• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had $500 to spend just on drugs...

200 on weed, 150 on ket, 90 on LSD, 30 on clonazepam and finally, bottle of good blended whisky.

I'd probably buy an ounce of mdma and a bottle of acid, sell the mdma and buy some ket with the profit.
a zip of mdma and a bottle of acid for 500, damn good for you mr connected, and 500 would ideally go to some kind of benzo in powder form but thats a trick thats harder to pull off every day.

500 can get a lot of meth in my world. More than most. I'm not using meth though these days.

yea.. sooo if you had 500 to spend on just drugs alone what ones would you pick..

heres mine..

1. some goooodd weed like trainwreck, chronic, kush ----- 250.00
2. awsome coke------150.00
3. acid-----100.00

what would you get???
Hmmm
So I would do
250 on the flower. Super silver Haze Mac mints etc .
Mushrooms 100
And I dunno
Maybe some nice clean china white to do with the hubs. We never have together...

I’d get a gram of purple Molly, a couple of shroom chocolate bars, enough kratom extract to last me a good long while and some pregabalin, so I can stock up pretty good and not have to worry about running out. And probably I’d grab some DMT for my partner. Come to think of it, this is almost exactly what I DID get, recently. Sheeeit, I’d be a millionaire if I could get back what I’ve spent on drugs all these years. But I wouldn’t trade the memories for anything 😁

You guys don't have $500 to spend on drugs?

I visited this thread a while back and couldn't think of anything I'd want to buy that I don't have already... and I still can't think of anything.

If I wanted to buy something, I'd buy it.

I have weed and dex. I don't really want anything else other than - maybe - ayahuasca.

(I realize I'm not playing the game properly.)

You guys don't have $500 to spend on drugs?

I visited this thread a while back and couldn't think of anything I'd want to buy that I don't have already... and I still can't think of anything.

If I wanted to buy something, I'd buy it.

I have weed and dex. I don't really want anything else other than - maybe - ayahuasca.

(I realize I'm not playing the game properly.)
Look at Richy McRich ovah heah…

Lmao just teasing you man, good on you that you’ve got all you want/need. Not everyone is so fortunate

Spending 500$ on drugs?With these money can live whole family one month(in province)...so for drugs(weed)-no more than 20$....the rest for food,bills&fuel

I grow my own weed so I always have plenty.
I don't drink like I used to so I'm OK there.
Tripping is generally pretty cheap anyway.

I'd probably splurge on expensive stuff I don't do often. And this hypothetical $500 is in an ideal world with authentic drugs, right?

So...
$250 cocaine
$250 raw opium

That's my final answer.

I'd spend it on precursors and some lab equipment. If I just had the connections to some of the cartels around here (Mexico) to be able to acquire said stuff. It sucks balls that I'm living here in the midst of a world-class drug corridor and can't source my beloved research chemicals.

Well, possible that the synthesises I have in mind might be a tad more difficult than making GHB and over my abilities. Then I'd split the money evenly between dissociatives, stimulants and opioids.

I wanna try tripping or rolling, never done n now I want to I’m back in the stix n don’t know anything likewise

I wanna try tripping or rolling, never done n now I want to I’m back in the stix n don’t know anything likewise
Those drugs generally are non-addictive (well, physically anyway; anything can be psychologically addictive) so I do recommend you try it! But make sure you test your stuff for fent or at the very least make sure you trust your source!