• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Ideas for Christmas presents 🎁

For a stocking stuffer, those little beeper things you put on your keychain so if you lose it you can make it beep to find it quickly

A record player/turntable. And some LPs to play on it. For audiophile types.

A pretty, low maintenance, houseplant for some all-year greenery at home. Or else some nice stylish plant pots for indoor/outdoor, maybe with a pack of starter bulbs or seeds for those wanting to get in to gardening.

A Nixplay-type digital picture frame that you and others can upload digital pics to and will cycle thru them all, also has the time on it etc.

UV light water bottle if you know people that camp/hike etc

BDMB050A-4.jpg

Reactions: CFC
Coffee thermos
Electric foot massager
A mini keurig for the office ect
I love receiving candles personally!
A little basket filled with their fave goodies
A robe/slippers
A towel material robe
Amazon gift card
I recently bought a set of touch table lamps with built in USB from Amazon.. they’re awesome and were under 60.00..
A tea set for the tea enthusiast
I’ll add some more later 😊

What are some good Christmas presents that are $50-$150 that are something people will actually use, instead of just giving gift cards?

I got one of these for my buddy with a boat, because it goes over a half mile and has red and green filters
51qwXLg-PZL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Then I got two of these portable blenders that are charged by USB and are real easy to clean, giving one to my sister and don't know about the second one yet
images

So what are some other ideas for gifts?

What are some good Christmas presents that are $50-$150 that are something people will actually use, instead of just giving gift cards?

I got one of these for my buddy with a boat, because it goes over a half mile and has red and green filters
51qwXLg-PZL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Then I got two of these portable blenders that are charged by USB and are real easy to clean, giving one to my sister and don't know about the second one yet
images

So what are some other ideas for gifts?
Are they waterproof? Can they float? You said a boat.

Yeah it has a IP68 waterproof rating. I doubt it floats
Does it have a lanyard or something to attach it too? I lost a cell phone to a toilet. It started working again, after I replaced it. Then nobody wanted to replace the battery in the water proof one I replaced it with. Too dangerous, to the phone.
BB and pellet guns, cheap ammo and pest removal.
Yes I know we ain't talking about kids. Hand held pistol cross bows, are fun too.
Gun accessories and knives. Sorry but this is for, I presume an outdoorsman?