• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If I don't get high from smoking meth anymore, would snorting be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I've been smoking meth recently, did a two day binge and for the past couple days have been smoking it. But Whenever I smoke it now I don't feel high like before. I looked it up and found out that it's probably because I've built up a tolerance to it, and I know it's not the meth cuz it's the same stuff I get everytime. I'm really craving that rush and euphoria I was getting before from it but obviously I'm not gonna waste it by smoking if it's not gonna do anything for me. When I used to snort it, I got an extreme rush and one line would last me for awhile. If I did a couple lines of it instead of smoking it would it make me feel that rush and high? Or does that not matter?

PS: Can smoking it after doing a line decrease the high? Cuz earlier I even did a line and then smoked a bowl, the purpose being to give me that intense rush right away and then to follow it with the more calm high of smoking it, but even with snorting it first I still don't feel much. When I snorted it I did feel it at first but I'm wondering since I smoked on top of it if it killed my high a little.

YOU ARE IN FL, AND GET METH!???!?!?!?! REALLY? I have lived in south FL, my entire life, and not once, have i even heard a fucking rumor of meth being around! It is one of the very few RARE drugs where i live in south FL... truly! Its like non-existent, as far as i know.. i have had hundreds of connects over the years i have been using, well over 13 years... and not one of them, has had meth, only a-pvp, or flakka... that is the closest thing to meth i have ever tried off the street, or maybe Adderall would be more closely related.. chemical make up wise, meth is an amphetamine, and obviously, Adderall, is a pharm grade mix of amphetamines, so its actually probably more similar, as in its effects and how it reacts.. but flakka, is a research chem. cathinone anologue, basically from what i have heard from those whove tried both meth and a-pvp(flakka) is that, they are "kind of" similar feeling and looking, but flakka is a bit more intense as far as visual, actually terrifying hallucinations go( i know this for a fact, that shit is scary, and truly you will believe that there is people after you for no real reason as soon as you take that first hit smoking it, or first shot when shooting it.), and i hate it now, i have heard that meth is more euphoric, less intense hallucination wise, and a better drug overall, depending on the quality... but love every other stimulant i have tried besides a-pvp! You name it, coke, crack, Adderall... mdma... they are all great in their own ways, but i have always wondered what meth is like, and am still very curious about this drug.. I am not in any way sourcing, or asking you how to get it, just wondering... like what part of FL are you in, if you don't mind me asking, as i have spoken with people on here before about this whole, no meth in FL, and lots of other east coast US states too, and its always been kind of weird to me, how down in south FL, we literally have every pill and street drug you could think of, but not meth! at least not crystal! maybe the pharmecutical version of meth, desoxyn? but even that, i have never seen or came across anyone who can even get it!

Adderall, which i am scripted, is probably the closest thing to meth i have actually tried, don't know which is more similar a-pvp or Adderall, but i would assume Adderall, as its an amphetamine, or mixed amphetamine salts, as is meth(methamphetamine!).. Now, Adderall I love.. but Adderall, I can slowly feel myself, becoming just the slightest bit tolerant to my normal, 20mg IR Adderall, a day dose, each day I take it, unlike most stims i have tried, even becoming addicted to like coke/crack for instance, there is no tolerance with that drug, only like immediate short term wise, there is, as in, after the first hit of crack, line of coke, and shot of coke, its not as good as that first one and you need to wait, to make it stay good before doing more, ime with it... That's about the best i can offer in helping you.. besides just going by what i have heard about meth, as i have read/heard tons of shit about it.. Like how often do you redose with meth, when smoking it during your binges? And i have heard snorting meth, is a bitch on the nose, and its also a totally different feeling... again, for the 20th time, for now, i don't know... until one day, hopefully, or maybe not actually, i can try meth for the first time, in my 13 years of doing all drugs... lol. its prob best i don't, and get another monkey on my back, already have and have had, way too many fucking monkeys on my back!!! and my back is killing me now... ;).

We really try to discourage threads in which the main goal is just "to get high". We are more concerned with the safety of Bluelight members than how they actually choose to use their drugs. It's all up to you how you choose to move forward. I think you're already aware of the truth, but it can be hard to face; you won't experience the same effects you once did until you reduce your tolerance. There's no secret.

As a former user, I can tell you that, if you "binge" on meth, eventually it loses much of its effect and will only serve to 1) keep you awake, and 2) get you a LITTLE bit high, but what was once a long-lasting, strong high is now short and fleeting.

Only way to resolve the situation is to take a break IMO

IMO.... Sort of. Snorting will allow you consume a lot more meth at once so you can certainly get more high than smoking. The rush isn't as euphoric this way it will be more of a pure stimulant high. knew people who had tolerances so high they could no longer smoke. They would also hot rail which combines the two. It involves snorting a line with a glass tube but heating on end with a torch so when you exhale it comes out all smoke.

I wouldn't recommend doing that, in fact I wouldn't recommend meth peroid. I had my one year run with meth 6 years ago and the couple times I tried it again in the last few years I still couldn't get high like the old days. There is something of a permanent tolerance.

Meth is EVERYWHERE, its.not.mainstream in my area either. .but best believe there.a secret society of users in every area, you just got to get in the crowdsand believe me once.your.in,.you will be.amazed.at how prevalent it is

opiatekrzy: I have always wondered... if there are just a few people around my area, or you know, a fraction out of the millions of people in my area, that do meth! I mean, the bad thing here is, if you ask someone to help you find it, you will usually get robbed if its someone you don't know, and/or sold a-pvp, or "flakka" instead, which looks identical to meth... The one time I tried to get some, from my connect claiming he had "meth", that's what happened... I don't know what to be smelling/tasting for when getting some though, as I have never seen it IRL, therefore I don't know what it smells or tastes like! I cant lie.. I'm a total stimulant lover of all types(except for a-pvp! fuck that shit...) and would love to get my hands on some real shit, and try it... one day, I am sure.. it will make its way EVERYWHERE in the US.. I mean, its already all over the place in most areas of the US.. even in bum fuck middle of nowhere in fucking south Dakota in some town with a 50 person population.. where downtown, consists of a gas station, at some random intersection.. lol. Ive seen it on shows like Intervention, and other documentaries on youtube.. its all over! just got to find the right people.. 5 years ago, heroin was rare here too, like almost unheard of, and pharms like oxy were flooding the streets, now... its everywhere here, I cant leave my house with out someone approaching me asking if I do H? I just ask em for a free sample, even though I am on subs now, and haven't touched it in over a year... still cant hurt to ask, they say no every time tho.. But they have given me huge pieces of crack before when asking for a sample, from a new potential plug.. many times!

I'm going to close this as you already have the same thread going in Other Drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.