• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Ideal Suboxone ROA

You know it's strange because I used to really enjoy basically every ROA except sublingual, but recently (with the exception of IV-haven't used needles in about four weeks and I'm honestly kind of proud of that given my depravity, and I'll tell you right now suboxone ain't worth fucking that up), I've found that I prefer to take subs sublingual, it gives you a nice onset that's really relatively quick (slower than in suffocated and rectal) and now that I've tapered down to 2mg, it almost gives me a mild buzz comparable to hydrocodone or low dose oxy, definitely stimulating. I know as I taper down further the Buprenorphine becomes more and more like a full agonist. Anyone who says "you can't get high off suboxone" is a moron. Suboxone contains Buprenorphine which is a narcotic, and actually a quite potent one. If you were to give someone who was opiate naive 1mg of Buprenorphine and another opiate naive person 1mg of heroin the person taking the Buprenorphine would get way higher. The only unfortunate thing about Buprenorphine (and it's pretty much the sole reason that it's given out like candy) is that it has a ceiling in terms of its agonist activity. Codeine also has a ceiling and I've never heard someone claim 'you can't get high on lean'.

Even if you're on Buprenorphine maintenance you can still get a consistent 'lift' everyday as long as your at a low enough dose, IMPE I was getting a buzz from dosing .5mg 2x a day, and a very prominent one at that.

Correct. Zneg. I am on sub maintenance right now too. 8mg 2x/day. But of course I do not take that much, as I have stabilized on it and tapered down the dose to 1.5-2mg doses, and I do get a lift/buzz from it from time to time. And as for opiate naive people, yes, it gets them high. While I was in a sober living house a couple years back, and had a little clean time with no drugs at all, every other week I would go on a pass to my old 'hood and score a sub or two to sneak back with me. I would take 2mg or so before one of the group sessions in the morning and be GEEKED for hours. Lol. And every now and then one of my buddies who hasn't been using at all will hit me up for a sub because they get him high. But as you start taking it every day and taking higher doses, that's when you will start to think its not working as good any more, but it is. You are just starting to develop tolerance, and the higher the dose the less the agonist effect you will achieve. Then once you get way up there, the ceiling effect will take act, and it won't matter how much you take, you will not get any more effect.

Oh ya I forgot. The most efficient way for bioavailability is indeed IV. But it is not recommended at all. If you have been clean off opiates for a while and just happen to get a sub, the recommended, sublingual route should work just fine. It always had for me, and you don't have to take much either 2mg will do you good. But if you are taking it coming off a pill addiction or heroin addiction, don't really expect to get high off it, because you do have an opiate tolerance. Just expect it to get you feeling well/normal. 4-6mg after a couple month long ¼gram a day habit always seemed to make me get off sick. Then the objective after there is to stabilize and wean down to small doses.

Phew... Its hard to type all this shit on a phone ... Lol

yeah, its agonist activity is about equivalent to 30mg of methadone.

I have taken my subs every way possible. In my opinion IV is by far the most efficient ROA but not worth it if you aren't already slamming stuff. I have been slamming my subs for the past 3 years and regret ever trying it because it is very hard to go back to taking it any other way now. Its very random with how it makes me feel, sometimes I get destroyed from like a 2mg shot other times I feel normal. I have also had great success with plugging it. The first time I plugged about 2mg of sub, my normal dose, I was so faded, I felt like I had done a full agonist opiate, nodding and all warm and fuzzy. Then after doing that several more times it just felt like regular old sub as if I had sublingually taken it. Sniffing works well too and lasts longer than IV and sub'l is my least favorite way of taking it. That's my 2 cents, I am in no way saying to follow in my foot steps though, just sharing my experience with various ROAs. Every ROA with sub has a different feel to it to me.

Yeah with IV being the best way, but can lead to complications, missed shots hurt like a bitch , and it is absolutely horrible for your veins. It trashes them. Most of my poor arm veins have disappeared mainly due to shooting subs. I regret it so bad. But if you could get some pure liquid bupe, IV IV IV .. Lol

^yeah, a while back there was a thread about mixing benadryl/antihistamines with subs for injection which gave me the bright idea to try that, I still regret it to this day, I got track scars running up both sides of my groin and my armpits now partly thanks to shooting that crap and destroying my arms, hands, legs, feet, fingers, and even toes with bupe, antihistamines/bupe or antihistamines/heroin. Then there was the crack too, that didn't help.

