• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If the solution comes through a micron filter - shouldn't it be "safe" to shoot? ...

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
If the solution comes through a micron filter - shouldn't it be "safe" to shoot? ...

... even it's coming from pills?

I know it's never "safe" to shoot anything, but I mean that it should be just as safe as shooting heroin or amphetamine. Pills are terrible for your veins, but most of it remains in the filter. When I filter my pills, the solution comes out completely golden clear. All, or at least most of, the bad shit in the pill has remained in the filter, right? So it shouldn't be more dangerous than shooting coke.

I've IV'd alot of pills over the years, with alot of abscesses and such, like almost losing a hand. Only a few months ago, I crushed 24 mg of bupe in 3 ml of water, without filtering, and put it in my stomach. I just felt bad and didn't want to look for veins, I got an abscess the size of a large fist. It had to be drained and operated on. But if I had filtered it, that probably wouldn't have happened.

I understand alot of shit goes through cotton or even cigarette filters, but micron filters were created partly for this purpose, for cleaning solutions from impurities. Although I'm not even sure what level the filters at my needle exchange is (anyone have an idea?), I can see that the solutions is just as clear as the heroin I shot daily for years.

And: please no "Don't inject pills". We know this. Everyone knows this. We have heard it a thousand times and we know it will likely hurt us badly. But people will keep doing it, so either try helping/answering, or don't bother.

So: are clear solution, made from pills, about as "safe" as injecting street drugs like heroin, coke or meth?

best regards

The only pill creating a non-clear solution after being filtered through a micron filter is, IME, zopiclone. I know zopiclone is not water soluble, but you can still inject it, and even if the zopiclone isn't water soluble, the other impurities should be cleaned away ... but they aren't. I don't know why this is.

Even nasty stuff like bupropion becomes clear after going through a micron filter. But not zopiclone. I have to try other bensodiazepines and see if this goes for all of them.

I have also liked this picture and used it as a method to avoid injecting stuff without a micron filter available.

particles02.png

The picture really shows how much junk you inject without micron filters. And remember, this two pictures is based on pharmaceutical products.

Cocaine, heroine, methamphetamine will contain an unconceivable amount of junk (levamisol, caffeine, nicotine, procaine, tetracaine and lidocaine etc, )just to mention af few of the things that show up in cocaine when tested. If you shoot cocaine withour filtering it you might end up shooting a lot of that crap. Even the chemicals that are not water sol.able as they can be floating around in your solution.

Normal cotton will remove particles larger than 50um (According to Captain.Heroin).

I injected cocaine yesterday with a purity of 90% (I cleaned the cocaine myself - if it had not contined levamisol it would have been 99% pure). The cocaine dissolved completely in the water. Normally with regular street cocaine around 40-60% purity you will see a lot of stuff floating around in the water and if you wait a little you will see most of it sink to the button of the spoon - that is all the impurities you normally inject into your verins.

Over all point: Use that god damn cotton and a micron filter to clean what ever you inject (unless it is pharmaceutical products meant for IV/IM injections. Over time it will make a big difference,

Last edited: