Open Discussion i'd like to have my email client display info about my BL notifications. Ideally the whole message content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for one problem with all of this watching and unwtching of threads: if somebody”Likes” a post of yours on a thread then you receive a notification thereof and which pulls you right back into something you’re trying to avoid.
Yeah, definitely. I'm not interested in the "watched thread" function.

(How does a thread become a watched thread in the first place?)

That will come later, i just wanted to rectify the PM content issue. I wanna keep up with some conversations, but since i'm a d__k a___k i dont always feel i can log in. Cue some tyler durden roshi zen stick strike

Yeah, definitely. I'm not interested in the "watched thread" function.

(How does a thread become a watched thread in the first place?)

That will come later, i just wanted to rectify the PM content issue. I wanna keep up with some conversations, but since i'm a d__k a___k i dont always feel i can log in. Cue some tyler durden roshi zen stick strike
A thread becomes watched the moment you post on it or reply to somebody on it but that can be disabled in the options.

A thread becomes watched the moment you post on it or reply to somebody on it but that can be disabled in the options.
cool thankyou thats what i figured, i will make that adjustment though
appreciate it.

Kewel. That means I can fuck with your sanity and not have to go to bed too late in order to do so! Or I could just wake up real early in the mornings but I try not to be a total cunt around here! :ROFLMAO: Just make sure your email push notifications are set LOUD or maybe set to play a favorite song of yours.
Aw yeah, anytime Dalpat. Thats interesting. . i've never before set up a notificatio<>>audio song trigger.
Thats really nice, cheers. Magnetic Fields i suspect . . .

Aw yeah, anytime Dalpat. Thats interesting. . i've never before set up a notificatio<>>audio song trigger.
Shouldn’t be too difficult. No different from setting ringtones from those fucking boring standard ringtones to tunes or songs.

Just so that we’re clear: you set this up on your mobile device i.e. nothing to do with the site. Thought I had better throw that in just in case of a misunderstanding before we get inundated with questions as to how to make BL notifications play tunes! :ROFLMAO: Would make me real unpopular with the owners or mods.having to field that question a thousand times! 😭

dunno if you know the music of Magnetic Fields (Stephen Merritt)

but i can imagine the title of their next album being

>Boring standard ringtones to tunes or songs

dunno if you know the music of Magnetic Fields (Stephen Merritt)

but i can imagine the title of their next album being

>Boring standard ringtones to tunes or songs
Nope. But will look it (them/him) up now. I was thinking of something more jarring though that’ll have you shitting yourself when it starts playing in the middle of the night! :ROFLMAO:

Nah dude this shit will have you falling right back to sleep before you’ve even read your emails and PMs:

This should do the trick. (try ignoring this or sleeping through it at 02h00 8n the morning )(hope you sleep in your own bed though otherwise you gonna be very unpopular at home)

Last edited:
Nah dude this shit will have you falling right back to sleep before you’ve even read your emails and PMs:

This should do the trick. (try ignoring this or sleeping through it at 02h00 8n the morning )(hope you sleep in your own bed though otherwise you gonna be very unpopular at home)

Love fans of fkin Hawkwind.

OMFG.
Purity of this music
Even just imagine how quality this amphet must have been. Truly Holy dopamine Clarity
Sad to even think about what Can Be. Lemmy alone musta had such acquired tasten know-how whether pyramids or stimulants.
In his brief appearance in the Fix [Ministry] doco he quipped
'yeah i liked ministry. they were smart. they were funny. thats about how i rate anyone'

[Later i found out how devious that documentary actually was, but i still think its very pleasurable, even if a stitch-up..

Status
Not open for further replies.