^yeah, a while back there was a thread about mixing benadryl/antihistamines with subs for injection which gave me the bright idea to try that, I still regret it to this day, I got track scars running up both sides of my groin and my armpits now partly thanks to shooting that crap and destroying my arms, hands, legs, feet, fingers, and even toes with bupe, antihistamines/bupe or antihistamines/heroin. Then there was the crack too, that didn't help.
I too started mixing diphenhydramine with my sub shots. At first it did potentiate the sub and make it stronger but I started to get to the point where I had to keep adding more diphen to my shots to get the same feeling as I first did and then decided it would be a good Idea to quit doing that while I still could and now I just stick with subs. Still slam them though, I don't think I can do them any other way now knowing how all the other ROAs aren't as efficient and don't feel as good to me. I also have noticed that when I use a new vein I haven't ever hit, I definitely get a stronger buzz, its very strange but true!

In USA were i assume most posts here are coming from is it actual strips you get? (Film) ?

Here in the UK its only tablets/pills! well i havent seen any film personally!

Also just like add id must be good staying in usa lol Xanax easily avaiable! Here on the streets its just valium really! i know this is a bit of topic i might actally start a thread! which drugs are avaiable in your area lol! im curios!

man you know how much fake xanax bars are circulating around the black market here? it's fucking ridiculous, whats weird is some of them have a benzo in 'em, but anyway, kind of off topic I know.

I know this is off the topic a bit from this thread.. but I too have gotten fake R034 yellow Xanax bars with what I believe was phenazepam in them. I was fucked up for days lol. I knew they weren't real because the "R" logo on them wasn't that cursive R logo they normally have it was just a regular R. And the dude that had them denied they were fake for like a week after, then he was told they came from over seas and had phenaz in them. It was so weird I definitely was getting faded on them but it didn't feel like alprazolam at all and lasted forever! Getting fake ANYTHING sucks, especially when you spend all your money on whatever it is, but at least that time I didn't get completely robbed I just didn't get exactly what I was hoping for..

I'm wondering... Suboxone/Subutex etc. you have to pay for in the U.S., right? I don't know how much the cost is compared to a heroin habit on average, but does it even make sense to shoot buprenorphine pills if you could just shoot heroin? I imagine the added bonus from i.v.'ing is next to none, perhaps largely governed by placebo, so what's the point really. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just trying to make you see pointlessness of what you're doing that only adds harm. Given that buprenorphine i.v.'ed is also excreted more rapidly, I don't think there is anything to gain from shooting it.

I know this is off the topic a bit from this thread.. but I too have gotten fake R034 yellow Xanax bars with what I believe was phenazepam in them. I was fucked up for days lol. I knew they weren't real because the "R" logo on them wasn't that cursive R logo they normally have it was just a regular R. And the dude that had them denied they were fake for like a week after, then he was told they came from over seas and had phenaz in them. It was so weird I definitely was getting faded on them but it didn't feel like alprazolam at all and lasted forever! Getting fake ANYTHING sucks, especially when you spend all your money on whatever it is, but at least that time I didn't get completely robbed I just didn't get exactly what I was hoping for..

YES!!! that's so fucking funny man, me too, I got the yellow ones and the white ones that said xanax with a 2 stamped on the back both were the same and I thought the same fucking thing, phenazepam, they'd almost taste like alprazolam, but not as bitter and way longer half life.

I'm wondering... Suboxone/Subutex etc. you have to pay for in the U.S., right? I don't know how much the cost is compared to a heroin habit on average, but does it even make sense to shoot buprenorphine pills if you could just shoot heroin? I imagine the added bonus from i.v.'ing is next to none, perhaps largely governed by placebo, so what's the point really. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just trying to make you see pointlessness of what you're doing that only adds harm. Given that buprenorphine i.v.'ed is also excreted more rapidly, I don't think there is anything to gain from shooting it.

