• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If on vivitrol and use H daily for a week- withdrawal?

customx132

Greenlighter
i barely get high...maybe a NOD after huge amounts of dope. I am afraid ill get withdrawal if i stop. i have been on vivitrol for the last month and using anyways. every morning i get cold chills, runs, feel like shit, achy. I think i am having mild w/d every morning maybe when the vivitrol kicks back in? will i not have real withdrawals because of this?

you've been taking heroin even though you're on vivitrol? i read that vivitrol blocks the effect of pain medication including the feelings of well being leading to abuse. aren't you aware of this?

i'm very confused.. maybe i'm not reading it right but that's probably why you aren't getting high on heroin at least. otherwise i'm not too sure about the w/d.

homeless -----> BDD

you've been taking heroin even though you're on vivitrol? i read that vivitrol blocks the effect of pain medication including the feelings of well being leading to abuse. aren't you aware of this?

i'm very confused.. maybe i'm not reading it right but that's probably why you aren't getting high on heroin at least. otherwise i'm not too sure about the w/d.

homeless -----> BDD
it does i am trying to break through the shit. i only started the shot 3 weeks ago. i was obv using before the shot and made the thread about no effect

I couldnt get high until about day 28 on vivitrol

30 days is a good number to go by, anything before that is a waste

the only thing you can get a high from is suboxone in the meantime

only opiate that is, other drugs still work