• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

illegal drugs and terrorism

drugs and warlords and para military all go hand in hand in columbia,afganistan tailand,
how else can they fund there private armys

Insofar as I understand the current situation, over the last few years the ridged hierarchal structures of several terrorist organisations have been disrupted, they now exist as more ambiguous and fluid networks. This has had effect on how they function economically. Often the organisations as a whole no longer control and distribute funds to their numerous terrorist cells, but rather the cells have become more autonomous and fund themselves independantly, often through mainstream crime such as car theft and dealing drugs. Thus you don't have to be purchasing Afghan herion to be funding terrorism, ecstacy pills made in Australia could just as easily make their way to the consumer through distributers at various levels who are involved in terrorist fundraising.

i wasw talking to an economist the other day about ways to jump start the economy via the use of regulated drug markets, he was of the opinion that if you could a trillion dollar market online and invite the black market to particpate in a regulated one than it would surely help to kick start the economy.

Mind you we did leave out the arguments for potential long term health impacts tho :)_

^ i was thinking the same, but then thought that $ from drugs would eventually make it back into economies... unless of course there is trillions of $ sitting in drug bosses safes.....hmm thats right there called share markets/businesses/banks.... arent they?

to be honest, I wish this question never entered my mind. its opened up a whole can of worms for me. especially after reading the article on the bluelight main page regarding the "independant" drug advisory to the UN.

Now where is that hole in the sand I pulled my head out of?

Last edited:
Yeah,
eg, Pharmaceutical multi-nationals fund 'Terrorists' like the U.S , British & Israeli Governmentss etc .

Yeah,
eg, Pharmaceutical multi-nationals fund 'Terrorists' like the U.S , British & Israeli Governmentss etc .

Communist!

No but really, the entire world is morally ambiguous at best, pretty useless to attempt to differentiate between terrorist and non-terrorist, when the benefactors of your drug dollars will almost invariably be unsavory characters.

Communist!

No but really, the entire world is morally ambiguous at best, pretty useless to attempt to differentiate between terrorist and non-terrorist, when the benefactors of your drug dollars will almost invariably be unsavory characters.

for sure. I don't even like using the word "terrorist". Cause the USA and allies have brought much "terror" to innocents who are just the same as the "citizens" at home they claim to act on behalf of.

The Atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the largest incident of terrorism, if you accept terror attacks as involving the inducement fear into a population in order to motivate a particular political outcome. However, those who conduct such acivities under the auspice of the nation-state would have that miraculous institution bestow on them the ornaments of "just war" - "terrorism" applies exclusively to sub-state protagonists of course.

^^^ Hmmm yeah I suppose your right but then wouldn't that be stating that all countries are terrorists... :\

I guess there is a black and white area and of course a little grey, that subject would fall into the grey area I feel as it consisted as a strike back from a previous attack and hence apart of a large war between a couple of countries.

A lot of terrorism happens because of religious problems and arguments between different countries.

A lot of terrorism happens because of religious problems and arguments between different countries.

I disagree with the popular idea that religion is a primary motive for war despite being an atheist. War is almost exclusively driven by power, usually geo-political, financial or military.

That Channel 7 show "Gangs of Oz" implied that bikie gangs are terrorists. The word is thrown around too much, in my opinion. Bikies are just disgruntled, non-fitting to standard society norms, organised criminals who have no other way of living life except their way of living life. Terrorism and drug manufacture/supply/distribution go hand in hand. Illegal activities funded by illegal activities, makes sense. In Australia though we have nothing to fear yet. Afghanistan has Taliban and Opium Poppy fields, Columbia has Paramilitaries and Coca Plantations/Processing Laboratories. No groups are like this in Australia I believe.

By the way, did anyone catch that major fuck up by Channel 7 over the namings of suspected N'drangheta criminal organisation members located in Orange, NSW? Fucking hilarious. It says alot about the TV Show's credibility LOL!

IMO religion is rarely the real motive. But it's sure used as a scapegoat or a means of justification...

