• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Illegal Cannabis States (Who Has the Best)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I live in the mountains of western North Carolina and I’ve always heard that our weed grown here flows south as the climate makes for better weed. I’m just wondering if any of you found that true, there’s always been rumors and wise tails that if you drove down the mountain to the Upstate SC you can get higher off our weed here as it was grown about a half a mile above sea level? Forgive me mods I’m wide awake this morning and just bouncing ideas

The title of this thread is illegal states that have the best, last time I checked it was legal in Cali JoEh :rolleyes:

Perhaps, that helps a bit...

The title of this thread is illegal states that have the best, last time I checked it was legal in Cali JoEh :rolleyes:

Perhaps, that helps a bit...

I'm not from America and I don't know exactly in which states Cannabis is legal...:rolleyes:

Perhaps, that helps a bit... Minimum I tried to answer his question - if legal, illegal or not.

JJ

PENNSYLVANIA WE ARE ILLEGAL BUTTTTTTTTTTTT MEDICINAL IS ALLOWED ;p THERES AMAZING SHIT ON STREETS STILL REC IS STILLL ILLEGAL

If you're near any major city in any state in the US, you have access to top notch stuff. It's out in boonie Trump territory where shcwag and mids are still a thing

Our weed smells like a McDonalds hamburger. It's gotten more floral in the last batch. Our MMJ program is so bad it's a deterrent to want to spend money to go legal.

Our weed smells like a McDonalds hamburger. It's gotten more floral in the last batch. Our MMJ program is so bad it's a deterrent to want to spend money to go legal.
Now that's just a sad post. I wouldn't even bother to smoke if that's all I could get.

Now that's just a sad post. I wouldn't even bother to smoke if that's all I could get.
Our neighboring states of NY and NJ both legalized rec. So maybe that'll turn to a nice influx of quality product.

I've gotten good stuff at festivals, like quality flower. I dunno, I like THC too much to stop.

I live in the mountains of western North Carolina and I’ve always heard that our weed grown here flows south as the climate makes for better weed. I’m just wondering if any of you found that true, there’s always been rumors and wise tails that if you drove down the mountain to the Upstate SC you can get higher off our weed here as it was grown about a half a mile above sea level? Forgive me mods I’m wide awake this morning and just bouncing ideas
Wnc does have some good chronicles.