• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm 16, I took 12 ecstasy pills in 4 days first time, concerned for health

S

Stupid-teen-17

My friend convinced me to take half an ecstasy pill, we made the rookie mistake of thinking its not kicking in so we took the other half... Best feeling in my life, the same night we got another pill and took it, the next day we had another two, then a 1 day break, then we had four pills, and another four pills the next day, on the last day we felt no effects however we both totally felt that we had fucked our bodies, the next days to follow were the worst. I'm getting a visual sensation of fast motion, very heavy heart beats, twitches, random shocks every 20 seconds throughout my body ringing in ears, I'm concerned for my health will these problems go away if I just eat clean, flush out my system etc and stay off any drugs for a long time?

What you are experiencing is very typical of an MDMA overdose. If you give yourself some time to recover, chances are you will return to normal.

pls do some research next time about how to safely take whatever drugs you plan to consume in the future.

let time and some interest in your health do the healing.

you're not smoking weed anymore...not using hard drugs responsibly will kill you or leave you with permanent damage. By the time you make it to 30 (if that happens) you will have several dead friends from irresponsible drug use.

you're not smoking weed anymore...not using hard drugs responsibly will kill you or leave you with permanent damage. By the time you make it to 30 (if that happens) you will have several dead friends from irresponsible drug use.
Indeed, drugs can ruin your life and it only takes one bad experience to do so. Very very careful. Sometimes there's no second chance.

My friend convinced me to take half an ecstasy pill, we made the rookie mistake of thinking its not kicking in so we took the other half... Best feeling in my life, the same night we got another pill and took it, the next day we had another two, then a 1 day break, then we had four pills, and another four pills the next day, on the last day we felt no effects however we both totally felt that we had fucked our bodies, the next days to follow were the worst. I'm getting a visual sensation of fast motion, very heavy heart beats, twitches, random shocks every 20 seconds throughout my body ringing in ears, I'm concerned for my health will these problems go away if I just eat clean, flush out my system etc and stay off any drugs for a long time?

Most likely yes.

You proved that you can elicit complete tolerance to MDMA in 4 days of 200+mg/day dosing.

Previous tolerance studies (as cited by SHulgin in PIHKAL) administered 120-160 mg/day for 6 days -- and the study participants suffered no ill effects

Your dosage likely far exceeded that.

Remember -- even water will kill you if you drink too much.

You ate too many fucking beans !!!

mate, this will all go away relax. The amount of times I have taken E and felt like I had screwed myself up....

But yeah..exercise, eat clean, lots of water, sleep...u will be fine it time. Just learn from it.

I'm 32 and I have four friends who have died from ODs. I'm very lucky to not be included in that list given how close I have come a few times.