• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc If this girl was drugged, what does it sound like it could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedIsNotCrack

Greenlighter
Perhaps you can help me identify what drug was used here, please stay on topic I only want to hear opinions on what the drug is not what else it could be.

I’m thinking a highly concentrated dose of scopolamine was present on the money.

“A few days ago i was getting ready to order some Chinese food before my little brother, i didn't know what i wanted so i got up to put the money and menu on the kitchen counter and once i put it down everything just turned black then i woke up somewhere in the middle of the night to find myself in my bed with no pants on so i put some on and went back to sleep. Then i woke up again at 9 in the morning and went to the bathroom only to find the pants i was wearing folded neatly with my glasses on top.So i asked my mom what happened because i didn't remember anything that happened after putting the money on the counter,she said that i wasn't answering the door for my Chinese food so the Chinese place called their phone, then they tried calling me but i wasn't answering so they came home early, and found me asleep on the floor with no pants on, half bitten cherries in the hall way and kitchen, the kitchen light on and bathroom sink running, so they woke me up and i was awake so they lead me to my bunk bed and i almost slipped, she said that i was awake before they left and talking but i don't remember anything after putting the money on the counter. Also she said it looked like i was wide awake the whole time.”

This sounds strange and i'm sure it was scary but no one can tell you what happened to you, or even whether it was a drug or not.

I’m confused did she consume a drink or food at any point? Sounds like a high dosage of a benzo or maybe GHB but neither of these could have been consumed without a drink or food.

I am not understanding how the chinese place would have her parents phone number. I don't want to sound harsh, but I don't feel like this happened.

Aside from the fact that any answer would be pointlessly speculative, in the past we've tended to assume that people keen to know what kind of drug would achieve an amnesia-inducing effect, especially in a context like this, are possibly looking for something of the date-rape variety. As such, I'm going to close this thread and request OP does not ask another question like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.