• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had alot of dope to hold & your man was busted (Hypothetical of course)

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
What would you do if you were holding a stash for someone & he/she was caught, it looks like they are going down for some time (over here it is called possession with intent to supply) & you had a stash of their "goods"
Would you use it or sell it?...........maybe just bury the stuff till they get out of jail but that could be anything from 3.5 years to 8 years.

use it ftw, if he asks about it in 8 years tell him that you were about to be busted and you gave someone else the stash, then that person was about to be busted and he gave someone else the stash and so on.

so the stash still exists, but someone holds it and you don't know who.

at least if you were to sell it put half of the money in his commisary.

hypothetically if I would be him I would snitch on your ass and get you busted with my stash lol

anyway I think the dude gave up on the stash already or else why would you give a heroin addict a stash to hold

"Hypothetically" I may loose my hands & a few teeth if I paid in 50% of the profit from selling it as they would know 100% what I'd have done.

if I would be him I would snitch on your ass and get you busted with my stash

That was the first thing that went through my mind tbh.

Couldn't they still arrange for their goods to be picked up from inside prison, just takes a phone call and someone round your place with a machete....

As this is all hypothetical, it would depend on the drugs in question, purity, quantity, my own financial situation, whether or not the dealer is a psychopath or a forgiving sociopath etc etc way too many variables for this hypothetical question to really work.

You really don't wanna end up in a ditch over a month's buzz.

also can we have a hypothetical address too? just wanting to hypothetically check it out plus your hypothetical work hours so we know when you are not hypothetically home

hypothetically speaking, if you don't have the money in case you indulge in the stash I wouldn't hold it at all, only exception would be if he is a good friend, but with hypothetical stashes friendships don't matter so hypothetically refuse it.

you could do a little trick to see if he is snitching on you, accept the stash and throw it away/destroy it. so if the cops come you know he flipped but they got no proof, if not, well you wasted the man's hypothetical stash :)))

Couldn't they still arrange for their goods to be picked up from inside prison, just takes a phone call and someone round your place with a machete....
You really don't wanna end up in a ditch over a month's buzz.

This was on my mind 100% as it is very true.
Just say if someone was saying to you "Fuck them, just sell half & use what is left yourself" yet you knew there wasn't enough there to move to another part of the country (which you would have to do if the goods vanished) but you still wanted a smoke.

Nobody could be blamed if it was a few grams down could they?
Who knows where that 1/8th of good gear has gone to? For all I know the dog nextdoor is a goddamn junkie & started to rattle, as it is a dog he sniffed the gear out & climbed in a window when I was asleep & stole some.

Maybe you would earn their respect if you actually did fuck all with it & just sat on it.
At least that way there is no risk of ending up having to drink soup & mashed food for the rest of your life.

Some people really aint stupid & they will come looking for it, be it when they are out of jail or while locked up send a member of their family etc.

anyway I think the dude gave up on the stash already or else why would you give a heroin addict a stash to hold

I heard from a dog that is quite common round here, if you have been going to someone for years & proved your above 99% of the street junkies they serve they trust you & bring you into their circle. Just say if you had....oh I don't know say a bar you DONT want that in your home so you "out source" it to a trusted source.

Not every addict is a cunt & robs their dealer or takes the piss (usually because extreme violence is used against them)

yeah it's normal, almost always I got in my main guys inner circle, some people have a natural tendecy to like me, I am good at holding drugs if they are not weed or an opioid, but I couldn't ever deal weed because I can't stop smoking it.

in my opinion you could do a few grams from it and if he asks for the stash back you give it back with some money along it so you can tell him that instead of scoring elsewhere you used from it and here is the money for it.

without telling him, I don't think it's the right thing to do, because there are some people that are very cautious with these kind of things and would flip on you for half a g just for the gesture

If all else fails, there is the possibility of selling some and using the proceeds to get more, all the while putting a part of the profits into an interest-bearing financial instrument of some type -- so that in eight years you could at least give the person who got busted the dough, or use it to purchase a replacement stash for the occasion. Then it would also depend on the shelf-life of the dope in question . . .

zopi gets to hold a stash and becomes Khun Sa, fucking around with Burmese chicks and plotting with pete to abuse his power with the kurds then he buys bluelight and deletes everything and puts a giant video with gabe the dog which changes twice a day, once sunday because he is a religious person

Depends what this "hypothetical" bloke is like. As others have said, if we're talking about someone with connections they could easily send people to your door to collect the goods. Or is this a hardman who will come after you when he gets out if his stash or money isn't waiting for him?

