IF YOU THINK DJ RAP IS CRAP- POST HERE

judging by her cd cover, she's got nice tits i guess she's good.
B00000J7SA.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

she can't mix for shit and plays the same set over and over.
but she's hot...so people like her.
so sad...
wink.gif

The girl lacks talent, that's for sure but you can't ignore the fact that she is undeniably fit making her popular with the male crowd.
She's indeonisian originally or something isn't she?
What country does she live in now? She hardly ever plays in the UK so I don't know if she lives here...
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Her dad's italian and her mom's malyasian-irish...so that's why she looks so good!! Mixed kids turn out really good..well most of them...Take me for example..i'm half korean and black..I used to model in korea for over two years...until i went to college in the states!!!
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

Britney Spears has Alcohol Fetal Snydrome>
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

Well DJ rap look fine from here
smile.gif

But Liquidocean - you ruined my night with britny
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Plurness ...
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Ahhghggh! Not that genie in a bottle shit! I hate that girl! And Brittney Spears must die! (or something) Muahahaha!
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

i hate to break it to everyone, but christina aguilera, britney spears, and dj rap are all the same person!!
don't believe me? well, have you ever seen all three of them together. . . at the same time?
i didn't think so!
basically it's one of those plots to take over the world. i won't go into too much detail, but it's very similar to the whole fembot episode in austin powers.
may god have mercy on us all
wink.gif

dj cRAP lacks talent in all senses of the word
she claims herself to be "queen of jungle" forreal girl dj's LIKE HER need to start marketing their talents and not their breasts and hair color..maybe she wouldnt be so big
oh well
thnx for putting this post..ive been wanting to say something
has anyone heard that crappy album "Bad Girl"
what a joke
whew..i feel much better
schlitz

Heehee, I have never actually heard DJ Rap, but she is in fact very beautiful.
smile.gif
Which... unfortunately for her, a true raver isn't gonna give a shit about that typically if she can't spin. I mean, most kids do not know DJs by sight, yanno? They know the name, and they hear the music, and they're too busy bouncin around bein happy groovin party kids to take much note of what she might be wearing, who he might be sleeping with, whether or not she got a boob job, and all the trivial inconsequential *crap* that all surrounds 'popular' artists in the music industry these days. Just another reason to love the rave scene, I spoze.
Ugh, Christina Aguilera has no brains. She came on the radio here in Ohio, did an interview with the Morning Zoo, and it was just so painfully obvious that she was, ahh -- not too bright, to put it nicely -- that I actually felt sorry for her.
By the by, Spacegirl is a cutie AND she kicks almighty ass as a DJ! Anyone else think so?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I can't stand dj rap, she is the biggest phoney in music(well maybe thats harsh but I really can't stand her whole image ect...

DJ Rap just doesn't cut it... All her mixes sound about the same. Maybe she should learn a bit from Aphrodite, Diesel Boy, Merlin and some great Puerto Rican Dj's like K.O.B.A and Dj Wick which totally kick some serious ass!!
PLUR