• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth If you use a bong about half your meth gets lost in the water. How to retrieve the meth WITHOUT drinking the mystery strength bong water!

Joey

Bluelighter
For this recovery process you need to he using straight water. Your Kool aid mix has too much sugar (as in any) to be able to recover your lost meth.

Methamphetamine is extremely water soluble. Although you can get gigantic hits and you're much less likely to burn your meth by using a bong. About 40-50% gets lost in the water.

You can drink it. But this is really sketchy because you don't know how strong the solution is necessarily going to be. If you've been using the same water for a long time and you drink more than just a sip this can lead to an overdose.

Put your water on a baking tray and put in the over on LOW. EVAPORATE the water and scrape the tray. The residue will scrape up like a powder form and it's good smokable meth.

Microwave works as well with a plate. 30 seconds at a time. Watch it carefully.

Or just a plate or tray and let the water evaporate in the cool room temp air

Done.

There's that one actor from transformers, Sheila Le'BOOF. Just titrate using increments of a 1 ml syringe so you don't overdo it.

There's that one actor from transformers, Sheila Le'BOOF. Just titrate using increments of a 1 ml syringe so you don't overdo it.
This is a wonderful idea if you recycle the meth first rather than just boof your bongwater. This is for measuring and sanitary reasons.

Booting hits you as hard as a needle and it takes 2 mins flat to do.

It's pointless to incorporate water into a meth smoking routine

The whole point of using water in a regular bong (i.e. for cannabis) is to temper the harshness of the hit. That's not a factor when inhaling methamphetamine vapor. So, pointless

The only problem with that is that apparently the of solubility is quite high

In water, 0.5 g/mL
Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology. 3rd ed., Volumes 1-26. New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons, 1978-1984., p. 3: 185 (1978)

I don't know if you want to booty bump 500 mg of methamphetamine.

And I know that is reasonably close because I've seen a gram get dissolved in a teaspoon of water. That's 200 mg per milliliter.

I don't know if you want to booty bump 500 mg of methamphetamine.
I said it would be wise to titrate based on the increments of a 1 ml syringe. There are scales dividing it by 10 and 50, allowing for some accuracy of dilution.

I said it would be wise to titrate based on the increments of a 1 ml syringe. There are scales dividing it by 10 and 50, allowing for some accuracy of dilution.
A 1 ml syringe with markings that decrement 1/50th?

Cool

The whole point of using water in a regular bong (i.e. for cannabis) is to temper the harshness of the hit. That's not a factor when inhaling methamphetamine vapor. So, pointless

Not to mention meth is water soluble.

What if you just want to cool it down?