Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

If the devil could take the form of a drug, that drug would be M.D.P.V

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
Okay those know me, know a bonafide meth head. I enjoy stmulants, and the only stimulant that I could wiling flush and dispose of is a deceitful designer stimulant called Methylenedioxypyrovalerone most commonly M.D.P.V. and here is my trip report on this drug.

First things first! FUCK M.D.P.
I am the biggest fan of most cathinones/amphetamine analogues/ designer stimulants, and m.d.p.v is the only stimulant i could even willingly and happily flush down the toilet, and that is what I did. My best friend and i went on about a 30 hr binge, only had euphoric effects for us like 2 hours. The rest was a living nightmare.

M.D.P.V made us feel like alzheimer's patients and literally retarded. We couldn't converse because we felt like our short term memory was erased. We would say something, and not remember what we just said 5 seconds after saying it. He had a hard time stringing words together, and it was hard to process simple words. And WTF, we were sitting at a table silent. I felt like I was a puppet being controlled by an invisibke force. For some reason unknown, I decide to pick up the full ashtray off the table and I deliberately turned it over and emptied it on the carpet, complete mind fuck. He was like what the fuck why did you do that. Like a robot I answered a simple "I dont know"

What made me flush this evil fucking demon dust of a stimulant was when my buddy looked at me, and said man, we gotta flush this shit right now, I just had a visuak of ripping your heart.out of your chest and eating it, he said im really disturbed. This was at about 25 hrs into it. We had about 50mg left but I said fuck this shit, took the vial and emptied that shit and made it disappear. We have done various bath salts together on binges and had a blast namely ones containing mephedrone, but this shit is some twisted shit unlike any other stim I have tried. Most stimulants give you.the urge to redose, but its like this shit has something in it like a spiritual force that is forcing you to snort me just to feel even more puppet controlled. The mother fucker who first synthesized this garbage should be taken out back somewhere and shot between the eyes.

So if you want to feel infantile and like you suddenly dropped about 30 i.q. points try M.D.P.V

If you think you would to experience cannibalistic visions, feel like an Alzheimer's patient because your memory is no more. It was literally a fucking challenge to attempt to string together simple sentences.The worst part is that itvseems almost some invisible dark force is telling you do more against your will. This drug lies and promises more of that short, intense lovely rush that it suckers you in with. After that buzz was gone it was sheer torture. The only way this curse of a powder got disposed of was ny friend telling me he was getting visions of ripping and eating my heart out, that scared him so badky it had him in tears.

Take my advice, don't do this drug. It sucks, it's morbid and it brings out abnormal fascinations.

Last thing, this drug.is very deceitful. It will fuck with your mind and promise you that.small euphoria you experience, but every line you do, the sinister power within this white powder will laugh at you and it will keep you in bondage untik you say no more or until you experience thoughts that make you sick and nautious. Be safe, I am sticking to meth the real "devil drug" is M.D.P.V. Be safe, no your limits and rethink experimenting with this drug.[/QUOTE]

Fuck.

That sounds like a bit of what I got on a new spice blend, a week or two ago.
I hit it once, and collapsed, had a seizure, and was paranoid i'd bite someone, or stab them (I have a large hunting knife I got a as a gift last year). I was so scared, I made someone other than me take it to the sewers and throw it away.

How are you doing now?

oh god this makes me think of when I was binging on this stuff. It got to the point where I had trouble focusing my eyes. I had to flush the rest of my stash eventually after I stupidly went back to the bitch that is mdpv. After doing mdpv I developed this weird hypochondriac thing and it lasted FOREVER. Glad I'm over that bullshit

I have done meth, crack and heroin, and I agree with the OP. MDPV is some fucked up shit. It's probably the most addictive, mind-bending stimulant made so far. Like crack and meth had a demon child.

I fucking love it8o!

Yeah the stuffs bad enough redosing throughout only one day, I seriously wouldn't wanna go 30 hours on it!!!! But at first it is pretty awesome until you keep redosing or whatever and just get a nasty comedown

you massively overdosed MDPV...

I dont understand why people that post on this board buy drugs as 'Bath salts'?