But if we're talking about someone low level who isn't tough like that, well then the stash is practically yours ain't it?

And yeah I'd be worried about getting busted with the stash if I was in a position where I was holding it for someone who just got nicked. My first thought would be getting it off my property. Whether that means in my gob, up my nose, or actually storing it somewhere else. I'd clean house in any case.

I heard from a dog that is quite common round here

Absolutely it is common practice to have trusted customers hold your stash especially if you got the people to back you up if any goes missing. In return that person gets given extra product for taking the risk.

I knew a bloke who did this for a few different dealers, I'd tell the stories but it's too specific and identifiable, safe to say I saw some crazy big stashes of some real nice shit. I saw in front of me easily £10k+ worth of drugs.

zopi gets to hold a stash and becomes Khun Sa, fucking around with Burmese chicks and plotting with pete to abuse his power with the kurds then he buys bluelight and deletes everything and puts a giant video with gabe the dog which changes twice a day, once sunday because he is a religious person

:love:

My God how well you know me & the plot I have is insane, how you know what I was planning on doing is weird.

FFS Oh God I laughed on reading that part, if my ex missus could read that she would laugh too as she always used to say she is just waiting till the day she views me on the terlly as I open a Church for Gabe the dog & give away free dogfood to poor dogs & play videos of Gabe barking & I tell the fellow members I have special powers & can understand what he is barking about.
When you really think how much joy & laughs that dog brought to the world it is insane, the day he died & the following week several thousand people wished him well on his FB page & the dog has over 10,000,000 Youtube views on his videos, he even got a feature on Japanese tv. The two BL posters on here that cuss me over Gabe are fools, how ANYONE can actually hate a small dog famous for his memes is beyond me. You can tell ssssssoooooo much about the way humans treat & talk about the animals, I mean I'm quite a dark person etc but I love the animals & Gabe too, as much as I don't like people my heart melts for poor dogs.

Bork, bork & a final bork.

Depends what this "hypothetical" bloke is like. As others have said, if we're talking about someone with connections they could easily send people to your door to collect the goods. Or is this a hardman who will come after you when he gets out if his stash or money isn't waiting for him?

But if we're talking about someone low level who isn't tough like that, well then the stash is practically yours ain't it?

And yeah I'd be worried about getting busted with the stash if I was in a position where I was holding it for someone who just got nicked. My first thought would be getting it off my property. Whether that means in my gob, up my nose, or actually storing it somewhere else. I'd clean house in any case.

Absolutely it is common practice to have trusted customers hold your stash especially if you got the people to back you up if any goes missing. In return that person gets given extra product for taking the risk.

I knew a bloke who did this for a few different dealers, I'd tell the stories but it's too specific and identifiable, safe to say I saw some crazy big stashes of some real nice shit. I saw in front of me easily £10k+ worth of drugs.

The dog had a visit a few days ago & it has gone.
The dog told me he actually was glad he didn't get his paws into the tasty dog snacks as the stuff was weighed right there in front of him & the people told him he would loose a paw if it was under. He was paid for being honest though, the people seemed shocked he had been a good dog with it as they were sure it would be off or it had vanished.

Just a reminder that Bluelight is here for harm reduction and not to encourage anyone to sell drugs.

Andy

A hypothetical question was asked that is all, the dog who had the snacks doesn't matter anymore now.
Nobody was doing anything shady & yes I agree with you in what you said, IF I have done something wrong against the BL rules please remove this thread @andyturbo