• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc If ma'am dies...

So what does that clown Ms Truss do now?
She can't become PM as the Queen has to accept Boris stepping aside before anything else can happen.

This will be quite interesting, but for the next few weeks it's gonna be so much Queen stuff on the TV and idiots crying over her death. I swear those Royalists are a very bizarre lot, it's like some weird Cult.

I swear those Royalists are a very bizarre lot, it's like some weird Cult.
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Make the UK great again™

Great Great Britain.

If the royals are so inbred how come they live to 96?

I can't see me getting that far - I will probably die from a massive heart attack while watching Baywatch.

Most people would be shocked to learn that due to an archaic clause in the 1698 Act of Union, the person that is directly next in the line of succession is this chav, who is officially the Duke of Wales:

innit

12 days of mourning?

Is she really comparable to the birth of Christ?

K

Rip Queen Elizabeth.

THis is very convenient timing for Liss TRuss. It will take the media spotlight off the energy bills and cost of living crisis for a while.

This mess still needs sorting. They haven't done enough yet!

Threatening people in advance with bills of £3500 -£5000 average, hoping they'd then be happy with £2,500!

Seems more like a scam than any scam ever dreamt up by Scam Mcscam, professor of Scams at Scam University in Scam City. Considering that the average bassline bill had been stable at around £1000 (adjusted for inflation) for a considerable time, before all of this.

Last edited:
A rainbow appeared,
as Queen Liz disappeared,
to meet her beloved Phillip
A man fit to be king,
so he could give her,
One last back-scuttling

Big argument has started over the Queen's cremation - nobody wants to pay the gas bill

I personally was heartbroken to hear her majesty was taken from us far too soon at the tender age of 96.

Then when I got home today I was met with a package full of nitrazepam despite there being a postal strike on with Royal Mail. If that was Charles whipping those ungrateful posties into shape then God Save the King I say!

Mmmmmmodgadonnnnn...

I personally was heartbroken to hear her majesty was taken from us far too soon at the tender age of 96.

Then when I got home today I was met with a package full of nitrazepam despite there being a postal strike on with Royal Mail. If that was Charles whipping those ungrateful posties into shape then God Save the King I say!

Mmmmmmodgadonnnnn...

I'm no royalist that's for sure, but Queen Liz often seemed to come across as a very warm person. That shy, slightly dorky smile she had especially in your younger days did something I can't explain. Possibly because it seemed real and genuine, and nothing perfect or fake etc.

I like what JOhn Lydon had to say when asked if he felt dread about how the Sex Pistols’ “God Save the Queen” would be used, to which he replied that he hopes the song isn’t misused. “That’s about a political situation and the demand for obedience to a monarchy I don’t believe in,” he said. “But that’s a human being and I would sorely miss her as a human being on planet Earth.” In an editorial for the UK’s Times earlier this year, he wrote similarly, “I’ve got no animosity against any one of the royal family. Never did. It’s the institution of it that bothers me and the assumption that I’m to pay for that. There’s where I draw the line.”

I completely agree with him as I often do. There are good things to say about Charles too, like the fact that he cares about important things like the environment and architecture. He wont be allowed to speak out any longer now that he's king though.

I also got a welcome surprise of a clear net delivery I had given up on receiving too thanks to an abandoned strike.

Last time i tried to get Nitrazepam I received bunk and ive not risked it since. Ive always fancied trying it too.

Last edited: