Education If You Could Be 16 Again...

To be honest, the first thing to come to mind would be tips on how to get laid. (Like," You really should've have made a move on Shari, it's so easy, you shy little fucker!") Then the second thing to come to mind were more immediately practical ("no dude, don't take all four of those reds! You'll get taken to the hospital and kicked out of school!")
But really, I would try to persuade myself to pursue more healthy interests than the shit I was doing (not that my pathetic little town had much going on). More cave exploring, hiking, camping. Save some money. Find those smart alternative counter-culture people rather than the duds I was around. They were there somewhere.
To be more practical, I should have said take typing in school. It would have made college a shit load easier. Oh, and take Spanish instead of French. Who the fuck speaks French, anyhow?
BK38 sprekenzies Francias

Bongiorno!

it was the best time of my life but fck going back because then I would not be the person who I am now
Though if I had to I’d do all the obvious stuff like buy apple stock and try and stop bin bag doing the twin towers and hopefully not get crucified by the cia in the process like the last guy that came back and made a fortune in a week of constant stock buying and selling.
Seriously if you can find his story on Google which is a lot harder now than it was pre Covid
The guy actually predicted a global lockdown through a massive pandemic and Russia Ukraine the other thing was he said there will be a massive civil war in America and the way things are shaping up around this next election he could actually be right and not just some lucky nutter the cia didn’t like. It’s just the fact it is getting harder and harder to find the dude’s story these day. If I hadn’t remembered reading his story in 2019 and the global lockdowns I probably would’ve completely forgotten about him then a few months back I thought I’d give him a re read and it took me at least an hour to find what was everywhere online at one point
I think he mentioned the Montauk project as well

I would do all the courses I needed to do to make top dollar in the mines in Australia or gas up north in Canada.
I would work as hard as possible I would buy a house asap rent it out I would buy bitcoin.

I would keep buying houses renting them out and bitcoin. anytime off Thailand.

by 40 I be retiring rich

I would tell myself to take more chances and to focus fully on what you want in the future. Everything going on now is irrelevant in the long run. Also, would tell myself to enjoy time with my family instead of finding excuses to not be around. Life really goes fast.

I'd say "You know all those chicks at school that you think are out of your league? The ones you're thinking about right now while you jerk off? Well, some of them actually like you. Talk to them! Also, you sure waste a lot of time jerking off!"

it was the best time of my life but fck going back because then I would not be the person who I am now
Though if I had to I’d do all the obvious stuff like buy apple stock and try and stop bin bag doing the twin towers and hopefully not get crucified by the cia in the process like the last guy that came back and made a fortune in a week of constant stock buying and selling.
Seriously if you can find his story on Google which is a lot harder now than it was pre Covid
The guy actually predicted a global lockdown through a massive pandemic and Russia Ukraine the other thing was he said there will be a massive civil war in America and the way things are shaping up around this next election he could actually be right and not just some lucky nutter the cia didn’t like. It’s just the fact it is getting harder and harder to find the dude’s story these day. If I hadn’t remembered reading his story in 2019 and the global lockdowns I probably would’ve completely forgotten about him then a few months back I thought I’d give him a re read and it took me at least an hour to find what was everywhere online at one point
I think he mentioned the Montauk project as well
Who is this guy who made these predictions? There was some Bulgarian lady who made predictions some of which might have came true, despite how she was blind and nobody I know who is blind was able to do this.

I'm not really sure? I knew my teen years were not going to last forever and were not the best time of my life, so I was hanging out with friends, taking drugs in moderation never going crazy with them as they were expensive, lots of people I knew who got into using them daily stopped being careful and got arrested, and I was not hiding it from family members despite what I thought. I was seeing as much live music as I could while tickets were not expensive like they are now. I am glad I did not spend my teen years on the computer or playing vidoegames nearly as much as most of my friends did, it was what they wanted to do but after about 15 mins it would get boring to me and I would go do something else, or just tell them I was going to walk to a store to take a break, or suggest that we go out to see a movie or do anything else. Some of my friends became beyond obsessed and would spend entire days or nights or multiple days/nights or as much time as possible doing this and it got boring to me. I am certain they were not interested in anything I was into such as literature, writing, poetry, art, film, etc. but I introduced some friends into Burroughs, Kerouac, etc.

I would have told friends of mine who became hard polydrug addicts and who later OD'd, to not use drugs or stop using them and just smoke weed only not to use heroin/opiate pills and cocaine; but would any of them have listened to me?

At 16 I knew that most of the people I was friends with we were not going to stay friends for the rest of our lives. People move on, friendships end or people go their seperate ways and it's not anyone's fault. Also not to get your hopes up but people do sometimes reconnect as adults like I did with women I was friends with who I met when we were all very young kids.

Also despite how I am on here on bluelight-sorry if I ever made anyone here angry- I am not sure why but I am very good at reading people in person, knowing when to stay away, when people don't want contact, etc. and I know who is best to avoid as they have problems that you cannot help them with, etc.

You’re going to make some serious bread in a couple years. Invest it, save it, whatever you do don’t fuck it off and spend it on drugs & insignificant material bullshit. Don’t take that norco at the strip club in 2010. It’s all down hill from there kid.

What advice would you give yourself, work, education, business or career-wise?

I'd tell myself to start self-learning in something I was passionate about ASAP.

And to buy stocks in FB and buy bitcoin.

... waits for Jerry to say, 'don't fall into the student loan trap' :whistle:

DON'T TOUCH THAT FUCKING ALCOHOL.
I was horribly addicted to alcohol (like a liter of vodka and 2-4 bottles of wine every day) and it RUINED every aspect of my life. Including destroying my pancreas, leading me to become a completely insulin-dependant diabetic.

Be sluttier!
Say "Yes" to more experiences.
Just. Fucking. Eat. 5'6 and 90lbs is not attractive or normal. You look fucking grotesque.

Ignore your parents forbidding you from talking to a doctor about your mental health issues. Waiting eight years until you're 19 to get on medication, you'll be bad enough that you can't fully recover or "Fix" your life.
Be sluttier!

Finish that novel. Stay in touch with your close friends from high school.
And be sluttier!