No, medicaid usually will cover it and most other insurances, still though its like 360 for 2 packs of 8mg strips, which is like what, one or two days of a decent heroin habit? That being said I don't shoot em. I like sublingual and rectal the best, I tried the alcohol method yesterday and got kind of manic of half a milligram.

My Definition of tolerance = The most amount of opiate you can take before any high or euphoria, pretty much threshold dose.

If you can feel Bupe you would have to have a low opiate tolerance in my opinion.

Shit I take 32+mgs of the stuff which is a ridiculous amount for ORT but in my case the amount taken is an attempt at pain relief.
Would love to know what an 8mg strip goes for around my parts - as far as I can tell 16mgs is the same as 32mgs so half my script would be quickly redirected but this is not in line with BL's mission statement. If you get high on bupe then you are doing well, just don't keep getting high on it you're lucky or better still you're smart with your usage and have not addicted yourself to opioids/opiates.........yet

yae bupe can defo get you high as Fu*k!

after i detoxed i relapsed! i was of it for about a month and thats after detoxing and i relapsed on suboxone/bup!

i thought it would not do much but give me a mild lift lol i took 16mg 2-8 mg tablets and i was desroyed! I underestimated the strengh of bupe and my tolerence! because i had slowly tapered then not took anything it was very low! and i was really high and continued using but after about a week it was back to normal!

^I been there when you're tolerance is at a baseline, you can be high for like two days, methadone never did that for me.

Yes. When you are clean from everything for a while and all the way detoxed, suboxone will get you a euphorc high for sure. Sublingual is the efficient ROA even , no real need to shoot it. The only way I IV subs is for conservation purposes. When you are coming off a dope habit , a lot of people get disappointed because they do not get that extremely euphoric high like heroin does. It isn't a strongly euphoric drug like heroin is. It just "satisfies" your opiate receptors, giving you a little mood lift perhaps, and just make you feel normal. And after being stabilized on them , you may get mood lifts. But I think that IV is most consistent with getting that mood lift. Sublingual is here and there, I never tried plugging it .. But IV is the most efficient for effect and amount needed to achieve effect. But as previously posted, IV'ing suboxone/subutex comes with many potential complications. Its just horrible for your vascular system , can cause nasty abscesses, and just flatout hurts like a bitch even just missing a little bit. It really isn't even worth the risk of the complications for the mild euphoria you MIGHT achieve from it, so I just use subs just to make me not dope sick when I am in active addiction , or just maintain off of.I don't really use subs to get high off of in that aspect. I only get HIGH off them when I have periods of clean time and decide to indulge once in a while. But if I do happen to get clean again and don't do the maintenance program, and decide to cop a couple subs, I would just use them sublingually.

I forgot to ask tho, if you decide to 'plug' pieces of suboxone strips/films whatever.. Heh. How exactly is this accomplished ?

I forgot to ask tho, if you decide to 'plug' pieces of suboxone strips/films whatever.. Heh. How exactly is this accomplished ?

Dissolve in water, squirt up pooper with needle-less syringe. Just make sure you bowels are relatively empty (aka:recently pooped) before you do. If you are backed-up it will not absorb properly and will be a waste. (Pun semi-intended ;))

I've been shooting heroin for a lil but now just started subs a couple days ago and today tried shooting 2mg strip (1/4 8mg strip) and I didn't feel anything from it but it did help my sickness and I stopped sweating. I know the only way to get high from it is if u don't have a tolerance (I was addicted to subs before heroin) but is there ANY away to feel anything by IV? I let a 1/4 strip resolve in hot water and then filtered it 3 times til it was cloudy/clear and only stopped sweating. I don't wanna use but I'm really struggling with keeping shit outa my veins. Any advice?

^^^sounds like u may need to increase ur dose to completely alleviate cravings and withdrawal symptoms....also, I don't know how great the hot water thing is. I mix everything cold, (except Canadian generic MS Contin, which has to be heated if u want to draw any solution up) but then I don't know much about these films, ppl get pills here...do the strips leave any insolubles after filtration? If they dissolve fully I can't see how temperature would really matter, (so long as the water isn't boiling and destroying the bupe) except maybe warm water to speed up the dissolving process