• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

if i’m taking strong codeine phosphate over a long period of time roughly a year daily upto 4-6 tablets will this effect my kidneys/liver/stomach?

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
Currently using codeine phosphate 60 mg everyday 4-6 x a day will this cause damage to my body/kidneys/liver. i have posted this but can’t reload the thread sorry for posting again, also in lean syrup how much codeine is used in a bottle if anyone has any experiences with that to.

If your pills or syrup contain no other active ingredients like paracetamol, just codeine phosphate, then you will be fine. Opiates are very well tolerated physically.

If your pills or syrup contain no other active ingredients like paracetamol, just codeine phosphate, then you will be fine. Opiates are very well tolerated physically.
it’s just codeine phosphate so nothing else just pure codeine i think could you take this everyday of your life in high doses and not effect your stomach or kidneys?

It should not have a negative effect on your internal organs if it indeed contains no other active ingredients. The acetaminophen/paracetamol they put in most opioid formulations is what destroys peoples' bodies over long periods of use.

It should not have a negative effect on your internal organs if it indeed contains no other active ingredients. The acetaminophen/paracetamol they put in most opioid formulations is what destroys peoples' bodies over long periods of use.
Ahh good thank you what’s classified as long term use using daily? around a year or longer?

Hi, you can used daily as long term use like 1, 3 or more years without problems.
Opiates are safe and morè if its pharma grade. Dont worry about your organs, specially the Liver. Codeine is a low opiate
So you have to be happy if codeine does his work.

Hi, you can used daily as long term use like 1, 3 or more years without problems.
Opiates are safe and morè if its pharma grade. Dont worry about your organs, specially the Liver. Codeine is a low opiate
So you have to be happy if codeine does his work.
ok thank you very much feel abit better now haha, what about oxycontin oxycodone I have a few of them pills but they are slow release how could i change them to instant release ?

Ahh good thank you what’s classified as long term use using daily? around a year or longer?
I mean a doctor would say five days. I would say one year. But you can use opioids for life and the worst you'll get is some constipation and perhaps lower bone density. Long term opioid use is usually concurrent with a very lazy lifestyle and if you aren't living an active life in your 20s and 30s it could spell bone trouble down the road. I spent too much of my 20s as an inactive dope head and as a result my bone density is pretty low. The longer you wait in life to get in shape the harder it is to come back from the abyss of laziness.

ok thank you very much feel abit better now haha, what about oxycontin oxycodone I have a few of them pills but they are slow release how could i change them to instant release ?
you have crush the pills. Then you can snort or mix with water and dring it? I supose that you dont want to IV?

Peace and Love

you have crush the pills. Then you can snort or mix with water and dring it? I supose that you dont want to IV?

Peace and Love
No don’t do needles haha i only really take codeine tablets not into anything else really i just got my hands on 30 5mg oxycontin but they are like blue and smell like glue with a coating on any ideas what they are and best way to get instant effect from them and recommended dose first timer?

No don’t do needles haha i only really take codeine tablets not into anything else really i just got my hands on 30 5mg oxycontin but they are like blue and smell like glue with a coating on any ideas what they are and best way to get instant effect from them and recommended dose first timer?
Well 60 mg of codeine is around 10 mg of oxycodone , however i'd probably take 20-30 mg for a nice experience with no tolerance.

Oh and as others have said just crush them into a fine powder using something hard like 2 spoons.

Well 60 mg of codeine is around 10 mg of oxycodone , however i'd probably take 20-30 mg for a nice experience with no tolerance.

Oh and as others have said just crush them into a fine powder using something hard like 2 spoons.
No worries thanks for that mate i’ll go with 25 mg and what is the glue like smell coming of them is that the coating to the tablet

No worries thanks for that mate i’ll go with 25 mg and what is the glue like smell coming of them is that the coating to the tablet
Unleave this coating, scrath it with a knive.
Then you turn the pill to IR . 25mg Oxy is like 250mg or more of Codeine. I think is a good dose

Peace & Love