• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Id there difference between methadone brands or have I been getting ripped off

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Been getting mrthsdonr off s woman and I had suspicions she adds some kind of.liquid to it as it's the sugar free version but whenever my friend offers me his sugar methadone it always tastes stronger and thirty ml knocked me out and I been sleepwalking house is trashed but I had taken a bunch of oxys this morn.
Got no oxys left took ,20ml and feel like when she gives me 40.
I hate people like that that's how people die

Had a person ripping me off like that. He was adding a small bit of children's tylenol to the bottles. Tell the lady that you wanna see her open a sealed bottle and that you wanna check it. If shes legit, she wont have a problem letting you check the seal.

Some people at the Park get on that sometimes but I also have gotten 160mg bottles for fucking cheap and that lasted me for 3 days of heavy nodding it was wonderful. But other people I've gotten it from water it down or do some other deceitful shit. Part of the drug game sadly and a drug in liquid form is so easy to cut/dilute. Best to use alot of caution when dosing Methadone and when I first use it with no tolerance I split up the doses.

Good advice. Sad how a days how people will endanger others for a few bucks. At one time, as weird as it sounds, we used to look out for each other.
Some people at the Park get on that sometimes but I also have gotten 160mg bottles for fucking cheap and that lasted me for 3 days of heavy nodding it was wonderful. But other people I've gotten it from water it down or do some other deceitful shit. Part of the drug game sadly and a drug in liquid form is so easy to cut/dilute. Best to use alot of caution when dosing Methadone and when I first use it with no tolerance I split up the doses.