Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

I'll Die For you.

D

Dead love

A little something I wrote, I don't usually do this so it's anonymous:

Die for you

You've been together 10 years, through the good, bad and tears,
It was back in the beginning when he said in your ear, for only you to hear- I'd Die for you.
You though it was a joke, every time he said it after a toke,
It because a common saying between the two of you whilst laying,
A kiss on the forehead everynight a goodnight and also saying- I'll Die for you.
As time ket moving his mind he started losing,
He started knowing things would happen before they took place, you blew it off as coincidence, but the last time it said was confusing,
He'll - Die for you
The time came and he meant what said, he was lying their dead,
Bullet in head, the was a ring in his pocket with a note attached with- I'd Die for you written on it.
Two days later you after morning you have a heart attack, it failed in your chest but the hospital was able to bring you right back,
An organ donor had died and was a perfect match, He knew it was coming so what he had said was a fact, He- Died for you.
Now and for ever you wear the ring, and together you keep a single heart beating with you he's still alive with his heart inside,
You feel your heart beat when you're feeling weak, and remember the strength that your love has given you deep.
Every night you kiss you hand and touch your heart, and with that a good night you think of the whisper so right..
I'll die for you

Fixed it up a bit

A little something I wrote, I don't usually do this so it's anonymous:

Die for you

You've been together 10 years, through the good, bad and tears,
It was back in the beginning when he said in your ear, for only you to hear- "I'd Die for you".
You took it as a joke, every time he said it after a toke,
It became a common saying between the two of you whilst laying,
A kiss on the forehead everynight a goodnight and him also saying- "I'll Die for you".
As time kept on moving his mind he started losing,
He started knowing things would happen before they took place but had no way of proving, you blew it off as coincidence, in an comforting circumstance,
the last time it happened was different, he said he cant tell you the visions whole content,
he gave you a kiss and a hug, and said once more with a shrug - "I'll Die for you "
The time came to show that he meant what said, he was lying their dead, with a bullet in head,
There was a ring in his pocket with a note on top it with- I Died for you written upon it.
Two days later you after mourning you have a heart attack, it failed in your chest but the hospital was able to bring you right back,
An organ donor had died two days sooner, a perfect match, He knew it was coming so what he had said was a fact, He- Died for you so you could live on intact.
Now and for ever you wear the ring, and together you keep a single heart beating with you he's still alive with his heart inside you but it's keeping you living so you both have combined too,
You feel your heart beat when you're feeling weak, and remember the strength that your love has spawned, so with dead dedication you carry on.
Every night you kiss you hand and place on your heart, and with that a good night you think of the whisper in the dark,
I'll die for you reminisces in your mind and in body you're never apart.

FYP

Can a mod move this to Words. I would like to see their opinions before I reveal who i am.
Thank you

Nice.. but is this an anonymous post because the writer is gonna enter it into the Words contest?
SHOW YOURSELVES!!

-HOOD

EDIT:
NVM this was written before the contest was announced.. weird.

OKOK im not gonna enter this into the contest.

I wrote it while i was temp banned lol.