Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Idealistic thinking and reincarnation?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hi all,

All the ideas, fantasies, what you wanted in this life, what you missed out on, what you desire will happen in the next life? Is that what reincarnation is? We goto better and better levels of existence each time we are reborn until we reach ultimate seduction the realm?

Mark.

First of all, no one knows... so everything is speculation:

The traditional view is "Sort of..." Attraction to something (different for each and every death/life cycle) in the physical plane draws one back until one no longer is attracted back to this physical plane.

The better and better part is not guaranteed. It all depends on what attracts one back to the physical plane and the resultant reincarnation cycle.

I also thought, I’ve been a funny odd ball all my life, had a few bad experiences and disappointments, not had a good life and not very sensible sometimes, feel the worlds not fair but I accept that now. Maybe my next life will be the complete opposite and have a sensible nice life or maybe I will come back as a pretty female. Nothing’s perfect but things could be better. All this reincarnation talk wishful thinking though?

As I saw you posted about Jesus and many would deny, but the whole reincarnation idea wasn't breed from religion. Reincarnation was an old belief, discovered by ancients who ate psyhedelics, these ancients people also predicted the future, that we would have vehichles as what type of vehichles, building structures, if you are curious about this, you can Google, as Google it's the virtual library of knowledge. Reincarnation means Absolution, that you would be linked to trees, sea, clouds, everywhere, not that you would be born as an animal or as another human being on a different layer of reality, no. Reincarnation was the ritual done before death in ancient times, mainly did by egyptians. Not annunaki or other cultures, no, egyptians. In two words, you will be at peace with yourself. It's sorta feel likes a Nirvana, a lot of people have this fantasy that reincarnation means something wow or shit like that, it doesn't mean anything. It means absolution.

As I saw you posted about Jesus and many would deny, but the whole reincarnation idea wasn't breed from religion. Reincarnation was an old belief, discovered by ancients who ate psyhedelics, these ancients people also predicted the future, that we would have vehichles as what type of vehichles, building structures, if you are curious about this, you can Google, as Google it's the virtual library of knowledge. Reincarnation means Absolution, that you would be linked to trees, sea, clouds, everywhere, not that you would be born as an animal or as another human being on a different layer of reality, no. Reincarnation was the ritual done before death in ancient times, mainly did by egyptians. Not annunaki or other cultures, no, egyptians. In two words, you will be at peace with yourself. It's sorta feel likes a Nirvana, a lot of people have this fantasy that reincarnation means something wow or shit like that, it doesn't mean anything. It means absolution.
That made me think of a book I read recently and how the Egyptians allegedly took their disciples or initiates through many years and levels of training to face their fears until there were no fears left to face. I guess if there was a purpose to reincarnation, it would make sense to me that we become things that we do not understand. Sort of like facing a trial to become a better being.

I'm going to speak as though reincarnation is real, for the sake of the topic.

It's difficult to gauge the kind of life a soul will be born into because matters of the soul are completely different than matters of the ego. The things we desire when we're alive may be completely irrelevant upon death. For example, if having a life of wealth, a beautiful partner, and no suffering were the ideal desire, then a lot more people would maybe be born that way; but as we can see, there are a multitude of different kinds of lifetimes happening. Why is that? Well, the religions who believe in reincarnation all chalk it up to some kind of moral accounting system called karma; but their view of karma is based on what they superficially think is a "good" and "bad" human life. In reality, the reason for a kind of lifetime is unknowable.

The reason why I don't really buy into the Hindu philosophy of karma is that it's based on perception of egoic desire. You do something good, and then karma rewards you with a better lifetime. The problem is that we can only superficially assume what a "better lifetime" looks like, we don't actually know.

I really like The Spirits Book by Allan Kardec. You can download it as an audio book and listen to it on the go. Of all the explanations of how souls exist in the universe and are repeatedly born and why, it makes the most sense to me. The soul is on an ultimate mission of perfection, so it can reunite with God. Souls engage in eternal lesson plans that advance themselves toward this perfection. Suffering isn't necessarily about punishment (though it can be), but learning. The life of a luxurious, wealthy, powerful person may not actually be ideal for soul growth, and may be a hindrance -- or maybe not. The material appearance of the human drama may not be indicating what the soul is really trying to accomplish, and our judgments of what a person's life means while they are alive may be wrong.

So you see... it's a really loaded question to ask about whether you'll be born into what you desire in your next life, with each lifetime just getting better and better. A "better" life to your linear human mind is likely completely different from what your soul considers ideal for its next level of purification. There may also be limitations around what kind of life the soul can have, based on its level of evolution. You wouldn't be able to be born on a planet where the beings have highly advanced consciousness if you're still stuck on the human level. That's why I don't believe in karma. I think consciousness itself provides all the natural barriers to prevent inappropriate moves, just as it can open doors to certain lifetimes when it has the capacity what those lifetimes entail.

I don’t believe in karma, they say we are here to learn to become a better person, but if we are reincarnated and learn from past mistakes then why ain’t we becoming better people? I see history repeating its self and people still make the same mistakes and balls up everyday in news. It’s debatable rather the world is getting better or not, some things are getting worse and some things are progressing I suppose and nothing to do with reincarnation. If we got all we desired then we would all be living perfect lives by now. What I now believe is you only live once or there might be an afterlife but it’s not what you think it is, no one knows, you could tell me all the religions in the world and not believe one of them as they are just myths and theories. Once your dead that’s it, in a world of nothingness and we end all the same it doesn’t matter what you do or desire.

mark