❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

if you didnt have same interesting life as goodlooking girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudio1

Ex-Bluelighter
I am 30 years old, but i never had normal youth. Never went to sea, travelled, was going to parties or studied like normal people do. I had sex with 10 women, but 4 of those were prostitute, all other women i meet over internet, because i dont have friends to go out to clubs and meet real women. Women like me, i am goodlooking (i don't think so, but women seam to think so). My problem is i cant go out, it depresses me when i am out and i see all those young people and know all those girls alived much more sexualy then me. They are superior to me. I tried to go a few times out, but later i cryed at home, because i couldnt take it that all those girl were having sex all the time in youth and i didnt. They enjoyed life, i didnt. You will say do it now, but those years are not important to me. What matters is youth. Who does it at young age, shows greatness. And those people won, i loose and now its over...

Maybe bar and clubs are not your scene.

I really haven't met very many women I dated in those types of places. I have had casual sex.

I did notice after I got a bit older that people were out crusin for casual sex and were in relationships.

I have made friends in bars and nightclubs and then met people though them and met women that way like at an after party or hanging out later on whether meeting for drinks with their friends and/or mine.

I met some women I dated online but I would say most through friends, school, or work.

I have a few times ended up striking up a conversation at a store like a tattoo parlor or record shop. Oh and a tattoo convention I met some very kinky women.

But usually the best way to meet people is work, school, and friends. Nowadays online dating works for alot of people.

You could always get involved in your local community like church, volunteer work, or a hobby.

You will probably find something more meaningful outside a bar scene. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

I will say this, if you come across someone you find interesting and a personality you like just go talk to them because if you see someone who is really something you owe it to yourself to at least try.

The other thing is don't be intimidated if you find a woman attractive and let that stop you from talking to her. Chances are other men feel intimidated to approach her as well so just give it a shot and you might find yourself surprised.

I guess the main thing is to find someone who isn't superficial and is beautiful on the inside and outside. You really want your relationships to be beyond something fake or shallow.

I am not sure I understand your problem. So your life is over now that you're 30?

Honestly I think you need to grow up. So some people are having more sex than you did. Big fucking deal. If this is the only problem you have in your life then you are doing pretty well. Being young sucks in many ways as well you know, it isn't just constant sex and roses. You are 30 now and you will never be younger than 30 again. The sooner you can accept this and stop pining for a past that never was, the sooner you can start being happy again. The past is gone. There was a reason that you didn't live your pre-30 years the way you wish you had now, so you are pining for something that never existed, and never could have existed. All any of us can do is look to the future.

Don't worry I'm 38 and never had a real girlfriend or intimacy apart from a few snogS and kisses hugs as a teenager in 90s, in 2000s no action at all and totally dry life, due to mental health issues I've missed a big part of my twenties and thirties, I'm probably better off as having girlfriends and having lots of sexual partners probably cause more problems for people like me as I have Aspergers and wouldn't cope with rock and roll lifestyle as I get hurt to easy. But I don't think it's over, yes I obsess over sex and what am I missing but I'd prefer a meaningful the one type girl than having many one night stands, but I still live in hope and look to future.

OP you are very negative in attitude and have a lot of confused assumptions.

seeing as you have already made lots of threads on this subject previously i'm going to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.