• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids identify a fake OC80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any photos of these placebo OC's? It would be nice to know how real they look.

Anyone have any photos of these placebo OC's? It would be nice to know how real they look.

It would stand to reason if they are meant to be used in a blind study or to fool a thief they look IDENTICAL to a real 80.

I am surprised no one has gotten shot over this crap. It sure as hell wouldn't go down in Compton, not for long, before somebody got shot.

there are different kinds, but the only kind that'd actually fool someone that knows what an 80 looks like are the manufacturer ones that are exactly the same.

i worked in a pharmacy in tenn for a little while and yes they do stock a small ammount of placebo oc 80s and 40s supplied by the mfgr for the purpose of robberies i have never heard of them making it to the street however ours were accountable the same as every other cII and if i was ever sold one i believe they delaer would quickly develop a case of lead poisoning 2 hell with his car

it sounds like somebody near you pulld a job n got fukd

I can confirm this statement and back it up with cited proof. According to the DEA Purdue produces placebo Oxycotin tablets:

PLACEBO OXYCONTIN TABLETS IN BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Daytona Beach Crime Laboratory (Daytona Beach, Florida) recently received a large shipment (total net mass 31.6 grams, not counted) of apparent 40 milligram dosage Purdue Oxycontin tablets (photo not taken). The exhibit was submitted by the Brevard County Sheriff's Office (Brevard County is located to the immediate south of Daytona Beach). Analysis of a methanolic extract of two tablets by GC/MS, however, indicated no controlled substances. Subsequent discussions with Purdue confirmed that they produce placebo Oxycontin tablets. This was the first submission of such tablets to the laboratory.

source: http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0904/mg0904.html

well, i actually just accidently bought 3 of these gay ass fakes yesterday, i buy them usually daily.. very addicted. it was the first time i have ever purchased a fake pill, of any kind of pain killer. so i was verry pissed lol... the coating is alot darker, and if you scrape it off with your fingernails like i do, you'll notice, it's alot harder to get off, it doesn't peel as easy, but if you put it in your mouth and then wipe it on a towel it comes off way to easy, you barley have to even wipe it off, and it all comes off, but does leave a greenish tint on the white pill, and when it comes to shaving it down like i do, i use a pet egg, and it shaves way to easily and its alot finer power. ALOT finer. you can tell its fake after you start looking at it closely and start peeling off the coating, but if you weren't to notice then, then you will definitely notice after breaking it up. the "O" and the "C" are wider apart then the real ones, as apposed to the "8" and the "0". glad if i could help anyone not get ripped off, and remember folks, lol. drugs are bad (MMMKAY) haha... feel free to email me about any other fake painkiller, i know them all. ([email protected]). thanks for listening :p

oh, and ugly. trust me, people do get hurt over these stupid fakes.. the guy who sold them to me got put into the hospital with a collapsed lung..for selling the wrong person these stupid ass fakes. that's why i say fuck selling pills. get a job like everyone else and just buy what you need. :p

I have been searching a while and was just wondering if the 8 0 and the 0 C line up front to back on the pill. The ones i have been coming across lately aren't lined up front to back. Is this possible that it was stamped this way or are have they all been fake. So my question is have you people come across 80's that weren't lined up ( the 8 and the 0 // the O and the C) and have been legit or do they always have to come lined up exactly from the one side to the other

I have been searching a while and was just wondering if the 8 0 and the 0 C line up front to back on the pill. The ones i have been coming across lately aren't lined up front to back. Is this possible that it was stamped this way or are have they all been fake. So my question is have you people come across 80's that weren't lined up ( the 8 and the 0 // the O and the C) and have been legit or do they always have to come lined up exactly from the one side to the other

The real OC80s do NOT lineup, well occasionally they do but its totally random. That is another way to tell the fakes, on almost all of the fakes I've seen the press is perfectly lined up on both sides like they have a die press that presses them on the exact same horizontal plane every time perfectly lined up.

The real OC80s do NOT lineup, well occasionally they do but its totally random. That is another way to tell the fakes, on almost all of the fakes I've seen the press is perfectly lined up on both sides like they have a die press that presses them on the exact same horizontal plane every time perfectly lined up.

Thanks for the info bro. So from what you have stated the ones I have been coming across are real boys. I have gotten them from 3 different people so I think it would be hard to hey fakes from all 3. Some are slightly off and some have the 80 on a horizontal plane and the O C is on a vertical plane going from bottom to top like if you tilted this page left (counter colockwise) 15 minutes. If anyone has an OC80 on them would you please share how the OC and the 80 are lined up front to back thanks very much appreciated!!