"...ordered by a god above, to murder in the name of love, and they'll always claim that truth is on their side." - cog.

If you're referring to Muslim's and Allah, then don't go looking at Islam as a terrorist religion. It's actually quite a beautiful religion and one of my friends who is a knuckle-head (spent 6 months in Brisbane Youth Detention Centre) converted to Islam and he loves it. I've studied Islam and it's not that crazy!

Religion is, though, an invention created by the people for people who want to belong to something and to somehow hasten their fears of dying and being in the ground forever and no after-life. It's kind of a safety-net for people to fall back on as there is so many innaccuracies with the history taught by religious groups such as The Bible and the lack of Dinosaurs in the Bible (Thank you Bill Hicks).

Peace.

Ummm wasn't that apart of a war not exactly terrorism...?

That relates to the point I was drawing out. When the use of fear as political technology is employed in a conflict between nation-states, or by a nation-state on a subnational body, it is categorised as an activity of "war", the implication being that it is legitimate. However if the roles are reversed and a subnational body uses this tactic against a nation, then it is called "terrorism". Its a case of ethical double-standards. There is a lot of grey area here.

It becomes even more murky when you consider that such subnational groups may use these tactics in a campaign that is eventually successful. A population repressented by a group employing terrorist tactics might liberate itself from an internationally recognised government or seperate itself from a recognised nation-state, and become a recognised nation-state or government itself. If this happens were its activities "terrorism" prior to achieving its goal and validated as "war" only after its achievment? If so then the ability to achieve one's aims correlates with moral righteousness (ie. might = right) and I doubt any of you agree with that proposition.

Is it possible that profits from the sale of illegal drugs could end up funding terrorist organisations? .

YES !

I Any thoughts or pointers where one may find this sort of info? CIA perhaps?(come to think of it, they probably get some drug $ too.

Hahahah, man you are right on, and proabably dont know the half of it :D

Well let me just start by saying i think anyone who isnt in the know would have a hard time believing this. But i the research i have done over the past year has revealed many unimaginable truths.

Firstly the CIA IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Secondly the CIA SELLS DRUGS TO FINANCE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT.

I have in my posession a few documentaries that document the CIA's involvement in bringing XXX tonnes of Cocaine in Korean war vintage C130 cargo planes from Coloumbia to Mena airport, Arkansas throughout the 80's. BTW may i mention Bill Clinton was the Govenour of Arkansas at the time.

The case is very well known, particularly as one of the cargo planes crashed in Nicuaguara and World media questioned what an American plane was doing in the area.

As you have already figured out the illegal drug trade generates at least around a trillion dollars a year.

Where do you think all this money goes ?

Seriously do you think it just sits in a king pins bank account ?????

Drug money is so valuable because it is off the books !

A criminal intelligece syndicate figured this a long time ago. It is an unlimited, unaccountable money supply that one can use to pursue any agenda.

It is being used to finance a multi faceted secret government to bring about a one world totalitarian government aka. The New World Order. Its bigger than you can imagine and its been going on for a very long time. The drug war is just one big insanity to protect their monopoly.

Interestingly enough, one other Documentary i own is a lecture by a former black project employee called Phill Schnieder. He worked as a geoligist and engineer on the DUMBs - Deep Underground Military Bases. In a 1995 lecture one year before his assination in 1996 he stated that the Secret Government had a budget of 1.3 trillion dollars every 2 years and there were 131 Deep underground millitiary bases in America Alone. (and i know of at least 2 in Australia)

I think it not a coincidence that the Profits from illegal drug money and the secret governments budget seem to correlate.

Do your own research people i aint shittin.

Peace.

time traveler said:
Firstly the CIA IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Secondly the CIA SELLS DRUGS TO FINANCE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT.

I fail to see the jump from the CIA involving themselves in drug money (well known) to them committing terrorist acts and financing a secret government, of which there is zero evidence.

What terrorist acts? Covert espionage maybe, involving themselves in the politics of other countries, but terrorism?

I am not big on conspiracy theories. ;)