⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

If you don't like this movie we can't be friends/lovers

1900.jpg
props for the awesome bob & david reference. "and notice i didn't say tv. tv is a nickname and nicknames are for friends and television is no friend of mine..."

:)

alasdair

V for Vendetta and Black Swan. They both have two of my favorite things in the world: Natalie Portman and the music of Tchaikovsky. If you aren't down with those two things, we can't be friends.

Oh, and My Cousin Vinny. If you don't rank it top 3 funniest movies ever made then I don't even know why you exist.

I checked out My Cousin Vinnie today.

Fucking was crying with laughter at points.

Outstanding recommendation! MY fave is Mulholland Drive, even though obviously in a different genre...lol. David Lynch is a fucking God of film imho.... Twin Peaks? HOW good was that?

It's that whole soup kitchen thing in "The Other Guys".

And I fucking adore the silent fight taking place between the cops at the wake of the two cops who killed themselves jumping off that building. It' just sublimely funny.

Fucking awesomely hilarious. I was almost crying with laughter at one point.

Am I too late for the gang bang?
If not, shotgun asshole

Also, on topic, if you don't like Stand By Me, fuck you

"Party Monster".

Just discovered this flawed yet awesome gem. Loved it to bits, daaahlings....

If you don't like Tommyboy (me or the movie) then we definitely can't be friends.

I just noticed I mentioned that in my OP, but since the OP was kinda long and I forgot about mentioning it I figured it was worth repeating.

Oh, Sean Astin. Yeah, much love for Encino Man. But, I don't think I've ever seen Jury Duty.

And LnF- I almost put Empire Records in mine.

also, no shirt, no shoes, no dice.

If you don't at least respect Cool Hand Luke we probably don't have a lot in common.

Also, if you don't watch Office Space *every* time you see it on TV you're an idiot.

anyone who doesn't like the big lebowski is a genuine zombie. it's how nasa tests new employees.

can't have zombies in space, i guess.

God Bless America.

Seriously. I feel like Snow Crash is coming to life. We still make good movies like The Big Lebowski. That's about it.