• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ If you could take one magic pill that would make you not a drug addict anymore, would you?

If you could take one magic pill that would make you not a drug addict anymore, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
If you could take one magic pill or flip a switch that would make you not a drug addict anymore, would you?

You would be like a normal person. Maybe have a drink or a puff of weed every few months on holidays or something but you would not be a true drug addict anymore.

The desire the obsession and the addiction would be erased from your personality.

Would you?

Of course. I envy “them” in so many ways, to be able to walk through life without that constant nagging voice must be bliss in comparison.

Haven’t had a shot of heroin in 15yrs, still think about it near daily… I’ve accepted I will for a lifetime. I don’t crave it anymore but I do think about it an unhealthy amount.

-GC

i don't think the pill would work for me unless it was some thing that caused me to get intense HPPD... maybe if it completely fixed my sleeping schedule to make me a regular sleeper with out drugs i'd try it beacuse i'd have so much extra time in the dream world... i feel pretty entertained by weed and psychedelics though, the only drugs i really do now.

the main reason i'd want to give up weed that i thought about is i'd have so much more money to go out to eat and probably some more extra money for my hobby painting, but mostly i like the weed... the fact i have to move to smoke free housing has actually made me think about giving up marijuana, but there are some places in nature like right outside my appartment complex where i should be able to go and smoke casually, so i doubt i'll give it up.

I wish I had that pill before I ever started, I would have been a millionaire for real.

I wish I had that pill before I ever started, I would have been a millionaire for real.

Yes it can be expensive to be an opioid user only relying in the black market.

I was making six figures and living check to check like a poor person for 4 years.

Then I scored some fentanyl strips legally and the first creeping in of fentanyl before it blew up and it was not full of tranq and cut to shit and it was much cheaper and I could save. I’m telling you you would smoke this shit in “4 specs (grains of sand) you could barely see. 1 gram would’ve lasted me months or a year. “1 gram” now of this cut to shit fent tranq is a weak dose of mannitol caffeine and some shitty trace drugs.

Then I got a methadone script and have put away tons of money since those days. But I would still be poor if I was buying three figure $ shots of dilaided at 2x per day.

the main reason i'd want to give up weed that i thought about is i'd have so much more money to go out to eat and probably some more extra money for my hobby painting, but mostly i like the weed... the fact i have to move to smoke free housing has actually made me think about giving up marijuana, but there are some places in nature like right outside my appartment complex where i should be able to go and smoke casually, so i doubt i'll give it up.

Weed will be the hardest drug for me to truly never use again. I would pay out the ass to be free of opioids but like you I have a health issue that causes me to need them legitimately to function with chronic pain and maintains job and normal life with that pain. I won’t lie though I’m an addict and abuse them when life gets rough. When I have no pain of personal problems though I could have a.l bottle of dilaided sit and collect dust and not touch it…easy to hate opioid when I’m not in a very low point in life

But god do I fucking hate it and would quite in a split second if the magic pill was offered.

With weed I don’t hate the addiction anywhere near as much. The only part I hate about it is the smoking but I try to stick to edibles only despite smoking being the better high I often relapse to smoking. I would take the magic pill if it just applied to smoking weed but not edibles.

I don’t know 100% if I’d take the magic pill for weed but for all other drugs yes. Weed isn’t even my favorite drug it’s just forgiving and manageable.