• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had alot of dope to hold & your man was busted (Hypothetical of course)

The dog had a visit a few days ago & it has gone.
The dog told me he actually was glad he didn't get his paws into the tasty dog snacks as the stuff was weighed right there in front of him & the people told him he would loose a paw if it was under. He was paid for being honest though, the people seemed shocked he had been a good dog with it as they were sure it would be off or it had vanished.

Glad to hear your dog's story ended well and your dog is not only unharmed but was paid for keeping the treats safe.

Hypothetical question as titled and an interesting scenario. It could have been a pitch for a movie. I'd certainly like to have known more, nicknames, locations, quantities and so on.

Drug culture for sure.

I think what Leet is trying to say is.. where are you hiding the drugs? Come off it and quit with this "hypothetical" bullshit.

Sounds like you would have hypothetically made the wise choice, ZB.
It's not worth risking getting maimed and having to risk abuse any time you bumped into the wrong person/s even years after the initial punishment.
It would have been very tempting, but if it was even a point out, theyd assuming you'd been bashing the fuck out of it and taking the piss out of them.
I really try and avoid befriending dealers because of shit like this, even the ones you can tell are sound deep down, many can flip in a second, and they've a reputation, customer base, and possibly debt or tick to someone way scarier than them.
Even now though, i wouldn't say, hypothetically, you'd be off the hook yet. There's always rumours and people talking shit out there. I'd do a deal and go into protective custody IMMEDIATELY!!!
Be careful mate.