• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

If drug addicts get methadone, why can patients not use cannabis?

In South Africa, Methadone cost $8.40 for 120ml bottle. 1ml=2mg of Methadone...so I take 15ml of Methadone which is 30mg per day.
I take Methadone to come of Oxycodone addiction.
I was so tolerant that I could take 14 (20mg) tablets (280mg) of OxyNorm a day without even getting a high...no breathing problems, no heart palpitations etc. OxyNorm became so expensive ($35 for 28 tablets) that I decided to stop using it. Withdrawals are awful, though!

Why cant patients also get CORRECT strains of cannabis.

Certain strains wreck havock on mental health.
I really wish i could walk down the shop and buy a gram of something that will chill me well and make me feel 'normal'
sometimes i have got this in the past but once its gone its gone and dealer gets next lot in then thats that

In South Africa, Methadone cost $8.40 for 120ml bottle. 1ml=2mg of Methadone...so I take 15ml of Methadone which is 30mg per day.
I take Methadone to come of Oxycodone addiction.
I was so tolerant that I could take 14 (20mg) tablets (280mg) of OxyNorm a day without even getting a high...no breathing problems, no heart palpitations etc. OxyNorm became so expensive ($35 for 28 tablets) that I decided to stop using it. Withdrawals are awful, though!

My_goodness_-_that's_a_lot_of_Oxycodone_and_my_spacebar_stopped_working.