• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If you don’t see the pill come from the pharmacy assume it’s fake.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Once and for all. I see a lot of is this pill legit. So to any new people. No one can tell you a pills legitimacy without expensive testing. Many pill presses now are exact dies of the pharmaceuticals. If you don’t see the hand to hand transaction at your local apothecary or pharmacy. It’s fake, and always wise to assume it’s fentanyl pressed by someone who probably didn’t care enough to graduate high school. Please stop being foolish with your lives. If your going to use ultimately it’s up to you to find caution. Bluelight doesn’t endorse identification of any substance. Only harm reduction after you’ve done all your homework on your source. If you can’t see a legit hand to hand transaction or get prescribed yourself. I’d advise against ever taking a pill given or sold to you under the pretense.

If you live in the UK you can just post a pill to WEDINOS and they will do a lab test for free.

Loose benzos are often fakes containing RCs like flualp. Especially bars. All bars in the UK are fake so the question is what are they pressed with?

Blister packs are usually legit but not always (there's fake Ranbaxy and Actavis diazepam blisters going around) however as a general rule you should be safe with Serbian brands like Galenika or Hemofarm.

In case you're unsure though, send a pill to WEDINOS. They are literally a free drug testing service. What more do you want?

I guess for those in the US there is Drugs Data but it is not free or cheap, nor nearly as comprehensive as Wedinos.

-GC

I guess for those in the US there is Drugs Data but it is not free or cheap, nor nearly as comprehensive as Wedinos.

-GC

There will never be free drug testing in America. This Government gives no fucks about people dying from fent. 1 in 4 Americans fill scripts for opioids every year and probably half the population is on xanax. If you have medical insurance you can get anything you want. Poor people can't afford it so they get forced to go to the street and play Russian roulette with fentynal.

The American Government just let the family that pushed OxyContin on to the public and owns the rights to bupe strips walk free. If they cared about people dying from drugs they would have given all of them long prison sentences. If they wanted to keep people safe and make this stuff affordable they would stop allowing pharmaceutical companies from renewing exclusive rights to produce certain drugs. The war on drugs is just an excuse for them to run the open drug trade over here. If they really wanted they could stop all the fentynal being on the street. The sad truth is like the crack, heroin, and everything else in the past the Government are the ones bringing the stuff in. They make money on both sides.

America just let the family that pushed OxyContin on to the public and owns the rights to bupe strips walk free. If they cared about people dying from drugs they would have given all of them long prison sentences. The war on drugs is just an excuse for them to run the drug trade over here. If they really wanted they could stop all the fentynal being on the street. The sad truth is like the crack, heroin, and everything else in the past the Government are the ones bringing the stuff in.

Sackler family seriously are the biggest drug pushers in the world. Bigger than Escobar and El Chapo put together. But it's alright if you call it a "pharmaceutical" I guess...

Thank you for everyone contributing advice and things I didn’t think I’ve. I hope this stays active for new members so we don’t have to get the same question asked.

Sackler family seriously are the biggest drug pushers in the world. Bigger than Escobar and El Chapo put together. But it's alright if you call it a "pharmaceutical" I guess...
I think we should start a go fund me to hire attorney to sue the federal government for what happen with reckitt benckiser and subsys for knowing endangering the citizens and taking money instead of giving it to the people who’ve suffered from them