• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth If you could eliminate one negative effect from meth what would you pick

I stocked up on the benzos I like and that suit me best, mostly acquired from RC sources (e.g: Etizolam, Metizolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Flualprazolam), but I also have pharmies like Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin wherein I know for fact these pills came from legit Big Pharma sources. However, they are not my own personal ℞s; as you know the healthcare system doesn't seem to recognize mental health issues as much as they should.

Florida has pill farms, but of course that's a real roll of the dice with all the Mexican fentanyl that's spread throughout the country and replaced most of the Chinese-born fent and its analogues. That shit is far too risky for my blood, literally and figuratively.

I'm totally with you on this.

1. You're stronger than you realize, but first try to believe in yourself, as trite as it sounds.
  2. There is no ℞ FDA-approved to treat compulsive meth abuse and dependency, unlike with, say, most opiate drugs, which have methadone clinics in the U.S. for example.
  3. That said, Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is a new generation, atypical, antidepressant prescribed to control OCD, smoking cessation, compulsive eating disorders, and affect weight loss.
  4. It's a meta-chlorinated, N-tert-butyl-cathinone stimulant.
  5. Put another way, it's a beta-ketone-amphetamine with a 3-chloro group and an N-tert-butyl substitution.
  6. It doesn't affect libido or make you feel sluggish.
  7. Personally I find it to be a very useful tool in gently coming off of a daily meth habit.
So then I asked ChatGPT. This is the result I received:

So that checks out with my experiences regarding Bupropion / Wellbutrin. Remember, don't be too hard on yourself. Speak nicely to yourself and figure out what you need to change and what you need to accept. Hope this helps, and good luck :)
I stocked up on the benzos I like and that suit me best, mostly acquired from RC sources (e.g: Etizolam, Metizolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Flualprazolam), but I also have pharmies like Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin wherein I know for fact these pills came from legit Big Pharma sources. However, they are not my own personal ℞s; as you know the healthcare system doesn't seem to recognize mental health issues as much as they should.

Florida has pill farms, but of course that's a real roll of the dice with all the Mexican fentanyl that's spread throughout the country and replaced most of the Chinese-born fent and its analogues. That shit is far too risky for my blood, literally and figuratively.

1. You're stronger than you realize, but first try to believe in yourself, as trite as it sounds.
  2. There is no ℞ FDA-approved to treat compulsive meth abuse and dependency, unlike with, say, most opiate drugs, which have methadone clinics in the U.S. for example.
  3. That said, Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is a new generation, atypical, antidepressant prescribed to control OCD, smoking cessation, compulsive eating disorders, and affect weight loss.
  5. Put another way, it's a beta-ketone-amphetamine with a 3-chloro group and an N-tert-butyl substitution.
  7. Personally I find it to be a very useful tool in gently coming off of a daily meth habit.

So that checks out with my experiences regarding Bupropion / Wellbutrin. Remember, don't be too hard on yourself. Speak nicely to yourself and figure out what you need to change and what you need to accept. Hope this helps, and good luck :)
I have looked into this and Welbutrin has come up frequently and more than willing to try it when the next crisis leading to a efforted stop. I have obtained over 14 months clean and have learned my emotional triggers which require brutal honesty and full recognition that i have had a debilitating lack of confidence and saw myself unworthy of obtaining success in virtually every area of my life. Did the self affirmations and worked ten of the 12 steps. Learning the reasoning behind my thoughts and rejecting the self deprecation thoughts were things I never new and it changed the ball game. However after figuring shit out i couldn’t cash in on any of the growth im guessing a debilitating anxiety issue and a debilitating depression from a 7 year meth addiction but i didnt even feel alive for a solid 6 months at least and this was after beating post accute withdrawal. I had some strong motivation and desperately wanted to reach the otherside and I got there and nothing changed however I was able to work like a mother fucker on it and went ham I do my own version of CBT therapy on myself while using and addiction doesn’t mean you numb out bc ive ran through ten years really 15 years of heavy addiction and experienced lows that made me cry joys all the shit life gives us and I really truly believe methamphetamines abilities to get me out there was very beneficial. Stigmas and the rest of the shit attached to meth addiction I’ll pry always think i need to quit from time to time. However long term sobriety will require medication. Appreciate the words and hope alll is well

Man I absolutely agree on Wellbutrin.
Life is really insane bc of recognition

Insanity. Psychosis - whatever it is
I've known several good people who traveled down meth road. Every single one lost their goddamn mind after a few years. It doesn't even matter if they stop or get clean, the person they were is gone forever.

I have family and friends that got stuck on H for YEARS decades even. But they are basically the same person they were always.

Last edited:
I've known several good people who traveled down meth road. Every single one lost their goddamn mind after a few years. It doesn't even matter if they stop or get clean, the person they were is gone forever.

