• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IF YOU ARE NEW, Then Check Out Our Policy On Using "SWIM"

i must have completely missed that... i get PMS all the time from people with 2 posts... figured they where LE... but ive never seen posts outing them

I've only seen it discussed in the Support forum. Go in there and search and you'll find something, unless it was lost in the prune.

Sometimes people PMing after 2 posts can be LE, but not always, and there's no way to know for sure...unless you go through with what they offer and get busted. That's why you should report that stuff to staff when it happens.

SWIM thank you for this explanation and SWIM will watch SWIM when SWIM go to right a post about something SWIM has experienced or SWIM wants to talk about and SWIM wont use the SWIM thing anymore, because SWIM gets pissed when SWIM reads things on SWIM computer that SWIM dont like. =D=D=D=D=D

man everyone here totally overreacted to the whole "swim" issue...

who cares..

Last edited:
If I changed my user name to SWIM, I wonder if anyone would even read my posts

Are you going to sticky this thread sixpartseven? It might be wise.
And I totally agree. The use of the word SWIM makes me laugh, but it is very aggravating to read something like, "SWIM was fiending one day so he went to SWIS house to get some drugs so SWIM can get high. SWIM obtained some H and SWIM went home to shoot it. But SWIM has never injected before, SWIM has only snorted. SWIM just wants to try injecting. Can SWIY tell me how to safely inject?"

man everyone here totally overreacted to the whole "swim" issue...

who cares..

When you have to read it all the time, it gets annoying.

If I changed my user name to SWIM, I wonder if anyone would even read my posts

There already is a SWIM I believe.

You should prolly sticky this.

Are you going to sticky this thread sixpartseven? It might be wise.
And I totally agree. The use of the word SWIM makes me laugh, but it is very aggravating to read something like, "SWIM was fiending one day so he went to SWIS house to get some drugs so SWIM can get high. SWIM obtained some H and SWIM went home to shoot it. But SWIM has never injected before, SWIM has only snorted. SWIM just wants to try injecting. Can SWIY tell me how to safely inject?"

^yes, this should be stickied

Proof no one reads stickies, thus, my reason for leaving this unstuck so you guys actually read it.

Look at the top of the forum, guys. There is an exact copy of this thread there.

Last edited:
Swim thinks this is a great idea 6/7 :)
Seriously though, SWIM is one of those terms I always think of tweakers as using... like it offers any sort of protection. If I was to say "SWIM, who lives at 123 Main St, Bedford NH is cooking meth in his garage",... would anyone think the cops couldn't do anything :)

^ Exactly.

If they really wanted, they would find you via IP or whatever it is they do. Using SWIM isn't going to protect you from the electronic trail you leave when posting on the internet.

As long as you use some common sense when posting about drugs (not posting future activities, not posting about the huge stash you currently have) you should have nothing to worry about.

pool's closed

RTFG == read the fucking guidelines

(and update the guidelines to include no use of "SWIM")

^ Good idea. I will do that some time tonight or tomorrow. I'm too sick to do any serious work at the moment

What's everyone think of sneaking swim into a post with "my good friend" or "my gf/bf"

^ Exactly.

If they really wanted, they would find you via IP or whatever it is they do. Using SWIM isn't going to protect you from the electronic trail you leave when posting on the internet.

As long as you use some common sense when posting about drugs (not posting future activities, not posting about the huge stash you currently have) you should have nothing to worry about.

Generally you can draw a line between the good drug-related sites on the net by who does and does not use SWIM. I actually remember posting over at drugforums years ago (before I joined BL) and they threatened a ban unless I "wisened up and started saying SWIM". needless to say I couldn't do it =D