• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If someone asked you to clean a cluttered & dirty camper for $20 and half a bottle of 14 or 15 hydro 5mg, would it be worth the trouble?

Is it just cluttered with trash and dust? Or are the walls drenched in piss, vomit, and black mold that needs to be cleaned? Depends on how dirty it is and how clean they require it.

If I already owed the guy $50 I probably would, yes.

Really depends on what kind of dirty it is for me. Is it just trashed from someone living there and not cleaning up? Rotten food and shit everywhere? Sure I’ll do it for the hundred bucks, especially if it’s 100 bucks AFTER the fifty I owed got taken care of. If it’s full of mold and piss and all that nasty shit, prolly not, unless there’s no other money lined up and I’m about to run out of dope, then I don’t really have a choice I reckon.

debt + cash + drugs = labour value you need to trade
So if thats getting rid of trash and scrubbing it all or getting rid of lots of trash and scrubbing a lot in a reasonable amount of time. But you should always be open and upfront about your expectations and boundaries of work transactions so that everyone thinks it's a fair agreement.

We once let a friend stay in one of our properties for free while he got back on his feet. All he was supposed to do was clean it, get it ready to be painted inside. We bought him groceries a few times. Then one day we went to check on his progress. Omfg somehow there was more shit in the house then before he moved in.

Not only that but he had rented out the bedrooms to other drug addicts. Lol I wasn't even mad that dude conned us. I said " well I think he's gonna be just fine , he managed to pull one over on all of us".

He was such a sweet heart too. He chose meth over friends. But that's his right

Is it just cluttered with trash and dust? Or are the walls drenched in piss, vomit, and black mold that needs to be cleaned? Depends on how dirty it is and how clean they require it.

If I already owed the guy $50 I probably would, yes.
No bodily fluids that I'm aware of, but possibly black mold in the small space that includes a toilet and shower. Likely lots of black mold and ruddy mystery particles in the bathroom area and nicotine stains on all the walls, ceiling, and outside of cabinets, etc...

Last edited:
Try almost a week worth of scrubbing and decluttering the remainder of what's in the camper, but yeah...

If its legit a weeks worth of work for a 100 bucks i would say fuck no, and personally 5mg Hydro's wouldnt even touch my tolerance personally unless i took like twenty at once after a CWE and how long is that gonna keep you well for, not long for my case. But if you have zero opioid habit right now they could be a fun time. But if this job doesn't take a days time id figure out something else and just pay dude his money back.

If its legit a weeks worth of work for a 100 bucks i would say fuck no, and personally 5mg Hydro's wouldnt even touch my tolerance personally unless i took like twenty at once after a CWE and how long is that gonna keep you well for, not long for my case. But if you have zero opioid habit right now they could be a fun time. But if this job doesn't take a days time id figure out something else and just pay dude his money back.
As far as my tolerance is concerned, I need about 300mg of morphine or 200mg of oxy to get high, but I only need a minimum of 10mg of oxy to get to sleep at night (and that's with weed, melatonin, and ZzzQuil on top). Maybe the hydros can be put away for hard times? Not sure what I should do.