I have family and friends that got stuck on H for YEARS decades even. But they are basically the same person they were always.
Let it be stated for the record that I've used meth – responsibly and with breaks for over two-and-a-half decades and know a dozen ppl who've done the same w/o any insanity, excessive violence, or other forms of criminality. Just FWIW.

Let it be stated for the record that I've used meth – responsibly and with breaks for over two-and-a-half decades and know a dozen ppl who've done the same w/o any insanity, excessive violence, or other forms of criminality. Just FWIW.
I was writing something very similar and say unless I’m forgetting some one every tweaker with lots of mileage have all been mentally stable. Im at 10 years and have been mentally stable other than intense paranoia im still cognitively stable it’s just felt way stronger recently.
High mileage tweakers u wouldn’t even know were tweakers until talking to them.
I don’t take many breaks but I do take them especially if it’s dealing with health issues. Afterwards you get a treat for your efforts

That's an interesting question. I hate to sound like a know-it-all, but the issue is more complex than that. We're talking about certain primary factors associated with Methamphetamine usage. These often lead to secondary symptoms and tertiary symptoms and so on. Someone might say "I wish we could eliminate Methamphetamine-Associated Dental Issues (Meth Mouth)" and that would be a good suggestion. The dental problems though are a result of several of these progressive mechanisms. Methamphetamine causes the release of these neurotransmitters making you high. This state of elevated neurotransmitter presence/activity leads to a quickening of vital functions like pulse, respiratory rate and blood pressure. This elevation leads to dehydration. Dehydration robs your mouth of its front-line defender, saliva. This leads to the rapid decay of the teeth, gums and oral mucosa.

Going even further, Methamphetamine-induced dehydration/malnutrition commonly causes a desire for sweetened drinks like soda, sports drinks or what have you. This all combines to cause the final problem of Meth Mouth, but all of these other symptoms leading up to Meth Mouth are negative and cause their own problems.

I think it's a cool idea for Drug Culture. I think these things are too interconnected to pick one with its own special reason for being picked.
They are all interconnected.
A bit of digression if I may 😁

Meth mouth has an internal cause also.
Each tooth is in a meridian for each organ. Meth causing heart problems then the corresponding tooth can start to deteriorate rapidly for example.
Also the saliva you do manage to muster is got the chemicals from the meth in it and now it's bathing your teeth in them.

That is all
Just wanted to be a know it all too!
😁😁😁😁😬😬😬😬😁😁

Last edited:
I’ve done meth hundreds of times and never once experienced intense paranoia or delusions, most of you guys are probably taking way too much and staying awake for multiple days without taking care of your body.

If I could get rid of one negative it would be either the cardiovascular side effects like tachycardia or the insomnia.

I’ve done meth hundreds of times and never once experienced intense paranoia or delusions, most of you guys are probably taking way too much and staying awake for multiple days without taking care of your body.

If I could get rid of one negative it would be either the cardiovascular side effects like tachycardia or the insomnia.
The insomnia goes away eventually for the most part, or at least it has for me. Tachycardia is scary shit. If my heart gives out I hope it’s a fast death

Meth mouth has an internal cause also.
Each tooth is in a meridian for each organ. Meth causing heart problems then the corresponding tooth can start to deteriorate rapidly for example.
Years ago, I read there's a correlation between dental hygiene and heart health, but it noted that correlation does not prove causation, and there were no confirmed tests proving/disproving any cause-and-effect relationship. I'm inclined to be dubious here, myself. It sounds too much like phrenology to me.

Also the saliva you do manage to muster is got the chemicals from the meth in it and now it's bathing your teeth in them.
Interesting. I swish high-pH water after I take a hit to combat the effects of having methamphetamine hydrochloride residue—no doubt acidic—on my teeth. So far so good. Hopefully this helps fight the latter effect you mentioned. I don't know if this is true, neither the decaying from "the chemicals" nor the effectiveness of water-swishing, but it's a well reasoned argument. Thanks for this; I appreciate the enlightenment :)

That is all
Just wanted to be a know it all too!
😁😁😁😁😬😬😬😬😁😁
Oh! … ouch ;)

Paranoia. It completely overwhelms the experience for me, starting only a couple of hours after I dose. And it's 100% convincing. Neighbours are all talking about me and calling the police, I even once believed that I had a team of secret police in my wardrobe, talking to each other on walkie talkies.

The insomnia goes away eventually for the most part, or at least it has for me. Tachycardia is scary shit. If my heart gives out I hope it’s a fast death
I get the paranoia within hours of taking it and I only take it once every few months, and in relatively small doses.

The strength, if it just gave you energy but limited euphoria it could actually be useful and I assume less addictive.