Well i have come to the conclusion that they are not lined up front to back. I seen ones come directly from a big name pharmacy and they were not lined up. So if anyone comes across 80's that are not lined up dont be alarmed

I heard of this same thing. People who rob pharmacies for Oc's they will hand you fake ones on another forum.

Yeah what really bugs is me is that in another post i asked for help concerning fake 80's and what not and they all jumped to the conclusion that the 80's i were getting were fake when the were not. the OC and 80 from front to back do no line up on the same horizontal plane. if you are holding the oc 80 between your thumb and index finger and have the OC straight as if on a line reading it and turn it around the 80 on the back will be slightly slanted or a complete 15 degree turn. they DO NOT line up perfectly thank you to all those people who knew nothing of what they were talking about. BE CAREFUL when taking advice from people on here, some of them might have no clue of what they are talking about

Yeah what really bugs is me is that in another post i asked for help concerning fake 80's and what not and they all jumped to the conclusion that the 80's i were getting were fake when the were not. the OC and 80 from front to back do no line up on the same horizontal plane. if you are holding the oc 80 between your thumb and index finger and have the OC straight as if on a line reading it and turn it around the 80 on the back will be slightly slanted or a complete 15 degree turn. they DO NOT line up perfectly thank you to all those people who knew nothing of what they were talking about. BE CAREFUL when taking advice from people on here, some of them might have no clue of what they are talking about

Yeah man, the unfortunate thing about the internet is that everyone with a keyboard thinks they have a PHD in the topic they are typing about. You have to take the good with the bad. Don't take anything you read online as fact, it is a good place to start your research though. I usually take the info i get online and use it as a reference point to look up the information in a legitimate reference or on a website dedicated to information like rxlist.com or drugs.com both of which are informational sites about prescription medications and DO NOT have user updated information. All of the info there is provided by medical professionals and pharmaceutical researchers and manufacturing corporations.

ive seen the fake 80's that look identical. They may look identical but there are ways to tell. First off the coating does not peel off nearly as easy as a real 80. The coating takes hard hard scratching to get off. Then when u crush it it crushes alot easier like its not pressed as tight and then when you chop it up its more stringy it doesnt bust into a nice powder as easy and then lastly it tastes like absolutely nothing like air no bitterness no drip taste.

But this is the fake I encountered in North West Pennsylvania. There may be multiple kinds of identical looking fakes. The common denominator in all of these is that the 80 mg strength is the only type people seem to care to fake since they produce the most money. I have strictly been buying 60mg and 40mg and 30mg oxycontins only as well as 30,20,15 mg IR oxycodones (yes 1 company makes a 20mg instant release they are the only ones that do).

I honestly prefer the instant release ones mostly. I'd rather pay no prices dollars for a 30mg instant release then no prices dollars for an 80mg oxycontin which is what the prices are here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen the fake 80's that look identical. They may look identical but there are ways to tell. First off the coating does not peel off nearly as easy as a real 80. The coating takes hard hard scratching to get off. Then when u crush it it crushes alot easier like its not pressed as tight and then when you chop it up its more stringy it doesnt bust into a nice powder as easy and then lastly it tastes like absolutely nothing like air no bitterness no drip taste.

But this is the fake I encountered in North West Pennsylvania. There may be multiple kinds of identical looking fakes. The common denominator in all of these is that the 80 mg strength is the only type people seem to care to fake since they produce the most money. I have strictly been buying 60mg and 40mg and 30mg oxycontins only as well as 30,20,15 mg IR oxycodones (yes 1 company makes a 20mg instant release they are the only ones that do).

I honestly prefer the instant release ones mostly. I'd rather pay no prices dollars for a 30mg instant release then no prices dollars for an 80mg oxycontin which is what the prices are here.
Sorry, no price discussion

Please don't bump old threads without contributing.

Last edited by a moderator:
good information in this thread. had no idea about purdue releasing a "placebo" pill, if you even wanna call it that, for cases of robbery.

last night i ran across four 80s and thought something was up the second i got the coating off. it came off so easily. didn't think too much of it and proceeded to crush it up and snort it. burned like HELL! didn't taste like oxy and i have never had oxy burn that way before. so at that point i'm thinking that i for sure got ripped off and am calling my hookup to see what's going on.

just about a half hour ago i wake up in pretty mild withdrawals so i decide that i would go ahead and try another 80. so i try it and sure enough the withdrawals are gone but i don't really feel "high." again though intense burning, almost like i'm snorting APAP (not that i snort APAP on a regular basis but hey half the fun for me getting high is shoving stuff up my nose and i get desperate sometimes.)

no idea what to make of these things. they looks identical to the real thing, the imprint is off-centered as a previous poster had mentioned the real ones would typically always be, they helped with my withdrawals but they burn like hell and don't get me high.

god i wish i would have just found some damn roxis last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.