Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ileostomy and MDMA

Manwithoutcolon

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

I don't have my large bowel because of Crohn's disease. I had an operation 6 months ago and it's for the rest of my life. I only have my small bowel now. How can i take MDMA safely? Does anybody have experience with this?

I do not have experience with this, but I wonder if it would be safe for you to snort the MDMA in lines like cocaine. That way, you would bypass your digestive tract for the absorption process. I am not a medical professional though, and I have no idea if the serotonin release of MDMA would in any way be dangerous to someone without their large bowel.

I do not have experience with this, but I wonder if it would be safe for you to snort the MDMA in lines like cocaine. That way, you would bypass your digestive tract for the absorption process. I am not a medical professional though, and I have no idea if the serotonin release of MDMA would in any way be dangerous to someone without their large bowel.
This might be an idea, though you'd have to accept that the effects will be different. I don't snort but I've heard it's a much more speedy roll compared to the oral route

If you're friendly with your doctor, you might ask him? Though that can backfire of course so I would consider this carefully before you try. If they're open-minded they might be able to offer some real advice