• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

If U went 2 jail... (it cant be that bad)

PassMeTheVicks

Bluelighter
I mean, they let you have jobs inside of prison. I suppose you get paid right? What would you do if you went to jail?

Id go all out on heroin,meth,MDMA, gettin fucked up daily to cope. Basically the nightmare of a prisoner hooked on heroin is just as bad as a heroin addiction in the free land.

I think you are missing the point. Depending on where you go and what unit you are assigned to prison time can be easier or harder. But regardless, you are still deprived of your freedom and privacy. You have to piss and shit in front of other people, you take group showers, you are never alone, the lights are always on, there are violent and dangerous people around you, some of whom may be sexual predators.

If you are fucked up daily on drugs some guard will catch you sooner or later and you'll end up in solitary and get more time tacked on to your sentence.

it cant be that bad? what about the ass-raping?

If I would go to jail I would probably be the filthiest person in there. Im a small guy so I would probably be the target of ass-raping. So I would not take showers and sweat as much as I can. Everyone will stay way from me which will prevent any ass-raping. But Im sure my filthiness wouldnt last that long, I would eventually have to take a shower.

Well, in FL prison, you are required to work, but there is no pay. Also, drugs are really expensive in prison. You would either need a family that sends you a lot of money, or become a prostitute.

PassMeTheVicks said:
Id go all out on heroin,meth,MDMA, gettin fucked up daily to cope.

all out on meth? the last thing you want in prison is to be awake more than you have to.

I think I'd serve my time as best I could and think about the future. Especially if my sentence was a rather short one. I mean I would think that most people who are in prison for a small amount of time woulden't want to be misbehaving to much, they'd want to be concentrating on doing the time and leaving.

It would a defiently environment if you were in prison with "lifers" as such who have nothing to hope for and no real reason to behave become prison is there fate.

I'd try and use the time to read more, write more, exercise, become fitter, stay mentally strong. Though it's easy to say on the outside world, I've heard 6 months of prison can take 10 years off you.

shals :D

You should all read Phreex 'x guide to prison. find it in search...

In most Australian jails, if you have a job whilst you're in there, you do get paid for it... although only a very measly amount.

I think being in jail would be very hard. I would try to just remain as sane as possible till my time was finished.. and get the fk out of there as quickly as possible. My problem would be the other prisoners... I am not the violent type, yet I do have a very bad temper and often can't shut my mouth.. in other words, i'm the kind of person who'd get myself into trouble I think.

guaatang said:
You should all read Phreex 'x guide to prison. find it in search...

i searched and couldnt find it.

I'd hate jail, I hate being confined and I hate being alone. So I'd be on my absolute best behaviour and I'd probably rat on other inmates in the hope that I could leave sooner rather than later. And I'd make my family visit me as much as possible and probably cry a lot and then get beaten up. What a deal!

micheal is exacltye rght..youll sleep alot, read...yerah it's possible to score..it's possible to sell i doubt you'll do either. what are yoi going in for most drugg offences will have you in and out of county in less the 6 months..if thats the case youll eb in there with half of the kids you went to high school with.

there's a difference between jail and prison

i would much rather be in prison than jail; you get a lot more freedom in prison.

Pasilda Nacera said:
If I would go to jail I would probably be the filthiest person in there. Im a small guy so I would probably be the target of ass-raping. So I would not take showers and sweat as much as I can. Everyone will stay way from me which will prevent any ass-raping. But Im sure my filthiness wouldnt last that long, I would eventually have to take a shower.
You know, they have sinks in your cell. Which you can give yourself a spongbath or something out of...

So I would not take showers and sweat as much as I can. Everyone will stay way from me which will prevent any ass-raping. But Im sure my filthiness wouldnt last that long, I would eventually have to take a shower.

You're right, it wouldn't last long. Probably about 2 days before you would be forced to take a shower. The rules for nearly every prison state that you have to shower on a regular basis.

would much rather be in prison than jail; you get a lot more freedom in prison.

I hear that. In our local jail, there is no TV, no smoking, and really small portions of shitty food. Prison on the other hand has decent food, broadcast TV, and you can smoke like a chimney.

Work vs. Prison

Just in case you ever got the two mixed up. This should make things a
bit clearer...

IN PRISON...you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell
AT WORK... you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle

IN PRISON...you get three meals a day
AT WORK...you only get a break for one meal and you pay for it

IN PRISON...you get time off for good behavior
AT WORK...you get more work for good behavior

IN PRISON...the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you
AT WORK...you must carry around a security card and open all the doors for yourself

IN PRISON...you can watch TV and play games
AT WORK...you get fired for watching TV and playing games

IN PRISON...you get your own toilet
AT WORK...you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.

IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK...you can't even speak to your family

IN PRISON...the taxpayers pay all expenses with no work required
AT WORK...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they
deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners

IN PRISON...you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out
AT WORK...you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside
bars

IN PRISON...you must deal with sadistic wardens
AT WORK...they are called managers.