• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

Utah has Moab so you can't just remove the whole state you could "remove" all the fucktards but Moab is too beautiful to go by the wayside.

As for Texas, I used to wish the worst hate possible on Texan's being from Colorado Ski season means only one thing. Stupid Rich Texans flying in to crowd too small ski towns and drive as slow as possible on every turn pike. But, After living in Austin for a month or two I don't know if I could totally vouch for it to be gone forever.

On to Florida in a state that sucks for so many reasons like this:
"North Lauderdale City Commission is pushing a resolution that would split Florida into two separate states – North and South. Florida doesn’t event want to be associated with Florida."

And this...

"In Florida a Firefighter was accused of stealing a foot from a crime scene after a car hit a pine tree. Later the foot was found in the Firefighters freezer…. presumably to use in cadaver dog training that she did outside of her role with the fire department."

And finaly this...
NSFW:
christplate1.jpg

You got to be kidding me Florida! Just because you claim to be the sunshine state doesn't mean you are holy in any way shape or form. The only reason Florida exists is so we have somewhere to send old people so they don't clog up the high ways... I know it wouldn't be as easy as setting Cali adrift to sea but we should really look into this option for this dumb ass state!

How can you guys hate Florida, it has fuckin disney world and shit, cmon!

Alaska. I live in Alaska, a I'd like to be gotten rid of.

Last edited:
I would like to get rid of NC. This is for the sole reason of detaching for the USA.

Lets get the jack hammers ready and depart from this piss poor land my fellow North Carolinian's

I would like to get rid of NC. This is for the sole reason of detaching for the USA.

Lets get the jack hammers ready and depart from this piss poor land my fellow North Carolinian's

truuf

I'd like to detach NJ and let us become our own entity if that counts. I pretty much hate all other states and their stupid fucking drivers clogging up my left lane GOD DAMN PENNSYLTUCKY DRIVERS ARGHHH!!!!!

Kansas

Because, there's nothing to do here.

Kansas City is OK, a tolerable place to live....Lawrence(great weed, great drugs in general) is as cool of a place as you will find in the USA. Tucked away in a beautiful valley, chill people. seems like it shouldn't be in Kansas, but it is....William Burroughs retired there for a reason...just a beautiful place to live, on par with any of the hip/relaxed/cool/beautiful/etc towns in the country. The rest of Kansas? Yeah, other than the Flint Hills(you will go through them if you're driving to Oklahoma City/Wichita/Dallas from KC), the state is pretty flat/dull/boring, and the people aren't much better. But Lawrence is a town that everyone should visit once in their lives, just an amazing little place tucked away in a valley...there are only a few towns in the states, hell the world(it's not like I've been everywhere, but I've traveled/backpacked quite a bit) that compare...Boulder is one of them, just ignore some of the transplants, and I guess beauty is pretty much the only thing going for Boulder now, as the 40+ somethings are taking it over(not that all of you are bad, but the ones in Boulder have a chip on their shoulder)...but I digress...but yeah, blow up the rest of Kansas

California. Because it's like another planet, politically. Sooo f*ckin liberal. Who the heck would re-elect Barbara Boxer for christs sake.

California. Because it's like another planet, politically. Sooo f*ckin liberal. Who the heck would re-elect Barbara Boxer for christs sake.

i love the way cali leads to the left, and i wish alaska would follow a little closer. and its beautiful! and the weather is perfect. the only reason i don't live there is because i dislike dense population. but i would have loved to live the in the past; pre-gold rush.

Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey Jersey

whoo...
Yeah, jersey has got to go. Smells like jersey in that state. Full of douche. All of the shittyness from new york leeches down from the north, and all of the crappyness that couldn't find a place to get settled in philly ran over from there. Don't forget that in between there's a bunch of pine barren wasteland. The drivers suck (not that we're any better, most of the north east drives like ass) and I can't really find any redeemable quality or thing that comes from there besides dope but that could just go to ny or philly once jersey is gone. (plus it's obvious why all the dope is there. It's jersey, if you lived there you'd want dope to forget where you lived too)
Don't get me wrong, I hear the strong argument for florida as well, but at least there's warm, sun, and palm trees. What's jersey got? If you're not gonna have nice weather at lest have a pleasant winter. Snow is cold and shoveling sucks, but snow looks nice and can be fun in the correct situation. Jersey gets a slushy mix of wet snow and rain to make it look like everything is covered in snot, not to mention it makes the roads even worse like it's not hard enough to drive with all the jersey drivers on the road already.

PS sorry to anyone from jersey. Just being honest and you know there's some validity here. It's not your fault you live in the armpit of america. :\

Don't get me wrong, I hear the strong argument for florida as well, but at least there's warm, sun, and palm trees. What's jersey got? If you're not gonna have nice weather at lest have a pleasant winter. Snow is cold and shoveling sucks, but snow looks nice and can be fun in the correct situation. Jersey gets a slushy mix of wet snow and rain to make it look like everything is covered in snot, not to mention it makes the roads even worse like it's not hard enough to drive with all the jersey drivers on the road already.

The ability to keep Ed Hardy in business?

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Idaho. Just the name sounds like a some bitch trying to call herself the main ho... Never heard of anything particularly interesting about Idaho. And I don't like potatoes.

No really.

1) Fucking incinerate Texas - after we suck up all the oil they're processing for us and relocate it, we'll use propane to ignite the entire state...
2) Bomb Lowsyanna til she's gone
3) I hate to say it but the only place I'd get rid of in Colorado is Boulder. Or should I say "The People's Republic of Boulder" - Nothing but a bunch of poor ass hippies and rich ass yuppies - there is no middle class there, its piss poor or rich as fuck, and they're so damn snobby most of them call Boulder "the bubble" and will not ever LEAVE the bubble unless they have no choice (work, since Boulder has so many limitations on how much development can go on, high taxes, and selectively chooses what business may operate there).

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Idaho. Just the name sounds like a some bitch trying to call herself the main ho... Never heard of anything particularly interesting about Idaho. And I don't like potatoes.

No really.

1) Fucking incinerate Texas - after we suck up all the oil they're processing for us and relocate it, we'll use propane to ignite the entire state...
2) Bomb Lowsyanna til she's gone
3) I hate to say it but the only place I'd get rid of in Colorado is Boulder. Or should I say "The People's Republic of Boulder" - Nothing but a bunch of poor ass hippies and rich ass yuppies - there is no middle class there, its piss poor or rich as fuck, and they're so damn snobby most of them call Boulder "the bubble" and will not ever LEAVE the bubble unless they have no choice (work, since Boulder has so many limitations on how much development can go on, high taxes, and selectively chooses what business may operate there).
I disagree about boulder. The people there are incredibly nice, and they're mostly middle class. If you say otherwise you obviously haven't spent much
time there. Based on your shallow comments about the city though, I'm guessing you're going more by hearsay and cliches than actual experiences with Boulder. Personally I'd get rid of Littleton, Parker, and most of the areas south of Denver proper.