• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If God makes bad people and Satan punishes bad people when they die...

yeah errything backwards man
i been sayin... these paradoxes and shit real
why they gotta fight anyway?
cant we all just get along?
URGNPFG7RFG5LLNAZ3VV6HUQ7I.jpg

nope....
GRXPYEPEJVCBBK52UNXQ77V3R4.jpg

:eek:
wadnt me

Stupid dualistic false dichotomy, sorry ChemicallyEnhanced.

Don't like to sound rude, sometimes necessary anyway.

People who lived in the forests or on the wild plains never came up with this garbage pail terminology.

Such nonsense should be put to sleep forever.

I'm happy to talk about satan anytime but not in some demeaning fake coffin whose suffocations are deliberate fenced off from a trillion beating pulsing stars.
Monotheism & Dualism - go take a hike..

According to the Bible which is what I am taking your question to be referencing God gives people free will he doesn’t make anybody any certain way he gives them all the choices in the world and they choose.
and being cast down into to hell to be with satan isn’t exactly satan doing community service so by that same analogy I wouldn’t say that it makes him good.
in the Bible satan was enraged that god loved people more then him satan was god’s favorite his “morning star” I believe (sorry this is all from my childhood) so when Lucifer was like you like these people who mess up all the time more then me! and you want me to bow to them! I won’t! So God cast him out of heaven and he became what we think of now as the devil (satan the devil what have you) he was an angel not just any angel Gods favorite angel. that is why satan hates people and tries to temp them to do bad things and end up in hell with him. To keep showing over and over again how worthless they are and to punish the creation that got him cast out of heaven with his beloved holy father.
...doesn't that make God bad and Satan good?

I am not a strict by the book Christian but I do believe in God but I also believe in reincarnation and the power of good and evil. I enjoy conversations like this but rarely can have them because people don’t like to discuss it they become very upset if you talk about religion. So I just; don’t.

🦋🍻