• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you could ask Alexander Shulgin one question...

How do you feel about the way psychedelics are treated by the circles in which they are distributed in today's society, and how would you change this?

and, of course,

Want to go chillax and turn on?

No questions mate. Just need you to sign this and this. Theyl be for my future daughter or/and son.

StratMan172 said:
to me, either Dexedrine or Adderall (not sure which ones) instant release tablets taste like pure candy.

I also find snorting the XR one's has a bit of a fruity taste. Adderall's is stronger, but Dexedrine has it too.

1) Have you created any new compounds with drastically different effects than that of any tryptamine or phenethylamine?

2) Thoughts on Salvinorins? Are they worth exploring?

3) What has been the most beneficial part of your research or use of psychedelics?

I would be too awe-struck if I actually saw Alexander Shulgin to be able to form a coherent sentence.

I once asked, hell one question, from Mr Shulgin.

He just never, gave any answer, had not enough, time to answer...

I could't even, now remember, what did I ask...

Oh I did, wrote it whole, two full days =D

Could have been, just one bit, bit too long, the question hell!

Odd one apple, him to bite, taste and spit, the juiciest answer!

I'm not bitter!

Actually I've though of a much more poignient one...

How come 2C-D isn't called 2C-M as it seens that all the other 2C-x's use the last letter of the DOx designation (or they'd all be 2C-D something?). Was it an oversight or just to annoy the anally retentive? =D

this is bothering me really bad right now.

i swear he explained it in PiHKAL somewhere...but i couldn't find under the 2C-D or the DOM sections.

DOES ANYONE KNOW???!

please

I would ask Dr. Alexander Shulgin what death is like, if it's like opening up a door onto a new journey into the cosmos, and if his use of psychedelics helped him prepare for this journey?

D probably stands for "desoxy", because as far as I know DOM (the first of the series i think) stands for "desoxy-methyl". (the methyl group lacks the oxygen of the methoxy).

anyone correct me if i am wrong...?

D probably stands for "desoxy", because as far as I know DOM (the first of the series i think) stands for "desoxy-methyl". (the methyl group lacks the oxygen of the methoxy).

anyone correct me if i am wrong...?

I believe it stands for Di, as in "2,5Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine"...IMHO.