my problem child" from Albert Hoffman, the guy (and noble prize winner) who discovered LSD.

After that you'll be able to make a much better decision regarding whether to drop acid at a rave for the first time or not.

I think DOx substances are very safe IF used responsibly.

Big if, of course. :)

I can say that there can be a danger with an OD from DOx substances ime, but since there are recorded cases then I'll just fly with that too. I'd imagine that the stimulation will increase too much in those scenarios, though I think you'd have to take over 10mg to get into real danger territory. I could be wrong though, but it's my guess.

I like to emphasize danger even if it may not end up being so, because that's really the only safe way to do it imo.

This whole post is BS. NBOMe is active, even when swallowed. Reagents mean nothing with street LSD. Lab tests are the only way to be sure. DOx chems are perfectly safe.

Street LSD? ha ha :D Right, okay. What ever.

Ehrlich reagent can tell you if it's an indole, how is that not helpfull to know?

Can you read? I never said Any DOx were dangerous. I said they were dangerous inadvertently COMBINED with MDMA.

Might be NBOMe's really can be active orally, but the bitter taste is still a give away.

Edit:
And by the way, one anecdote from bluelight doesn't make something a fact. That said, I actually do find it plausible that some effects could be felt from swallowing a NBOMe blotter. Even though it is supposed to be destroyed by the stomach acid.

Last edited:
There really should be a rule that for a first acid trip, you must be outside on a warm summer evening surrounded by people that you love.

Since that is not going to happen, I would emphasize what has already been stated.

The exact opposite of fun is experiencing an extreme, psychedelic induced paranoid mind state, in a large crowd of strangers.

Get some experience first with the effects of acid before diving into the deep end, your mind will thank you later ;).

I dunno.. there's this default opinion on BL that you shouldn't do your first acid trip at a rave, and I suspect this is coming from people who don't like raves and/or electronic music. The thing with acid is that everyone thinks you have to do it their way.

If you enjoy raves and electronic music, a rave can be an ideal place for a trip:
-it's got good music
-you're not expected to be drinking
-the atmosphere is pro-psychedelic
-dancing is a great way to channel the strange feelings and energies that arise while tripping
-if you're tripping balls and you get mentally lost, the music will help guide your mind in a positive way, provide a pulse to keep you centered
-you're surrounded by people who are not going to judge you for being high, and who are looking out for you
-there are often medical staff present in case something goes really sideways
-PLUR!

I've been with many people who did their first acid at a rave and I haven't seen it go badly. Not saying it can't go badly, just saying take all they naysayers advice with a grain of salt. I think my 3rd acid experience was at a rave.

I would definitely say don't combo with MDMA on your first time though, you need to know each substance separately before putting them together.

Also go light on dosage, the atmosphere of a rave combined with a small to medium dose is just right.

Even NBOMe cut with indole alkaloids passes as LSD on an Erlich reagent

Ha ha :D right, more anecdotes. Yes, reagent testing can sometimes be inconclusive, it's chemistry after all.

But what are you actually saying? That Ehrlich reagent is bad harm reduction?

This is a Thread about a 17 year old girl asking about candyflipping, in my initial post I was talking to her. There was no reason to overcomplicate things. And do you think she's going to ship her blotters of to a lab over night because we tell her to?

Take your nitpicking smart assery somewere else, thanks.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on bluelight and completely contrary to the purpose of harm reduction.
With reagents, there is no harm reduction, only harm production. Reagents give a false sense of security.

I mean, do people not have crazy trips off of acid? Ime, that's pretty much what it does almost every time. That shit is no joke, and the first time can be overwhelming when you're by yourself, never mind trying to navigate through public. That's even tougher, plus you would definitely need some experience with it first to know how you'd handle it in an environment like that.

Idk what raves are like at other places, but if it's anything like it is here then seriously it turns chaotic real quick. With no prior experience on acid, you could easily mistake a stranger for one of your friends, and reasoning skills can be so impaired that you'll start thinking things that just aren't true. If she's from England I'd imagine it being just as hardcore as it is here.

Like it was said, it could work. But at a RAVE, I think psychs should wait until the after party. Less chance of confusion and the unknown. There are a LOT of shady people at raves, so I think it's better that your mind is at a better state of functioning than lsd/candy flipping will put you in.

No one's telling anyone what to do though, these are just advices from people who have experience. Take it or leave it, idc. People ask, so we answer. I don't get the big deal about this.

??

The question is not wether it is possible to make NBOMe or DOx blotter with an indole in it or not. The question is if it is a widespread enough practice, that it renders Ehrlich reagent completely obsolete.

To my knowledge, there's not one single case of both NBOMe's and indole's having been found in a blotter together. There's just one anecdote about it here on bluelight.

Of cause, I'd love to be proven wrong, and I would love to see the data from said blotters.......any one?

Energy control? Nexustripper, do you seriously think that some guy, who scores 2 LSD blotters from a friend of a friend the day before the rave, is going to spend 50 euros sending them off to Spain?

Yes, Ehrlich reagent can sometimes be inconclusive, but it is better than nothing. And together with the blotter having no taste, you will in most cases don't have to worry about it being a NBOMe or DOx you took.

Do you even know what "harm reduction" means? No, Seriously, Get off your high horse.

Not to mention you can use multiple reagents. Fooling more than one would likely require a pretty complex approach, if it's possible at all. What the fuck is the payoff?